UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Billy Graham: I will be walking Sonnen to the cage

8/21/13 8:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is that Vince Mcmahon holding the mic?
8/21/13 8:21 PM
Mihow
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I were in the UFC I would literally have a WWF manager and god dammit would I be a bad guy and you better believe my opponent is getting sand in his eyes

imagine herb dean getting distracted and I hit my opponent with a barbed wire wrapped, on fire steel chair?

a DQ lose is still a win
8/21/13 11:15 PM
Humanityisthedevil
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting/ironic side-note, Graham (like many wrestlers of his day) really screwed up his body with steroids, and has been vocal about the dangers of PEDs.
8/21/13 11:29 PM
Stevius
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Ultimate Warrior was the best. Phone Post
8/21/13 11:43 PM
HarryPalms
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stevius -  The Ultimate Warrior was the best. Phone Post

This.

Now imagine that next fight Conon McGregor walks out with Ultimate Warrior and Benny Hinn.

The internet will melt from so much awesome.
8/21/13 11:50 PM
UGCTT_RoryStyledMyBaconberger
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HarryPalms -
Stevius -  The Ultimate Warrior was the best. Phone Post

This.

Now imagine that next fight Conon McGregor walks out with Ultimate Warrior and Benny Hinn.

The internet will melt from so much awesome.
I'd like to see him walk out with Sheamus and Hornswoggle lol Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 4:03 AM
Roy Batty
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

junon - is that Vince Mcmahon holding the mic?

Yeah, and I never got why he was an announcer back then. He was bigger than half the roster and too egotistical to act scared of them. Some twerp who was shaking in his boots would've been better.
8/22/13 11:26 AM
FlyingKnee_bar
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone who isnt me.... remembered those lines coming from the mouth of "THE AMERICAN DREAM" DUSTY RHODES, and not Superstar Billy Graham. Most of chaels stuff is from rhodes and not graham i dont get how this is constantly mixed up....theres more than enough video online for this....ill find it later when im not at work
8/22/13 5:17 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well played, Loge...well played.  :)

8/22/13 7:25 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who believes Superstar Graham?

Seriously.

This guy pawned his WWE HOF ring.

CM Punk, the top draw in pro wrestling a year or two ago (after his big promo) was not allowed to walk Sonnen to the cage.

Why in the fuck would Superstar Graham hobble his ass down the aisle?

I don't believe anything except they talked about Sonnen stealing/paying homage to old Graham promos.

Graham is a bullshitter from way back so I don't buy it coming to fruition. Phone Post
8/22/13 7:27 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FlyingKnee_bar - someone who isnt me.... remembered those lines coming from the mouth of "THE AMERICAN DREAM" DUSTY RHODES, and not Superstar Billy Graham. Most of chaels stuff is from rhodes and not graham i dont get how this is constantly mixed up....theres more than enough video online for this....ill find it later when im not at work
Show me where Dusty Rhodes said he had the largest arms and did the most harm.

Show me where Dusty said he was the women's pet, the men's regret, what you don't see is better yet.

Go ahead.

Show me those. Phone Post
8/22/13 7:28 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke

If you can show me Dusty Rhodes talking about large arms, most harm or pushing barbell plates and being sweeter than German chocolate cake.

I will buy you a blue. Phone Post
8/22/13 7:38 PM
KOphil25
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_josh -
The Loge - I'm all for fighters expressing their religious views in whatever manner they see fit but this whole thing of Chael teaming up with ultra right wing evangelist Billy Graham just doesn't sit well with me.

Up until this point Chael, despite being a Christian, has expressed his opinion that God should be left out of fighting. He even went as far to say that "Any God that cares about the winner of a barely legal cage fight on a Saturday night is no God that he wishes to believe in." I couldn't agree more with him. I just wonder what caused his sudden change of heart? Could it be that Graham's ministry is secretly sponsoring Chael and sending him large amounts of cash in hopes of capturing a younger, hipper generation or parishioners?

Where will this new trend end? A lot of other fighters seem to be imitating Chael's unique pre-fight antics in hopes of securing a bigger payday. Will his new partnership with Billy Graham result in other fighters seeking the endorsements of other spiritual leaders? Will Benson Henderson walk out to the cage with Ted Haggard? Will Jon Jones take Joel Osteen for a well publicized ride in his Bentley? Will Chris Weidman have Steven Spielberg in his corner for his first title defense? Where will this all end? Phone Post 3.0

Very well said for a complete misunderstanding.

Haha!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.