UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Invicta has ZombieProphet's youtube shutdown!?

7/21/13 7:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
QuadAces
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weeeeell? We're waiting!

(Anyone have that Ted Knight .gif?) Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 10:45 PM
lookoutawhale
1106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he must have 2 strikes already. one strike cant take out a channel. 

i should know hehe.

7/22/13 5:46 AM
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er -
BRZ - 
time traveling 12er - Soooo.... no one is interested in what Knapp said to ZP? Recap?
So what happen then? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, didn't mean to say I knew. I was just surprised no one was hounding Cindy O to spill the beans. I'm as in the dark as everyone else.
TTT for Cindy then Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 6:22 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like ZP, he does get a little precious however Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 9:32 AM
JoshSanchez
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for what Shannon said!

Also, he is now crying about this thread on Twitter, too.
7/24/13 9:49 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

JoshSanchez - Bump for what Shannon said!

Also, he is now crying about this thread on Twitter, too.
Interesting. Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 10:10 AM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
mma interpreter - 
CindyO -
mma interpreter - 
CindyO -
mma interpreter -  Lol @ "don't Trayvon this up".

The guy gets paid to make gifs. I'd want to protect them, too. Phone Post

Who pays him???

Cindy

I'm pretty sure Bloody Elbow does, but I could be wrong. Phone Post

You're saying BE pays him (Zombie) to rip off Invicta's gifs, apply his watermark, and then upload them for profit? GTFO!!! This thread is so embarrassing and is in really poor taste and it makes ZP look like an idiot, IMO, and I like his work. But Shannon is incredibly kind and nice but not even she will take bullshit like this (his attitude expressed in the first post).

Cindy

No, I'm saying that I'm pretty sure BE pays him, as he is their "media" guy (he has an official title, just don't remember what). I also said I could be wrong.

You know, I'm beginning to see why you're so controversial on this forum. You should probably give people the benefit of the doubt and try being a bit more humble. The truth is, I don't know if what he does is illegal or not. I've seen him saying that it's not as .gifs are seen as "promotion" and not stealing, but I could be completely wrong.

I think that as his job as media whatever at BE, he gets paid for his work, some of that being gif-making. Again, I COULD VERY WELL BE WRONG, and I'm ok with that.

Cindy Phone Post

No, I'm saying that I'm pretty sure BE pays him, as he is their "media" guy (he has an official title, just don't remember what). I also said I could be wrong.

OK, so you think BE pays him but only maybe, but you're not sure if they pay him for the Invicta GIFs, you don't think, officially or something. Got it:/

You know, I'm beginning to see why you're so controversial on this forum. You should probably give people the benefit of the doubt and try being a bit more humble.

LMFAO!!! Humble about what? I said screw it and picked up the phone and asked her myself. LOL@ benefit of the doubt! He acted like a bitch and she tore him up, if you want to know what happened. Ask him what she said if you want to know.

The truth is, I don't know if what he does is illegal or not. I've seen him saying that it's not as .gifs are seen as "promotion" and not stealing, but I could be completely wrong.

You are;)

I think that as his job as media whatever at BE, he gets paid for his work, some of that being gif-making. Again, I COULD VERY WELL BE WRONG, and I'm ok with that.

So you're saying you shouldn't have associated Bloody Elbow with his rant on Invicta because you don't know if they even know about this situation, let alone paid him to do it, or benefitted from it. Got it.

But you DO know that you must be dumb as shit if you think you can post the complete main event fight from a company's first PPV and upload it to your site for free while it is hours old and readily available $14.95, don't you? He didn't get in trouble for his gifs- he uploaded Cyborg VS Coenen. I guarantee BE had nothing to do with that stupidity.

Cindy

Voted up for the truth.

7/24/13 11:23 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

I know you're reading this thread zp, man up and tell us what shannon told you. :) dont be a bitch like you normally are. Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 11:41 AM
JoshSanchez
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - I know you're reading this thread zp, man up and tell us what shannon told you. :) dont be a bitch like you normally are. Phone Post 3.0

This will get you nowhere but a Twitter beef lol
7/24/13 11:41 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

JoshSanchez -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - I know you're reading this thread zp, man up and tell us what shannon told you. :) dont be a bitch like you normally are. Phone Post 3.0

This will get you nowhere but a Twitter beef lol
He blocked me like a bitch months ago for him not understanding a joke. Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 11:59 AM
CindyO

This:) And he has definitely seen this thread and isn't happy:)

Cindy

7/24/13 12:45 PM
JoshSanchez

Zombie Prophet would like everyone to know that he will not respond here because he doesn't have the five minutes it takes to sign up for an account. That time is too valuable to ripping videos.

If you wish to contact him or discuss this manner, you can engage in a Twitter beef which he is so keen on doing.

https://twitter.com/ZProphet_MMA/status/360074913920466945
7/24/13 1:24 PM
Ch1ef
838 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Zombie prophet that meat spin guy? Phone Post
7/24/13 1:31 PM
Scream13
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alot of of ppl, including scribes on this thread, have enjoyed his quick handy work on fight night.

Im not going to pretend to know whats going on here, but ZP wasn't stealing a thing from Invicta. If it was an oversight, that invicta said 'Hey we said go after everyone stealing' and simply forgot that they gave permission to him, I'd still be really agitated about it if i was him. More than likely, Youtube doesn't have his files on hand, and can not re-instate the account.

That is kind of a rough pill to swallow if he helped them, and couldn't be made whole.
7/24/13 2:17 PM
i remember halloween

ttt for Baroni

7/24/13 3:27 PM
JoshSanchez

We are all "keyboard warriors" but he isn't man enough to show his own face as his avatar. He just uses the logo he slaps on other people's product.
7/24/13 3:35 PM
JoshSanchez

mma interpreter -  Where you at zombie prophet? Where you at motherfucker? Phone Post

a Nick Diaz no-show
7/24/13 4:07 PM
BRZ

Scream13 - Alot of of ppl, including scribes on this thread, have enjoyed his quick handy work on fight night.

Im not going to pretend to know whats going on here, but ZP wasn't stealing a thing from Invicta. If it was an oversight, that invicta said 'Hey we said go after everyone stealing' and simply forgot that they gave permission to him, I'd still be really agitated about it if i was him. More than likely, Youtube doesn't have his files on hand, and can not re-instate the account.

That is kind of a rough pill to swallow if he helped them, and couldn't be made whole.
So is that what happen? Phone Post 3.0
7/24/13 4:17 PM
Scream13
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BRZ - 
Scream13 - Alot of of ppl, including scribes on this thread, have enjoyed his quick handy work on fight night.

thats how I understand it.
7/24/13 4:48 PM
EvilMaster

Edited: 07/27/13 7:57 AM

This kid is doing shit, that we were doing back in the late 90s to mid 2000s. We used to share the fights, because UFC was dark in some of those years and we needed to keep the sport alive. (Spits on picture of John McCain)

But now, it's just clear cut copyright infringement. It's piracy that he's doing. Dana himself asked us back around 06 to stop, so we all did. Now this kid is trying to start up?

He's lucky he's not in jail. He should learn when to quit.
7/24/13 5:17 PM
Ocean6
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scream13 - 
BRZ - 

thats how I understand it.

And crying about it on Twitter is about the most unprofessional way to go about trying to solve the problem, hence the "keyboard warriors" taking the piss.
7/24/13 5:21 PM
JoshSanchez

Edited: 07/24/13 6:57 PM
He posted the email of Shannon Knapp calling him out. It was amazing
7/24/13 5:35 PM
JoshSanchez

Shannon Knapp wrote:

"Roberto

I am working on this, but you should have just come to me directly instead of rallying your troops. Very uncool! I have always been good to you. It was a televised ppv and you hat to realize that the content was copyrighted for this event especially since it is still being offered for purchase. That is not just taking money from Invicta it is also taking money out of the athlete's pockets.

My attorney along with ppv provider are the ones workin on taking the content down and I had no clue that you would be affected or that you had the content up on youtube. We have give a years worth of free programming away and at some point have to try and make money. So very shitty you have people calling me a greedy bitch when I did nothing wrong in this situation and by taking content down is protecting my business and the future of the athletes.

I may wear a lot of hats over here, but dealing with piracy isn't one of them. As I work on fixing this problem, you should be working on undoing the damage you have caused.

Thanks,
Shannon Knapp"
7/24/13 5:50 PM
Ch1ef
838 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shannon has nothing to fix. I'm not sure why she is bending to this dude. Phone Post
7/24/13 6:07 PM
Azn Keyboard Warrior

Im down watching invicta Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.