UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guillard (KOTN), MM (SOTN), Herman/Smith (FOTN)

7/27/13 11:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JerseyShoreTapTeam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FYI per the press conference.
7/27/13 11:29 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet thanks! Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 11:31 PM
Aug_Caesar_ate_my_macdonalds
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight of the night is very well deserved! Sick fight! Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 11:32 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I thought Lawler had the KOTN with that headkick.

UGCTT_Pariah

Definitely glad that Melvin came back to the W column in devastating fashion.  Looking forward to seeing more of him, he's one of my favorite lightweights to watch.  Definitely worked on his takedown defense.

UGCTT_Song2
757 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOne -

I did too Phone Post
7/27/13 11:33 PM
JerseyShoreTapTeam

TheOne - 

Dana said they (I'm assuming him and Fertittas) debated who should get it for awhile and ultimately settled on Guillard. Both deserved it TBH.
7/27/13 11:33 PM
ShanTheMan
789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOne - 

I kinda did too
7/27/13 11:36 PM
LILBROCK

Good for Melvin... He got paid $42K last fight so I imagine he made at least that plus $42K to win and $50K for bonus. That plus sponsor equals a pretty good payday and he earned it.
7/27/13 11:40 PM
JerseyShoreTapTeam

LILBROCK - Good for Melvin... He got paid $42K last fight so I imagine he made at least that plus $42K to win and $50K for bonus. That plus sponsor equals a pretty good payday and he earned it.

I'm happy for him. He also made another 42k last time out because he got paid his show money for the original fight at the TUF finale vs Varner that got scrapped last minute.
7/27/13 11:43 PM
Bawls
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love watching him fight. Hope he can control his demons and enjoy life. Phone Post
7/27/13 11:46 PM
LILBROCK

JerseyShoreTapTeam - 
LILBROCK - Good for Melvin... He got paid $42K last fight so I imagine he made at least that plus $42K to win and $50K for bonus. That plus sponsor equals a pretty good payday and he earned it.

I'm happy for him. He also made another 42k last time out because he got paid his show money for the original fight at the TUF finale vs Varner that got scrapped last minute.

Forgot about that... Weren't they just talking about how he was living in his coaches basement in Colorado because he didn't have any money? With the Cowboy fight, Varner fight, getting paid his show money for first Varner fight, and tonight, he's made around a disclosed $300K in the last year. Hopefully that report was wrong.
7/27/13 11:47 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

UGCTT_Song2 -
TheOne -

I did too Phone Post
Ditto Phone Post 3.0
7/27/13 11:47 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - melvin is back baby

He's a weak gatekeeper at best now

7/27/13 11:51 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Robbie Lawler was robbed of the ko bonus. Phone Post
7/27/13 11:56 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Robbie Lawler was robbed of the ko bonus. Phone Post

I agree, hope he got a backroom bonus.

7/27/13 11:57 PM
Poptarts

Masvidal vs Chiesa, FOTN easily.

Lawler vs Voelker, KOTN easily.

Submission of the night is debatable since it was a technical submission for Mighty Mouse I think Masvidal deserved both.
7/27/13 11:57 PM
raf_269
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props and respect to Herman and Smith for FOTN. Well deserved.

7/28/13 12:07 AM
JerseyShoreTapTeam

LILBROCK - 
JerseyShoreTapTeam - 

Forgot about that... Weren't they just talking about how he was living in his coaches basement in Colorado because he didn't have any money? With the Cowboy fight, Varner fight, getting paid his show money for first Varner fight, and tonight, he's made around a disclosed $300K in the last year. Hopefully that report was wrong.

He lives there when he trains with Grudge in Colorado but he and his wife live in South Florida.
7/28/13 12:09 AM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still can't believe masvidal submitted chiesa. Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 12:12 AM
LILBROCK

"He lives there when he trains with Grudge in Colorado but he and his wife live in South Florida. "

Right on...hope he goes on a run. Always fun to watch.
7/28/13 12:15 AM
quality

JerseyShoreTapTeam - 
LILBROCK - 
JerseyShoreTapTeam - 

He lives there when he trains with Grudge in Colorado but he and his wife live in South Florida.

I don't think it was for financial reasons either. I think it was just because he wanted to dedicate himself more to training and have less distractions.
7/28/13 12:16 AM
JerseyShoreTapTeam

^^^Exactly
7/28/13 12:17 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Masvidal should have gotten the SOTN bonus, not mighty mouse. 

7/28/13 12:23 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raf_269 -

Props and respect to Herman and Smith for FOTN. Well deserved.

Yeah that was fun to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.