UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Has someone hacked Mcgregor's twitter?

8/22/13 4:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - When is fighter summit? Diego would end McGregor's life. Can't wait to see Connor's hype train derailed. Phone Post 3.0
Lol...Diego can't end anybody. He just lost to Gomi and I honestly think Conor could beat him. Phone Post
LOL WUT. Even the current LW version of Diego destroys mcgregor. The guy has been nothing but a big fish in a small Irish mma pond, meanwhile Diego has spent the majority of his career in the UFC with 5 FOTNs and a 13-5 record between 3 different weight classes Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 4:27 PM
Vote Ups for Zimmerman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - 
Vote Ups for Zimmerman -
JStrongMMA - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - When is fighter summit? Diego would end McGregor's life. Can't wait to see Connor's hype train derailed. Phone Post 3.0
Lol...Diego can't end anybody. He just lost to Gomi and I honestly think Conor could beat him. Phone Post

what does him losing to Gomi have to do with anything? Conor is a 145er with zero top ten wins, but you think he can beat a 155er who has fought for the belt? take Conor's nuts off your chin.

Diego is getting older. He will never be able to get back to the belt now and his next fight with Gil will expose his diminishing abilities. Conor has competed and held titles at fw and lw. I understand he hasn't fought anyone in the top ten but he just steamrolled his opponents in his last two fights. They weren't even competitive. I'm not a Conor nuthugger but everyone on the UG seems to dismiss the kid's ability. If they were to fight I would put my money on Mcgregor for the upset. Phone Post

Diego losing to Melendez means nothing. Conor isn't Melendez. all Conor has is a big mouth and no top ten wins.

8/22/13 4:34 PM
Rudi

Wheels33 -
Frames4Life - 
Wheels33 - Who the hell is this stupid can anyways?
Diego Sanchez, he was on ultimate fighter. Phone Post

Lol
Haha Phone Post
8/22/13 4:35 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor McGregor @TheNotoriousMMA
Aldo-Safe. Mendes-135er. Lamas-Nobody cares. Cub-OLD. TKZ-Open. Edgar-135er. Siver-OLD. Poirier-PeaHead. Guida-Boring. Lentz-Boring. Koch-?.

LOL @ trying to duck and dodge the strong grapplers. Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 4:38 PM
epwar
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"He's so charismatic and entertaining!" - the UG

Dude is on track to beat Rousey in the "cool to annoying" race.

8/22/13 5:00 PM
John M
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Conor is either setting himself up for huge success or massive failure. Will be interesting to see how his UFC career plays out. Phone Post 3.0

8/22/13 5:02 PM
xsrg95
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha Diego Sanchez wins by anyway he wants. Guida should be laughing if Conor thinks he can handle him

8/22/13 5:05 PM
ajsr
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
JStrongMMA -
LOL WUT. Even the current LW version of Diego destroys mcgregor. The guy has been nothing but a big fish in a small Irish mma pond, meanwhile Diego has spent the majority of his career in the UFC with 5 FOTNs and a 13-5 record between 3 different weight classes Phone Post 3.0

I disagree tbh. Diego looked absolutely awful against an old Gomi. McGregor's timing, distancing and movement would cause Diego massive problems with his steam forward, sloppy, robotic boxing. It's possible that Diego could use his size advantage to grind him down, but if I had to bet I reckon McGregor picks him apart and busts him up badly in the process.

Gil is going to put a serious beating on Diego in the meantime though; that is a really, really bad fight for him.
8/22/13 5:05 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

why is McGregor starting to act like a huge douche
8/22/13 5:16 PM
Vikingknee

Lol at calling Frankie a 35er. What's his point. A 110 lb Frankie would fuck him up Phone Post 3.0
8/22/13 6:31 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

"He's so charismatic and entertaining!" - the UG

Dude is on track to beat Rousey in the "cool to annoying" race.

damn, Mcgregors got his own version of what orcus is to.fedor, your on all the threads lol. Phone Post
8/22/13 6:41 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego literally is the type to get in his face at a summit.

CM needs to pay some respect to a guy like Sanchez.

DS is a legend.

Conor stop being a c%nt. I like you, but man, pull the chute on this.

How many times do we have so a trash-talker waking up to the arena lights asking "What happened?"

8/22/13 6:42 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote Ups for Zimmerman -
JStrongMMA - 

what does him losing to Gomi have to do with anything? Conor is a 145er with zero top ten wins, but you think he can beat a 155er who has fought for the belt? take Conor's nuts off your chin.

You do know Connor has fought at 155 before right and was the cage warriors LW champion. That said Diego is a horrible match up for him Phone Post
8/22/13 6:55 PM
Bobby Lupo
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego has Jake Shields striking.
Conor has Irish wrestling

It's a tossup. I think Sanchez is shot. If Conor can bait him into a 55 fight, it'll be a big name HL reel KO
8/22/13 6:57 PM
Frames4Life

He just guaranteed that all eyes will be on him up to and including his next fight. Reporting and providing commentary on his every word and every movement.

The only consequence being that a few dorks will call him names on the Internet. Phone Post
8/22/13 7:03 PM
Vote Ups for Zimmerman

lol@Conor knocking out Diego. Sanchez has never been KO'd and he's fought PRIME Penn, Kampmann, Ellenberger and Gomi.

8/22/13 7:09 PM
Bobby Lupo
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 

lol@Conor knocking out Diego. Sanchez has never been KO'd and he's fought PRIME Penn, Kampmann, Ellenberger and Gomi.

a Brazilian cop KO'd him
8/22/13 7:15 PM
ClockChokeOrange
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conor McGregor will be extremely lucky to have the success of Diego, nevermind the impact on MMA. This comes from a long time Diego critic.
8/22/13 7:18 PM
CemetaryKick
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone must have dressed up like him as well...

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/conor-mcgregor-disses-every-ufc-top-10-featherweight/12gqgrg3
8/22/13 7:20 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just tired of him being compared to Brock.

Yeah Brock lost his 2nd pro fight.

Against Frank Mir in 2008.

Who did Connor fight in his 2nd pro fight?

Forget Connor's second UFC fight which put me to sleep on Fox.

Lesnar drew MONEY in PPV buys on UFC 81 to see him face Mir in his 2nd EVER fight.

No one bought that PPV to see Tim Sylvia.

Let me know when Connor draws even that kind of money and then we can start with Lesnar talk. Phone Post
8/22/13 7:20 PM
Kick Boxe
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/22/13 7:21 PM
bileye - His callout to the 145 division earlier and now this:

Conor McGregor ?@TheNotoriousMMA 36m
@DiegoSanchezUFC You're the fattest, sloppiest, slowest Martial Artist i've ever laid eyes on. I'd go upto 170 to whoop your fat ass. EASY.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Diego Sanchez UFC ?@DiegoSanchezUFC 2m
@TheNotoriousMMA i have bigger fish to fry like #1rankedlightweight oct 19, be ready when I see you at fight summit it's on leprechaun!!!!!
Retweeted by Ariel Helwani

Conor is breaking the cardinal rule of growing your fame and aura, ALWAYS leave the people wanting more. He's already being too vocal, keep a little of your mystique dude, let them come to you

8/22/13 7:23 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - I'm just tired of him being compared to Brock.

Yeah Brock lost his 2nd pro fight.

Against Frank Mir in 2008.

Who did Connor fight in his 2nd pro fight?

Forget Connor's second UFC fight which put me to sleep on Fox.

Lesnar drew MONEY in PPV buys on UFC 81 to see him face Mir in his 2nd EVER fight.

No one bought that PPV to see Tim Sylvia.

Let me know when Connor draws even that kind of money and then we can start with Lesnar talk. Phone Post
Wasnt his 2nd ever fight hoss Phone Post
8/22/13 7:33 PM
plastekt

Uh, Diego started it. If you're going to start a twitter thread, figure out how it works first.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/8/22/4648898/ufc-conor-mcgregor-slams-diego-sanchez-twitter-aldo-mendes-mma-news

8/22/13 7:56 PM
michaelkaras
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kendrick lamar'd them
8/22/13 7:59 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

michaelkaras - kendrick lamar'd them
Except Kendrick has the credibility, and didn't duck the big names. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.