UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wife in Labor - gonna miss the fights :(

7/27/13 4:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ktaco
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're going to see that kid for at least the next 18 years. You only have one chance to see this event live. Seems like a no brainer.
7/27/13 4:41 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha ha, I know how you feel Stand up29, when my first born was coming the Dallas Mavericks were in the finals in 2006. The nurses made me turn the tv off.

Congrats on your newborn man, I'm sure you'll be an awesome dad you're more reasonable than the average Joe so I think that translates to having patience which will be required.

7/27/13 4:51 PM
Standup29
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is my third, I have 2 sons already. First girl so its a new experience for sure. And it is an amazing gift to be a parent.

Still wish she would have decided to come out tomorrow!! Hate missing fights! :) Phone Post
7/27/13 4:55 PM
Kneeblock
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - 

Wait wait wait this card is on fox!!!! The tv in the room should have it!

This. I watched the World Cup while my daughter was on the way.

7/27/13 5:22 PM
ThunderDove

First girl?

Haha!

I've got one of each. Throw what you knew about living with kids out the window. She'll have you wrapped around her little finger instantly.

Little pain in the butts!

Congrats and if you'll please excuse me, I'm going to go get a hug from my daughter. Phone Post
7/27/13 6:16 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats! Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 6:24 PM
BLACK ROOSTER
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choochy - Uhhhh some things take priorities.

Drop her off and head home bro. Phone Post
Hah ha Phone Post
7/27/13 6:31 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Standup29 - This is my third, I have 2 sons already. First girl so its a new experience for sure. And it is an amazing gift to be a parent.

Still wish she would have decided to come out tomorrow!! Hate missing fights! :) Phone Post
Lol my son decided to show up on the first MNF of the year you know the only time they show a double header ever on MNF I feel your pain. I did still get to watch most of it as I was pretty useless once the epidural kicked in and she wanted to sleep

Congrats bro Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 7:52 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

Congrats!

Is your daughter going to be named Dana?

7/27/13 8:05 PM
bigconk74fe

Same thing happened to me, I found a stream that worked on my phone and used the hospitals WiFi until the moment came. Congrats bro. Phone Post
7/27/13 8:30 PM
CindyO

Is she here yet, StandUp??? I wuz widdle babies!!!!!

Cindy

7/27/13 8:40 PM
Deputy Porker

UK Asylum - Fuck the fights, go see your kid being born man.
But don't look directly at it Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 9:33 PM
Pghreal412
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You didn't miss anything in the Macdonald vs. Ellenberger fight. Rory jabbed once every 30 seconds and Ellenberger got a takedown in the final minute. Boring fight Phone Post
7/27/13 11:53 PM
Standup29
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Born right at the start of the main event! 3:49am. 10 fingers and 10 toes!

She weighed in at a slim and trim 7 lbs 15 oz and stands 19.3 inches tall.... Well I can't exactly give her name but just pretend Bruce Buffer said the above!

She popped out and MM got the tap! Lol Phone Post
7/27/13 11:55 PM
Standup29

StruvesNarrowUrethra -

make sure the kids not black

Uhhhh her mother is. So I assume there was some humor in there somewhere just not sure where. Phone Post
7/27/13 11:56 PM
Standup29

Deputy Porker -
UK Asylum - Fuck the fights, go see your kid being born man.
But don't look directly at it Phone Post 3.0
Didnt look direct (who does that?) but I would not have missed her birth for the world! Phone Post
7/27/13 11:58 PM
Standup29

Wifi did start working during the prelims so I got some fights in while she slept (epidermals are awesome)! So great night and I am so blessed and happy! Phone Post
7/28/13 12:21 AM
ThunderDove

Congratulations once again!

Tell the momma that a guy she has never met in Florida says congratulations for me too, please and thanks! Phone Post
7/28/13 12:22 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome congrats. My daughter is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.