UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Does Ronda have a BF?

9/11/13 8:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crowbar
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably just has a bed buddy at the moment.

9/11/13 9:13 PM
phydeau
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Rhonda has a boyfriend then I hope Rhonda's girlfriend doesn't find out about him.
9/12/13 2:40 AM
Fedor219
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manny Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:35 PM
SilverSpoon1996

I heard she was digging Chrissy Mack, and when war machine tried to touch, he had his arm snapped...
9/12/13 3:18 PM
OmaGogo

She's dating a 17 year old shredded Jacare
9/12/13 5:05 PM
Dominicf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golden Boy - Lol this place has been taken over by male groupies.

There's always been male groupies, it's the heterosexual ones that are new around here.
9/12/13 5:10 PM
INDK
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinOverdrive -
Global Shield - 
ProteinOverdrive - 
Feelz Good - Who cares? Does GSP have a girlfriend? I'm sure one of you weirdos actually know the answer, but you get my point Phone Post 3.0

That's actually another question.

I wonder if GSP has a GF? I mean the guy has a career, has finances, etc... but does he have love? A companion? A soulmate?

I am actually more intrigued by this question... GSP?!

I understand Ronda is a boss and is like $%@% men right now!

However, GSP has it all.. the looks.. the money.. the talent... a future... why no girlfriend or at the least no clinger???

Is he gay? I wouldn't dislike him 1% if he was. I just need to make sense of this lack of punani!

GSP amazes me.

The guy is the most professional athlete I've ever seen. He is literally the perfect athlete to sponsor.

Trains 24/7, dresses well, dominates, never says anything controversial - always textbook answers, no problems with girlfriends, wives, etc...

The guy is like a machine.
Why don't you ask him out sir? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:08 PM
ProteinOverdrive

INDK -
ProteinOverdrive -
Global Shield - 
ProteinOverdrive - 
Feelz Good - Who cares? Does GSP have a girlfriend? I'm sure one of you weirdos actually know the answer, but you get my point Phone Post 3.0

That's actually another question.

I wonder if GSP has a GF? I mean the guy has a career, has finances, etc... but does he have love? A companion? A soulmate?

I am actually more intrigued by this question... GSP?!

I understand Ronda is a boss and is like $%@% men right now!

However, GSP has it all.. the looks.. the money.. the talent... a future... why no girlfriend or at the least no clinger???

Is he gay? I wouldn't dislike him 1% if he was. I just need to make sense of this lack of punani!

GSP amazes me.

The guy is the most professional athlete I've ever seen. He is literally the perfect athlete to sponsor.

Trains 24/7, dresses well, dominates, never says anything controversial - always textbook answers, no problems with girlfriends, wives, etc...

The guy is like a machine.
Why don't you ask him out sir? Phone Post 3.0
I don't have his phone number. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.