UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bendo vs Pettis

8/31/13 1:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
1115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis with the 'upset' Phone Post
8/31/13 1:09 AM
CaptainWoody
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis will outstrike him

I wanna say TKO in the 4th but Benson is damn hard to finish
8/31/13 1:14 AM
Feelz Good
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight will end in a no contest, but it will be exciting. Tito and Rampage are gonna come out of the crowd and crash the fight. While Rampage distracts the ref, Tito's going to pretend hit Bendo and Pettis with a fake hammer. Bendo and Pettis will laugh at how stupid Tito is for not realizing that pro wrestling shit doesn't fly in the UFC, and they both roundhouse kick him in the head, at the same time, from opposing sides. Tito's giant head explodes, covering the first six rows in blood. Then the camera pans over to a shot of Dana and Chuck wearing a plastic rain ponchos while laughing their asses off. Then Chuck hops the the fence, ko's Rampage with a quick overhand right, and high fives Bendo and Pettis.

At the post fight press conference, Dana announces the Pettis and Bendo will get their show and win money in a addition to both getting knockout of the night bonuses. An immediate rematch is scheduled for September 4th, live and for free on Fox Sports 1.

-The End Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 1:22 AM
PatrickVilone

Pettis by KO.

I really think Pettis can beat anyone at 155 and 145. I'm so high on this kid. Unless his knee fucks with his kicking ability. Then I think this will be a short night with a new champ. Phone Post
8/31/13 1:23 AM
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't care , both guys amazing fighters. Hope for pettis by tko or bendo by domination. I just hope that if pettis wins this doesn't clog the division again. I fear another trilogy. I'd like to see the division just flow more. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 1:24 AM
PatrickVilone

big_roy_fan - benson, easily, by UD.

i was hyped as hell to see canada's own TJ Grant capture the LW title, but now this is the fight taking place instead.

Anyways, pettis's weakness is a great wrestler, in his last 2 fights he showed that he is a deadly striker, but joe lauzon and donald ceronne are not exactly elite wrestlers.

Pettis nearly lost to stephens, and he lost to guida, both of whom implemented their wrestling very effectively on pettis.

I believe that benson is a much better wrestler than both of those guys. When benson fought clay guida he kicked his ass, when pettis fought guida he got outwrestled and he lost.

Benson will win, by UD, then he'll fight TJ Grant and get Ko'd in the first.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

I bet you Pettis is far more versed on the ground than TJ. And Pettis' striking is on another planet compared to TJ.

You canadians Phone Post
8/31/13 1:28 AM
Ply

Pettis flying knee or bendo via rnc Phone Post
8/31/13 1:33 AM
LiveToFightInc
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO

If it goes the distance Bendo. If not Pettis. Either way its going to be a great fight. I think everyone remembers where they were when the Showtime kick happened. Watching that in the previews got me so pumped and then after those intense weighins, I'm even more excited. Can't wait! 

8/31/13 1:45 AM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scum fucks booing the champ.

fuck your whole town, you gaggle of inbred mouth-breathers.

8/31/13 1:49 AM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/31/13 1:50 AM
Rudi

ender852 -

scum fucks booing the champ.

fuck your whole town, you gaggle of inbred mouth-breathers.

U mad bitch? Phone Post
8/31/13 1:56 AM
ender852

Edited: 08/31/13 1:56 AM

judges scorecards tomorrow:

50-45, 49-46, and 50-44

STILL champion, Benson Henderson

8/31/13 1:58 AM
Rudi

big_roy_fan -
PatrickVilone - 
big_roy_fan - benson, easily, by UD.

i was hyped as hell to see canada's own TJ Grant capture the LW title, but now this is the fight taking place instead.

Anyways, pettis's weakness is a great wrestler, in his last 2 fights he showed that he is a deadly striker, but joe lauzon and donald ceronne are not exactly elite wrestlers.

Pettis nearly lost to stephens, and he lost to guida, both of whom implemented their wrestling very effectively on pettis.

I believe that benson is a much better wrestler than both of those guys. When benson fought clay guida he kicked his ass, when pettis fought guida he got outwrestled and he lost.

Benson will win, by UD, then he'll fight TJ Grant and get Ko'd in the first.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

I bet you Pettis is far more versed on the ground than TJ. And Pettis' striking is on another planet compared to TJ.

You canadians Phone Post

whatever bitch.

when pettis loses by UD and grant KO's benson you'll realize i waws right.
Grant gets tooled by Benson and Pettis. Phone Post
8/31/13 2:00 AM
ender852

SMOOTH, BITCHES...

LIKE MILES DAVIS AND THE GREASED UP DEAF GUY

8/31/13 2:02 AM
Il Duce
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got Benson in a hard fought battle. Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 2:02 AM
ender852

8/31/13 2:04 AM
EKPOGI
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

korean olaf via split dec.
8/31/13 2:04 AM
ender852

8/31/13 2:05 AM
ender852

8/31/13 2:12 AM
MrNiceguy66

Split draw Phone Post 3.0
8/31/13 2:51 AM
ku3mm3t
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis KO Round 1 Phone Post
8/31/13 3:01 AM
tbi0904
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 

If you're pulling for Henderson you might want to post a picture of him not closing his eyes when he gets into an exchange next time. Pettis all day every day.
8/31/13 3:07 AM
Swayze Express

Bendo but rooting for Pettis
8/31/13 3:16 AM
Matt Phillips
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Pettis training with Askren the last couple years neutralizes Benson's wrestling and I dont think Ben can outstrike Pettis.

Im going to take Pettis by KO in the 3rd.

8/31/13 4:18 AM
Team Alpha Snail
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - I think Pettis lands something flashy early, but Bendo guts it out and recovers. Ben grinds it out until he secures a choke in the 4th.
Exactly my prediction! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.