UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nerdy chick on TUF

9/9/13 7:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FOTN
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 

That was a fun fight!
9/9/13 7:14 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is tough as nails and into japanese culture, very cool girl. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 8:11 PM
phydeau
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TUF lists Rox as 15-10-0.

The only other fighter with that kind of ring time is Baszler, at 15-8-0. No other girl in the house as over six pro fights, with most of them at 4 or less. That's got to give a huge advantage to Roxy & Baszler just based on pure ring experience.

And Beszler is fighting next week. So to stack the deck for a Roxy win, we'll want to see Pena beat Baszler this week.
9/9/13 8:12 PM
phydeau
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/9/13 8:16 PM
smth416
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always came across as a nice person.

I'm a fan. Phone Post
9/9/13 8:17 PM
phydeau

Oh, and the whole thing where Rox's on the phone with her mom, and her mom says "May the force be with you."

That was a total set-up by the producers, right? The producers ASKED her mom to say that? Or it not that exactly, then SOMETHING nerdy, 'cause Rox was going to be "the nerdy one" and the producers needed to set that up?
9/9/13 8:19 PM
RLL
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau - Oh, and the whole thing where Rox's on the phone with her mom, and her mom says "May the force be with you."

That was a total set-up by the producers, right? The producers ASKED her mom to say that? Or it not that exactly, then SOMETHING nerdy, 'cause Rox was going to be "the nerdy one" and the producers needed to set that up?
I dunno but I lold when she called and said "Hi mom, this is Roxanne"... lol, like her mom diddnt recognize her voice? Phone Post
9/9/13 8:21 PM
phydeau

yeah, another example of scripting in a reality show.
9/9/13 8:21 PM
nyhcloyalty
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is gold. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 8:26 PM
phydeau

Edited: 09/09/13 8:26 PM

What what's Rox's "style?"  She mostly a striker? Mostly jits?

Is she more of a western boxing striker, or more of a Thai boxer like Gina?

What's her amateur background?

Judo?

Golden Gloves?

Tournament jits?

McDojo TKD point fighting?

9/9/13 8:31 PM
InTheWeedz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau -
Vulva Fabulous -  You should ask her. She's been a member here for years Phone Post

FUCK!!!! delete thread, delete thread......

This is what I get for leaving the OG! fuck.

delete thread......
Bwahahahahahhahaha I know right! Phone Post
9/9/13 8:32 PM
InTheWeedz

phydeau -
Vulva Fabulous -  You should ask her. She's been a member here for years Phone Post

delete thread......
Bwahahahahahhahaha I know right! Phone Post
9/9/13 8:36 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau - 

What what's Rox's "style?"  She mostly a striker? Mostly jits?

Is she more of a western boxing striker, or more of a Thai boxer like Gina?

What's her amateur background?

Judo?

Golden Gloves?

Tournament jits?

McDojo TKD point fighting?

Pretty sure she's a high level belt in Judo and BJJ.
9/9/13 8:37 PM
Vulva Fabulous
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phydeau, this is gold lol Phone Post
9/9/13 8:37 PM
phydeau

phydeau - 

delete thread......

Now that I've seen her screen name & 1/1/01 join date, it seems to me that I posted on her threads WAY back in the day.

Fuck, I don't know. maybe I'm thinking of mr. pink.
9/9/13 8:41 PM
phydeau

9/9/13 8:42 PM
phydeau

9/9/13 8:46 PM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She had me cracking up during the first episode. But I don't think it's fair to say I was making fun of her because I was hoping she would make it in the house. She makes me laugh, I'll be rooting for her
9/9/13 8:48 PM
phydeau

I understand that everyone in the house will be fighting as 135. I see Rox fought previously at 125.

Is Rox fighting over her natural weight just to be on the show? I mean yeah, it worked for Kenny Florien, but still.

It might not be as much of an issue for female fighters as it is for men fighters, provided they're not juicing.
9/9/13 9:00 PM
UGCTT_Pariah

FOTN -
Taz Styles - 

That was a fun fight!
I forgot that was her! I saw that fight and was amazed by her, and didn't even make the connection when I saw her on TUF.

Definitely one of my fighters to watch this season now. Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 9:23 PM
Pro Ice
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

9/9/13 9:28 PM
BJ Penn is Irish
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roxy, man, can't say enough positive things about her. Hope she taps out everyone in the house! The fact that she was willing to uproot her life in Japan to focus on MMA in Vegas leads me to believe she has some great success this season. At the least, you can expect to see her on the finale show and hopefully many more shows to come! Phone Post 3.0
9/9/13 9:29 PM
Winston Wolf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fan
9/9/13 9:34 PM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/9/13 11:53 PM
germ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/10/13 9:44 PM
Too bad she knocked off the hottest chic on the show.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.