UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Anonymous letter to a mother of a handicapped kid

8/19/13 5:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shogun of Harlem
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope a family with a kid with tourettes moves in next door!

FUCKING BITCH ASS

FUCK BALLS CUNT
8/19/13 5:41 AM
The Raven52
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A girl on my Facebook said she was shocked this happened on her street. Somewhere in Newcastle, Ontario if she has her facts straight. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 6:01 AM
CDarwin
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Raven52 - A girl on my Facebook said she was shocked this happened on her street. Somewhere in Newcastle, Ontario if she has her facts straight. Phone Post 3.0

More inside insights, please?

8/19/13 6:18 AM
The Raven52
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm from Bowmanville which is the next town over. My experience with Newcastle has been a violent sexual assault during a ride along, this letter, and some dude was going around murdering dogs, hanging them by people's back decks.

I do not care for Newcastle, it's small and country and weird. As far as this story goes, I don't think the girl I know has anymore insight, just knows the woman it happened to I believe. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 8:51 AM
CDarwin
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok, thnx

8/19/13 10:11 AM
MMAdotCOM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the government can tell which printer printed that. they all have identifiers in them
8/19/13 10:27 AM
Zenoplata
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Government can't just check out everyone's printers and typewriters unfortunately.

I still think this person is identifiable.
8/19/13 10:43 AM
Ogami Itto
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So it's real. What the actual fuck. Fuck that cunt.
8/19/13 10:46 AM
KJCM

Sitting at work reading this. Working with 6 disabled adults that need to be cared for 100% of their needs 100% of the time. They re non verbal and non mobile. I know that people like this are out there. They should be jailed. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 10:56 AM
Internet
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Throw her to 4chan Phone Post
8/19/13 10:58 AM
eviladam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my money is on grandma writing the letter herself because she didn't want to babysit anymore.
8/19/13 11:08 AM
Zenoplata
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MDF tm - Shipway Ave Newcastle Ontario Phone Post 3.0

I'd say the next step would be identifying the particular address of the victim and figuring out a perimeter based on how far away a shout would actually be heard and be identifiable as something besides a low background noise.

After we figure out an area to map out we could use census data and other public information to begin populating a list based on that area, then weed out people based on things we already know.

8/19/13 11:47 AM
CYBERDYNE
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have lived two houses down from a guy with severe down syndrome for years. He stands out in his yard yelling at random shit all the time. Doesn't bother anyone in the neighborhood. Its not any louder than someone mowing their lawn or dogs barking. Whoever wrote that letter, if its real, is a cunty piece of shit. Phone Post
8/19/13 12:15 PM
CDarwin

If the person isn't identified in a week, I'll be surprised. Let's say the kid is howling really loudly out front. How far away is it plausible that someone would be bothered?

A couple of houses away? This limits the number of suspects down to maybe 20-30 people.

(I still say it's a guy, though, so they can't limit it to moms.)

8/19/13 12:40 PM
jacktripper

I'd just ball it up throw it away and never think about it again... Whoever did it is a coward and not worth getting upset over

If I found the person dropping off the note I'd kick the shit out of them but you can't get fired up over anonymous bullshit Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 1:05 PM
CDarwin

jacktripper - I'd just ball it up throw it away and never think about it again... Whoever did it is a coward and not worth getting upset over

If I found the person dropping off the note I'd kick the shit out of them but you can't get fired up over anonymous bullshit Phone Post 3.0

If I don't get fired up by someone writing a letter saying my kids should be killed, I don't what would.

8/19/13 1:08 PM
NorthernHospitality
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So fucking upsetting! On top of all of this the mother has MS and cannot run and play with her son...

8/19/13 1:14 PM
THEENDISNEAR

loook like viral marketing for a new movie
8/19/13 1:52 PM
MattBFD
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see all the heart on display here. Ogers hearts are as big as their dicks, it seems. Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 1:52 PM
New2MMA
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with people who say that there is likely more to it. Not saying for sure that the mother wrote it, etc, but I think that there's something about the story that's not right.
8/19/13 2:01 PM
Zenoplata

If they were trying to frame someone they would've provided more evidence as to who the "culprit" was.

That leaves the possibility that they are trying to draw sympathy, which is viable but I'd rather not outright accuse them of doing something like that given that I think it's less likely.

I don't see any evidence of any of these people falsifying documents or being involved in legal proceedings where fraud or something similar was going on.
8/19/13 2:19 PM
RPBJJ
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id watch that video but I cant sit through a 30 second cover girl ad starring PINK. ugh...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.