UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Daley wants back in the UFC

7/27/13 8:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a response from a recent interview Dana had with Ariel where Dana stated that Paul didn't want to be in the UFC.

The support thread is here: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2205271&page=1

Do it Dana!

7/27/13 8:45 AM
sodagoespop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do it for the fans Dana !

love watching daley fight
7/27/13 8:46 AM
Devlin
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love too see it, he's entertaining. Phone Post
7/27/13 8:52 AM
Don_Dada
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see Paul back in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 8:54 AM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he comes back but i don't think Dana wants him back

7/27/13 8:58 AM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he should show some remorse publicly before Dana gives him a shot again
7/27/13 9:01 AM
klabo

sodagoespop - Do it for the fans Dana !

love watching daley fight
This and voted up! Daley is great to watch! Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:04 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geoffy - Maybe he should show some remorse publicly before Dana gives him a shot again

He did. He issued a public apology after the Koscheck fight.
7/27/13 9:18 AM
OneGloveJimmerson
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The way Dana said it I think he was implying that Daley has shown he doesn't want to fight for the UFC through his words and actions. Not necessarily that he actually voiced a disinterest in fighting there.
7/27/13 9:24 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC can seriously use more exciting fighters and Semtex is definitely one. I hope he gets back to the UFC.

7/27/13 9:25 AM
Chomas
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OneGloveJimmerson - The way Dana said it I think he was implying that Daley has shown he doesn't want to fight for the UFC through his words and actions. Not necessarily that he actually voiced a disinterest in fighting there.
No pretty sure Daley actually said he didn't want to fight for the UFC a bit after the Koschek situation. Phone Post
7/27/13 9:38 AM
Authority Figure

I don't think he deserves it. Phone Post
7/27/13 9:38 AM
huggy bear

I doubt the UFC will sign him again and it's a shame cause he is a really exciting fighter that the ufc could put on that next uk card so the visa issue wouldn't be a problem at this point.Always wanted to see him fight pitbull that would of been a fucking war. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:41 AM
Flexo
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bridges burnt Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:48 AM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Daley will ever fight for the title but I like watching the dude fight and wouldn't mind seeing him in the UFC if he can get his mind right. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:48 AM
man meets fate

I think dana said that cause he knows paul wants to be back and wants to see if he is willing to admit his mistakes and apologize (even though he already did)

Dana will eventually sign him. He never got to make money off daley yet. Out of all his ufc fights, not one was in uk. Put him on a uk card and make some money and make both parties happy.
7/27/13 9:50 AM
DirtyLickinsBrah
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - I don't think he deserves it. Phone Post
Agreed, but would love to see him back in the ufc.
They let roided barnett back in. Phone Post
7/27/13 9:52 AM
sincitydc
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make him fight Siyar. Hell make him fight Wonderboy. He has some good match ups in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:56 AM
MarkRobinson
1421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a good and exciting fighter but I'm not sure he deserves to be back in the big show.

his actions against kos certainly weren't as bad as what margarito did in boxing. So I won't hold it against him too much. Blaf seemed more upset with Marquardt than with Semtex. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:59 AM
Rudi

Steve4192 -
Geoffy - Maybe he should show some remorse publicly before Dana gives him a shot again

He did. He issued a public apology after the Koscheck fight.
In his bellator promo he said he didnt regret it and koshchek deserved it. Phone Post
7/27/13 10:09 AM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Madrugadao - Seems to me the real problem with Daley isn't what happened with Koschek, it was how he dealt with Dana after.

Dana likes fighters to kiss his ass or at least show him a certain level of respect but Daley isn't really about that (not that he is particularly disrespectful).

If Daley had said, 'sorry boss, I just lost it for a moment, it won't happen again' etc etc, he probably would have just got a ban (just long enough to last until he was next ready to fight).

Anyway, who really misses him?
Do we really need a guy that always puts on exciting fights and always goes for the kill, rather than laying on top of the other guy for 15 minutes?

I for one am tired of all these kill or be killed, stand and bang guys. I would far rather watch a Greg Jackson fighter game planning his way to a decision. It's far more exciting...

I was about to go off on you before i noticed the sarcasm lol

7/27/13 10:11 AM
OneSidedWar

I dont care to see Daley in the UFC. Lost to Kos & Diaz....both lost to GSP. Gate keeper.....maybe..? Phone Post
7/27/13 10:15 AM
Rob San Soo

He hasn't sucker punched anyone lately , get him back for cheap. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 10:19 AM
malryan

He's has issues making weight and he sucker punched Koscheck after their fight. He's not a professional and I would think that's why he wouldn't be wanted back in the UFC.

He should try going through WSOF, make weight a few times and beat some decent opponents and then I think he would have more of a chance. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 10:26 AM
Pancake Syrup Ali

OneSidedWar -  I dont care to see Daley in the UFC. Lost to Kos & Diaz....both lost to GSP. Gate keeper.....maybe..? Phone Post

He always comes to fight and he's better than quite a lot of WW still. PEople forget that Koscheck fight was a #1 contender fight os he was right up there when the incident happened 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.