UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Really good boxing style street fight

8/6/13 11:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Solid
8/6/13 12:51 PM
LyotoBundy
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post
8/6/13 1:02 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later.

Is there any way to get these to work on phones? Phone Post
8/6/13 1:25 PM
Tao
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will never understand the mentality of street fighters who are strictly boxers that it is somehow more "manly" to stand toe to toe square with one another trading blows. It's a street fight, not a sanctioned boxing match.
8/6/13 1:34 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tao - I will never understand the mentality of street fighters who are strictly boxers that it is somehow more "manly" to stand toe to toe square with one another trading blows. It's a street fight, not a sanctioned boxing match.
World would be a better place if men fought like men. Going over the top with stomping someone's face, knives, guns, jumping....it's all birch moves. I like will walk off from an altercation now, simply because most men won't fight like men. Scared to take an ass whipping so they pull bitch moves. Phone Post
8/6/13 3:04 PM
KickYoNuts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -  Sub for later.

Is there any way to get these to work on phones? Phone Post

This is the direct link http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e6_1375804418 , otherwise it was the only embed code I could find on that site.

8/6/13 3:12 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
758 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
8/6/13 3:15 PM
Nitecrawler
2008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
"I didn't see any technique all I saw was swinging"

-Jim Brown
8/6/13 3:18 PM
Tao
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftlegtrumpcard - 
Tao - I will never understand the mentality of street fighters who are strictly boxers that it is somehow more "manly" to stand toe to toe square with one another trading blows. It's a street fight, not a sanctioned boxing match.
World would be a better place if men fought like men. Going over the top with stomping someone's face, knives, guns, jumping....it's all birch moves. I like will walk off from an altercation now, simply because most men won't fight like men. Scared to take an ass whipping so they pull bitch moves. Phone Post

I see your point, but that isn't the real world we live in. In the case of this video in this thread, it worked out. Obviously they had an agreement to box it out and not get overly aggressive, but as you know that is not your typical street confrontation.
8/6/13 3:20 PM
MOAOZINHO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sdf
8/6/13 3:24 PM
tbi0904
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was this a street fight or a bare knuckle boxing contest? Pretty good either way. Phone Post
8/6/13 3:25 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later

8/6/13 4:16 PM
liukangstoupee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best style is simply not get involved in a street fight.

Maiquel Falaco and Kaue Mena would testify to that.
8/6/13 4:19 PM
drewmorais
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened with those two ..how are they doing Phone Post
8/6/13 5:33 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tao -
leftlegtrumpcard - 

I see your point, but that isn't the real world we live in. In the case of this video in this thread, it worked out. Obviously they had an agreement to box it out and not get overly aggressive, but as you know that is not your typical street confrontation.
I completely agree that it isn't real world...would be really nice if was tho. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.