UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Has someone hacked Mcgregor's twitter?

8/23/13 10:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JStrongMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - Diego literally is the type to get in his face at a summit.

CM needs to pay some respect to a guy like Sanchez.

DS is a legend.

Conor stop being a c%nt. I like you, but man, pull the chute on this.

How many times do we have so a trash-talker waking up to the arena lights asking "What happened?"

Did you just call Diego Sanchez a legend?! Phone Post
8/23/13 10:05 PM
I LOVE GSP

lol, it's funny because Diego is a fat slob.
8/23/13 11:57 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JetSetter - Chael has created all of this. People see him calling everyone out and then he gets title shots so no everyone's doing it. Matt Brown is calling GSP out for gods sake. It's an epidemic!! Phone Post 3.0

Lol, far be it for someone on a 6 fight win streak to call out the champ in their division.
8/24/13 12:08 AM
KZTT_W85
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finished brimage and decisions holloway.

Seems to think he's the biggest bad ass on the roster now. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 12:48 AM
Another Foob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Connor, but even fat, old, unmotivated Diego kills him (not that I'm saying Diego is those things).
8/24/13 3:46 AM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Conor, but at least half the fighters he dissed would likely smash him. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 5:15 AM
BKViper
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - DiegoSanchezUFC: @AdamB_27 @arielhelwani @TheNotoriousMMA I'm gonna whoop his ass in person if I run into him probably at next fight summit for what he said. Phone Post 3.0

8/24/13 5:30 AM
JimmersonzGlove
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this real? If so....most random challenge ever?

8/24/13 11:48 AM
FreeVNasty

"Diego sanchez - he was on the ultimate fighter"

dear god, what a great post.

Also, Diego Sanchez stinks, the fact that people get behind this clown and sincerely believe he's any good is mind boggling.
8/24/13 11:51 AM
FreeVNasty

Another Foob - I like Connor, but even fat, old, unmotivated Diego kills him (not that I'm saying Diego is those things).

uh, based on WHAT exactly?

Did you not watch the fight where he was outstruck and had all his takedowns stuffed by old takanori gomi? How about Diego getting smoked out by any decent fighter he fights, and even ones where he ISN'T fighting guys that are that great like Hathaway? Diego Sanchez's biggest wins are two narrow decisions to Guida and Stevenson, and trust me, they were pretty narrow decisions.

McGregor is a genuinely talented fighter, Diego Sanchez is not, he tricks children into liking him because he makes a mean face and the commentators trick you into thinking he's good same way they trick you into thinking Guida is exciting, they just say it over and over until it's accepted as truth.
8/24/13 12:12 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Bobby Lupo - Diego has Jake Shields striking.
Conor has Irish wrestling

It's a tossup. I think Sanchez is shot. If Conor can bait him into a 55 fight, it'll be a big name HL reel KO
No no no. Diego has an iron chin. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 12:19 PM
Pessimist_Pete

FreeVNasty -
Another Foob - I like Connor, but even fat, old, unmotivated Diego kills him (not that I'm saying Diego is those things).

uh, based on WHAT exactly?

Did you not watch the fight where he was outstruck and had all his takedowns stuffed by old takanori gomi? How about Diego getting smoked out by any decent fighter he fights, and even ones where he ISN'T fighting guys that are that great like Hathaway? Diego Sanchez's biggest wins are two narrow decisions to Guida and Stevenson, and trust me, they were pretty narrow decisions.

McGregor is a genuinely talented fighter, Diego Sanchez is not, he tricks children into liking him because he makes a mean face and the commentators trick you into thinking he's good same way they trick you into thinking Guida is exciting, they just say it over and over until it's accepted as truth.
Oh my you are delusional.

Sanchez has wins over several guys who were top 10 at the time.

Who has Conor beat? Who has he fought?

Fuck him. I say match him up against Dennis Bermudez and watch Conor get clowned. Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 12:46 PM
Brabatross

I can't wait till he's the champ! Phone Post 3.0
8/24/13 12:46 PM
Wicked smahtMF

Rudi - 
Wheels33 -
Frames4Life - 
Wheels33 - Who the hell is this stupid can anyways?
Diego Sanchez, he was on ultimate fighter. Phone Post

Lol
Haha Phone Post

I lol'd as well frens
8/24/13 12:49 PM
Wicked smahtMF

Frames4Life -  He just guaranteed that all eyes will be on him up to and including his next fight. Reporting and providing commentary on his every word and every movement.

The only consequence being that a few dorks will call him names on the Internet. Phone Post

dis

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.