UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> FREE Revgear Fight Dentist Boil & Mold Mouthguard

12/2/13 5:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TommyRSU
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude. Just used the mouthguard today and was thinking about how good it is. Once again, thank you RevGear. Best Boil mouthguard easily. Love it. Phone Post
12/2/13 11:08 PM
torquemada
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torquemada -
torquemada -
Revgear -
torquemada -  I got in on page one and nada. Phone Post

See your post on the first page, but not PM received. Re-send the PM and we will bump you to the top of the pile.

Thanks, man. Will do. Phone Post
Resent last week. Just following up... Phone Post
Checking in again... Phone Post
12/3/13 1:52 PM
donkypunch55
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used it last night and it was great! Easy to mold, comfortable and it really stayed in place. I've read a few reviews that claim it's the best mouth guard some of you have used and I was skeptical. Turns out I agree. There is no question I'll be buying another one when the time comes.

Phone Post 3.0
12/3/13 2:45 PM
donkypunch55
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Unnatural Born Killer - Hey revgear, i got in on page 5 but i still havent recieved a pm from u guys, thanks btw Phone Post 3.0

they dont send you a PM, YOU send them one with you're address and preference 0f mouthgaurd.
12/3/13 3:26 PM
The Loge
857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

donkypunch55 -
The Unnatural Born Killer - Hey revgear, i got in on page 5 but i still havent recieved a pm from u guys, thanks btw Phone Post 3.0

they dont send you a PM, YOU send them one with you're address and preference 0f mouthgaurd.
They did say something about sending out PMs with shipping info to people though. Phone Post 3.0
12/3/13 4:17 PM
The Loge
857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Unnatural Born Killer -
The Loge -
donkypunch55 -

They did say something about sending out PMs with shipping info to people though. Phone Post 3.0
Yea^ i sent out my pm a long time ago, i didnt recieve their pm that had the shipping info Phone Post 3.0
I'm in the same boat. Phone Post 3.0
12/3/13 5:41 PM
j-money
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never received a reply pm, but my mouthpiece still came in.
12/3/13 5:55 PM
JoeMimic
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine was delivered today! Woo! Thanks fellas. Will get to reviewing. Phone Post 3.0
12/3/13 5:57 PM
SRS1513
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

j-money - I never received a reply pm, but my mouthpiece still came in.

Mine as well. Thanks Guys! Will review soon.

12/3/13 7:05 PM
DWTF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got mine! It's not the season for dirtbiking but I'll have a buddy punch me in the face a couple times to see how it feels.

Thanks guys, Now I will be shopping revgear for my homies this christmas for sure
12/3/13 8:34 PM
drand2
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine today, thanks a million!!
12/3/13 9:27 PM
Lanway
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Page 4
Received mine today.
Thanks guys, you rock!
12/3/13 9:50 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOOM!

Came in just when I was walking out the door for bjj tonight. I'll open it up tomorrow & my review will be sometime after that.

Thanks a ton REVGEAR...I really appreciate it Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 12:56 AM
Revgear
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Revgear, Pro Gear

This second batch we shipped was well over 100 orders and sending PM's with every UPS tracking info was going to be difficult. We knew once they headed out the door most of you would be receiving soon. We'll be going through though and following up with a PM to give you an email to send the Review and Photo.

Also, MANY of you sent info after 9/28 when we mentioned cutting off the initial round of things while we got everything sent to those in early. We even have had many of you send multple PM's asking why you haven't received your mouthguard yet after submitting your address well past the promotion cut off time.

That being said, we're going to work to continue to get mouthuguards out the door and into the hands of UG members as long as we receive the requested review and photo from the initial participants. As we said in a post on here recently, please bear with us, this was a new idea and the response was absolutely overwhelming. For those of you who missed the 9/28 cutoff we have your information you sent still and will work to get another batch of these rolling soon.

12/4/13 8:06 AM
TwoFatNuts

ME!!!
12/4/13 8:30 AM
steve85uk

Got mine thanks revgear Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 9:20 AM
danken12

Received mine last night! Thanks a ton. I will definitely review it. Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 5:06 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine today and just fitted it. I'll roll in it tonight and tomorrow for sure.

12/4/13 6:44 PM
The Loge

Mine came today too!!!! Thanks Revgear I'll post pics tomorrow night!!! Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 7:01 PM
Blkbelt39
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine came today also. Thx Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 8:38 PM
PUBLICnoose

thank you rev gear i got mine.

i asked if you guys had a new mexico zia symbol mouth gaurd. i got a Mexico mouth gaurd. would i have to pay if i want to exchange it out with a regular usa one.

thank you very much beggers cant be choosers Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 9:05 PM
Jlindahl
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this still going? Was about to order one but the one with a grill on it lol Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 9:12 PM
The Loge

I have a small issue with OCD and I can't seem to get it to fit to my liking. How many times is too many times to re-boil and re-fit these mouth guards? Phone Post 3.0
12/4/13 9:39 PM
ebullock
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine today! Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 10:32 AM
PUBLICnoose

t Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.