UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN: LickingBecsNeutellaThighs

8/25/13 7:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ebony
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Danger'sDaddy - 
Ebony -
Danger'sDaddy - 
-FC- - Keep this faggotry on the OG. Faggot. Phone Post 3.0
This.

Actually...

Mods, move to girlground please. Phone Post 3.0

Please move this asshole to huntin', fishin' and Skoalground.

You must want the other side of your face swollen. Phone Post 3.0

Reach for me... I'll bite the shit out of you.

8/25/13 7:36 PM
LickingBecsNeutellaThighs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would rather watch gay ass soccer than women's fighting . It's sooooooo bad. And they are not hot. They are hot ugly chicks at best Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 7:37 PM
Danger'sDaddy
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ebony -
showgun -  Op= fagg Phone Post

Stop trolling my thread asshole! I'm serious!

Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 7:44 PM
Ebony
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LickingBecsNeutellaThighs - I would rather watch gay ass soccer than women's fighting . It's sooooooo bad. And they are not hot. They are hot ugly chicks at best Phone Post 3.0

I bet you said that "sooooooo" with a lisp. I bet you would deduct points in a fight for mouthpiece colors clashing with fight shorts. Think want you want but keep your shitty attitude and underhanded insults of female fighters to yourself.

They are green names too!

8/25/13 7:45 PM
Danger'sDaddy
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

showgun -
Danger'sDaddy -
Ebony -

Phone Post 3.0
Pic from ops Facebook Phone Post
OP can't have a Facebook. He's been shut down three times because his selfies are deemed cruel to children. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 7:47 PM
Ebony

Danger'sDaddy - 
showgun -
Danger'sDaddy -
Ebony -

Phone Post 3.0
OP can't have a Facebook. He's been shut down three times because his selfies are deemed cruel to children. Phone Post 3.0

It's because you keep sending me nudes in nothing put a ball cap and you know it!

8/25/13 7:49 PM
Ebony

Where did that sexist, fat, jewy fuck go?

8/25/13 7:49 PM
Danger'sDaddy

Ebony -
Danger'sDaddy - 
showgun -
Danger'sDaddy -
Ebony -

Phone Post 3.0

It's because you keep sending me nudes in nothing put a ball cap and you know it!

Shut the fuck up or it's gonna end badly.

Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 7:55 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ebony -

Your antic are enough. I don't know how you get away with bashing the amazing sport of WMMA and taking underhand jabs at beloved and respected MMA.TV green names. Face it. The women of MMA are here to stay and starting to bring edge of your seat fights back to a dying sport. Just because you would rather watch sweaty, half naked men roll around with each other it doesn't give you carte blanche to make veiled insults to the more entertaining athletes of the sport. As we know here at MMA.tv, Simply leaving names out of personal attacks is frowned upon. Just stop it you big, angry tard.

I do not k kw thebackgroubd of your beef but
"Dying sport"
" Half naked man running around"

wtf are you blabbering about. I enjoy female MMA as much as the next fan but since i am primarly an MMA fan i do not even compare the females to the male equivelant.Sorry but your completely talking out of your ass and some of your comment are obviously a definite indication on your lack of judgement. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 8:06 PM
Danger'sDaddy

fightharder -
Ebony -

Your antic are enough. I don't know how you get away with bashing the amazing sport of WMMA and taking underhand jabs at beloved and respected MMA.TV green names. Face it. The women of MMA are here to stay and starting to bring edge of your seat fights back to a dying sport. Just because you would rather watch sweaty, half naked men roll around with each other it doesn't give you carte blanche to make veiled insults to the more entertaining athletes of the sport. As we know here at MMA.tv, Simply leaving names out of personal attacks is frowned upon. Just stop it you big, angry tard.

I do not k kw thebackgroubd of your beef but
"Dying sport"
" Half naked man running around"

wtf are you blabbering about. I enjoy female MMA as much as the next fan but since i am primarly an MMA fan i do not even compare the females to the male equivelant.Sorry but your completely talking out of your ass and some of your comment are obviously a definite indication on your lack of judgement. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 8:57 PM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure the OP and the person he's calling out are the same people.

8/25/13 9:49 PM
Danger'sDaddy

Chromium -

I'm pretty sure the OP and the person he's calling out are the same people.

Ban IMO Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 9:56 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stopped reading at dying sport Phone Post
8/25/13 10:12 PM
DrunkenOtter
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is a poofter.

An ugly poofter. Phone Post
8/25/13 10:15 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1096 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your antic are enough. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 10:26 PM
MT11

Because I think WMMA isn't quality combat sports; I'm a redneck? Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 10:54 PM
CYBERDYNE
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
8/25/13 10:57 PM
Danger'sDaddy

MT11 - Because I think WMMA isn't quality combat sports; I'm a redneck? Phone Post 3.0
According to the OP. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 10:58 PM
Danger'sDaddy

DrunkenOtter - Op is a poofter.

An ugly poofter. Phone Post
This is an honest man. Phone Post 3.0
8/25/13 11:08 PM
Chris27

LickingBecsNeutellaThighs - I would rather watch gay ass soccer than women's fighting . It's sooooooo bad. And they are not hot. They are hot ugly chicks at best Phone Post 3.0

So dont watch it, your the douche who is missing out on great fights by not watching mma.  Females are bringing it, from Ronda, Tate, Cyborg, Liz, Thug Rose, Bec, Penne, Karatie Hottie, Shayna, Roxy , Davis, Nunes, Eye etc.  The girls are here to stay and they want respect and because of that they come to fight.

The Invicta events have been great, the wmma fights in the UFC have been good, you dont like it then its your loss. 

8/25/13 11:13 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Chris27 - 

So dont watch it, your the douche who is missing out on great fights by not watching mma.  Females are bringing it, from Ronda, Tate, Cyborg, Liz, Thug Rose, Bec, Penne, Karatie Hottie, Shayna, Roxy , Davis, Nunes, Eye etc.  The girls are here to stay and they want respect and because of that they come to fight.

The Invicta events have been great, the wmma fights in the UFC have been good, you dont like it then its your loss. 

This. 

that being said, I'm the biggest supporter of WMMA here on the UG.. and this thread is in bad taste. Ol boy may be a fucktard running his mouth about WMMA, but he's still talking about it which in turn makes others talk about it.. He may be one of the dumbest people to ever post and make others iq drop from his content, but hey again it's all publicity. WMMA is exciting and they will earn the respect of douchebags like him soon enough. 

8/25/13 11:21 PM
LickingBecsNeutellaThighs

Bring it? Bring it? Watch that last invicta card and tell me what they brought? Tampons and hugs?

Trick please

I mean white knight please Phone Post 3.0
8/26/13 1:41 PM
Ebony

Bec would beat the jew off of you... fact! Phone Post
8/26/13 5:30 PM
Ebony

TTT!

8/26/13 5:31 PM
Ebony

TTT!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.