UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Kyle vs Rumble Johnson at WSOF 5

7/15/13 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bearockbrobama
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sept 14 in Atlantic City Phone Post
7/15/13 11:05 AM
sincitydc
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like seeing Anthony Johnson fight. These match ups have been a bit odd but I'm still a fan. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 11:08 AM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome test for rumble at 205 I like both guys and I may be the only fan kyle has because of his awful assault on olsen Phone Post
7/15/13 11:13 AM
BshMstr
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sincitydc - I like seeing Anthony Johnson fight. These match ups have been a bit odd but I'm still a fan. Phone Post 3.0

ditto.

he's incredibly athletic, and his willingness to fight a tough HW (Arlovski)shows me how much he's trying to prove himself.... i think 205 would be a good weight class for him....
7/15/13 11:25 AM
MartialArtsMixed
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 11:27 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - Awesome test for rumble at 205 I like both guys and I may be the only fan kyle has because of his awful assault on olsen Phone Post
I like kyles fighting style but i could never be a fan based on his actions in that fight, hopefully rumble breaks him. Phone Post
7/15/13 11:28 AM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great night to go on, cant think of anything else combat sports fans will be watching on Sept 14th. 

7/15/13 11:32 AM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devlin - 
OmgItsTheWams - Awesome test for rumble at 205 I like both guys and I may be the only fan kyle has because of his awful assault on olsen Phone Post
I like kyles fighting style but i could never be a fan based on his actions in that fight, hopefully rumble breaks him. Phone Post

understandable but I will always give someone a second chance people can change and by all accounts he has turned his life around completely
7/15/13 11:38 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really good fight Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:26 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -
Devlin - 

understandable but I will always give someone a second chance people can change and by all accounts he has turned his life around completely
I thought they both fight at heavyweight? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 12:32 PM
OmgItsTheWams

rumble and kyle are fighting at 205 rumble only took the arlovski fight to help wsof
7/15/13 12:51 PM
MrHughes1991
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone gif the Olsen incident? I never saw it Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:06 PM
crowbar
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrHughes1991 - Can someone gif the Olsen incident? I never saw it Phone Post 3.0

7/15/13 1:07 PM
Ministry of Truth

Kyle doesn't deserve to fight.
7/15/13 1:09 PM
stevekt
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am curious if Rumble will make weight. Phone Post
7/15/13 1:10 PM
Ministry of Truth

OmgItsTheWams - 
Devlin - 

Do you mean 3rd chance? Besides assaulting Olsen, he also bit Wes Sims during their fight as well.
7/15/13 1:15 PM
OmgItsTheWams

Ministry of Truth -
OmgItsTheWams - 
Devlin - 

Do you mean 3rd chance? Besides assaulting Olsen, he also bit Wes Sims during their fight as well.
I know he bit him but he has changed his life and has shown he is a good fighter he was suspended and did his time I am not going to defend the actions but he has every right to fight Phone Post
7/15/13 1:27 PM
Tomato Can
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't really love where WSOF seems to be headed. Fitch/Burkman was a great matchup, but their next card looks awful and Rumble/Kyle is a pretty uninspiring main event for the one after that.
7/15/13 1:29 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - rumble and kyle are fighting at 205 rumble only took the arlovski fight to help wsof
Ok thanks dude I wasn't sure. VU. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:30 PM
OmgItsTheWams

Tomato Can - I don't really love where WSOF seems to be headed. Fitch/Burkman was a great matchup, but their next card looks awful and Rumble/Kyle is a pretty uninspiring main event for the one after that.
I think rumble vs kyle is every bit as good as fitch vs burkman I believe I'd rumble wins he gets a call up to the ufc Phone Post
7/15/13 1:30 PM
Aaron Becker

OmgItsTheWams - 
Ministry of Truth -
OmgItsTheWams - 
Devlin - 

I know he bit him but he has changed his life and has shown he is a good fighter he was suspended and did his time I am not going to defend the actions but he has every right to fight Phone Post

he also beat Travis Wiuff but then was DQ'd cause he hit Travis after the bell, so I think he's gotten enough chances but I'd like to Rumble mess him up
7/15/13 1:32 PM
Ministry of Truth

Aaron Becker - 
OmgItsTheWams - 
Ministry of Truth -
OmgItsTheWams - 
Devlin - 

he also beat Travis Wiuff but then was DQ'd cause he hit Travis after the bell, so I think he's gotten enough chances but I'd like to Rumble mess him up

Oh man. I forgot about that one. So I guess it's his 4th chance now. People like Kyle make MMA look bad.
7/15/13 1:36 PM
OmgItsTheWams

It was turned to a NC and it was thrown as soon as the bell rang and even travis wiuff came on the UG to defend kyle's right to fight saying he was a classy fighter if wiuff says he is okay who are we to question it Phone Post
7/15/13 1:38 PM
Tomato Can
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A call up? I would assume WSOF has him under contract. Or is it a 3 fight contract that will run out after Kyle?

As much of a headcase as he is, he's definitely one of the best 2 or 3 LHWs not in the UFC right now.
7/15/13 1:51 PM
MrHughes1991

crowbar -
MrHughes1991 - Can someone gif the Olsen incident? I never saw it Phone Post 3.0

Wow completely unnecessary. Did they have some beef or something? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.