UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Of all the PRIDE fighters

8/25/13 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never really "wished" someone be banned before, but fuck this guy.

VD any and everytime this little faggot posts. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 10:53 AM
PrideOfUs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beaver x - I agree with the OP for the most part. Pride fighting did get owned in general, or at least they never stood out as successful fighters once they came to North America. Phone Post 3.0

Hey got a question, Where are the UFC Champs from Pride Era? Where are they fighting now?
8/25/13 10:56 AM
7/13neverForget

Vitor was in pride also Phone Post
8/25/13 11:46 AM
IIAces

Didn't hendo win the UFC 17 tournament, defeating Allan Goes and Carlos Newton? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 11:48 AM
eXtv
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - 
epic hero - shogun won a ufc title, that's more than I can say for Hendo
So did Rampage Phone Post

so did Anderson

and Minotauro
8/25/13 11:49 AM
Paramount Donkey
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - I'm more concerned with someone explaining to me how you're not banned yet, you're a consistently shitty poster Phone Post
. Phone Post
8/25/13 11:50 AM
mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrideOfUs -
Beaver x - I agree with the OP for the most part. Pride fighting did get owned in general, or at least they never stood out as successful fighters once they came to North America. Phone Post 3.0

Hey got a question, Where are the UFC Champs from Pride Era? Where are they fighting now?
Right? Somehow the Pride champs are supposed to continue on being champs but its okay that the UFC champs of the era are no longer champs. It's a clusterfuck of stupid. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 12:03 PM
gokudamus stole my name iv

"No athlete's are as good at 35 as they were at 25."

Physically possibly. But virtually no elite MMA fighters have ever been at their best that young.
8/25/13 12:28 PM
donkypunch55
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trolling is a bannable offense and I sincerely hope you get frozen.

Also, I pray that you accidentally stumble on a piece of pussy at some point. It'll make you less of a miserable cunt.

And it tastes good... Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 12:31 PM
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mdfmma123 -
PrideOfUs -

Right? Somehow the Pride champs are supposed to continue on being champs but its okay that the UFC champs of the era are no longer champs. It's a clusterfuck of stupid. Phone Post 3.0
This

I would love to hear a logical explanation... Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 12:38 PM
lifeaftrprison
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny the UFC champs are mostly gone from that era , but the pride champs are still fighting and some very relevant. Great point ! Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 2:00 PM
MrAntichrist
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know that there is a single poster on this site that I hate more or that consistently posts ridiculously stupid things than OP. eat a dick Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 4:51 PM
teamquestnorth
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alot of butthurt going on in this thread Phone Post
8/25/13 4:53 PM
teamquestnorth
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was simply stating that pride fighters have underperformed. I shouldnt have used the term cans. I respect what they did in pride, it just baffles me how with the exception of anderson and hendo didnt really live up to expectations. Phone Post
8/25/13 5:18 PM
kingkoopa

I remember when the best ufc fighters went to pride and got beat down lol Phone Post
8/25/13 5:51 PM
Haulport

I logged in just to vote this turd down. How the fuck is he still posting? Freeze this loser, boring troll asap...

8/25/13 5:55 PM
eXtv
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth -  Alot of butthurt going on in this thread Phone Post

*OP says a bunch of retarded shit*

*people see that it's retarded shit, and inform OP of that fact*

"loolll, u guys are so BUTTHURT XD"
8/25/13 11:22 PM
AlexinTO

ohpossum - Fuck you goof.

Oh and VD (I hope you get it) Phone Post 3.0
Ha Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.