UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shayna Baszler's TUF Blog about tonight's ep.

9/12/13 12:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_W85
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For after I watch the ep Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 1:03 AM
DMCA18
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad she lost. Far too disrespectful, needed to be taken down a peg (or ten). If you assume someone cannot possibly beat you in this sport, regardless of experience, you're nuts.

9/12/13 1:04 AM
Diabeetus
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I didn't like her after watching the episode tonight and now I dislike her even more after reading this blog.
9/12/13 1:06 AM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try some head movement next time, jeez
9/12/13 1:11 AM
BuddyRevell
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another poor sport that really makes me appreciate fighters with class, win or lose like a Joe Lauzon.

9/12/13 2:13 AM
Vulva Fabulous
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm thoroughly shocked at that blog. I simply assumed they edited her to sound overconfident, but I guess I was wrong. I have nothing but respect for her being that she's a pioneer in WMMA, but after you take the show and that blog entry, it's not hard to understand why many people here have a negative opinion of her now.

I won't even start with how Ronda behaved because Tate was happy that her team won, plus how she got upset that Tate is playing the game by picking the guy on Ronda's team with a hurt hand.

Just wow! Phone Post
9/12/13 2:17 AM
ChaosOverkill
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 2:20 AM

Sour Grapes, no one deserves to be in the UFC, if you're not there, something didn't go right for you, suck it up and change it.

9/12/13 2:28 AM
Rox19
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for later
9/12/13 2:31 AM
The Mammoth
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and tired of fighters saying "I wasn't myself in the fight, I didn't realise how weird it would be, I didn't pull the trigger, if only we could do it again wah wah"

Really? This was a shock for you? You've not seen TUF before? I mean it's only 18 seasons deep.

Reality check; if youre saying that mentally you couldn't get in the zone then you're not as good a fighter as you think you are.
Fighting is mental as well as physical and you lost in both aspects. Phone Post
9/12/13 2:33 AM
You're a Good Boy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For somebody with a 15-8 record she was really full of herself and Ronda was all on her nuts too lol glad she lost and is now 15-9. Also her and Ronda are classless sore losers Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 2:35 AM
ChaosOverkill
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 2:42 AM

I'd like to see the successfull athlete or coach that follows, whine, deny, blame and sling mud as a way of properly dealing with defeat, big shocker why the UFC hasn't come calling.

9/12/13 2:39 AM
Vulva Fabulous
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 - ttt for later
This thread just got a whole lot realer! Phone Post
9/12/13 2:41 AM
Vulva Fabulous

You're a Good Boy - For somebody with a 15-8 record she was really full of herself and Ronda was all on her nuts too lol glad she lost and is now 15-9. Also her and Ronda are classless sore losers Phone Post 3.0
She's still 15-8. With the exception of the TUF finale, TUF fights do not count towards your record......win or lose. Phone Post
9/12/13 2:43 AM
I LOVE GSP

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

So Ronda took me out of the locker room and into the lobby of the gym. They showed a small part of our conversation, but they didn’t show the parts that were the most important to me. She said, “Shayna, this isn’t the only way to get what you want, it’s just one way. And, honestly, for you, it isn’t even the bestway.” She told me that the reason I was her No. 1 pick wasn’t just because she believed I would win, but because I was her biggest threat on the show, and it’s wise to keep me close. I looked straight at her and said, “You will see me across the cage from you.” She replied, “I know I will,” with 100 percent belief, “…..and I will beat the shit out of you.” We laughed. It was huge that as a potential rival for her belt one day, she was completely understanding. In this sport, more than any other sport, the best fighter does not always win. That’s the simple truth. And it’s why so many love this sport.

that right there is pretty fucking awesome.
9/12/13 2:44 AM
You're a Good Boy

Vulva Fabulous -
You're a Good Boy - For somebody with a 15-8 record she was really full of herself and Ronda was all on her nuts too lol glad she lost and is now 15-9. Also her and Ronda are classless sore losers Phone Post 3.0
She's still 15-8. With the exception of the TUF finale, TUF fights do not count towards your record......win or lose. Phone Post
Oh ok. Still not an impressive record at all for Ronda to be hyping her up like that. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 2:57 AM
tanner904

I couldn't stand her on the show the she makes a blog giving excuses and constantly talking about herself in the third party and the "queens army" I'm not big into wmma and didn't even know who she was. My god the way she talked you would think she was Rhonda rousey! This girl came in with a 15-8 record not exactly lighting the world on fire. Could you imagine if she was as good as Rhonda? Her head is about to explode as it is! My god I don't think I've ever seen any one on the show so big headed and we had a UFC comeback season! Just nuts! Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 3:06 AM
konsol

Delusions of grandeur. Phone Post
9/12/13 3:14 AM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 09/12/13 3:15 AM

She clearly either has no one to teach her or she is incapable of learning that her 8 (now 9 yep counted by everyone who sees it) losses are due to her taking people lightly or over estimating her skill. Despite her good moments there was nothing in that fight that made me think "World beater"

9/12/13 3:26 AM
Oontyex

Shayna's still my all time favorite fighter, hope there's a wild card to get her back in Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 3:28 AM
donkypunch55
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read the whole blog and personally found it a bit arrogant. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 3:39 AM
Arecsa
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Talked an insane amount of shit and got a deserved ass kicking for it. At least be a little humble in defeat.
9/12/13 3:41 AM
B_Goetz

I don't think it's part of female psychology to have a conflict be resolved after a fight in the way that it resolves things with guys.
9/12/13 3:44 AM
crazydave
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She should have been working on her cardio and head movement instead of her shit talking.

Glad she got smashed. 

9/12/13 4:11 AM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a sour puss Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:12 AM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

JustPeed - Shayna came across obnoxiously cocky and unlikeable in the episode tonight

And in this blog Phone Post
This. Didn't know much of her apart from liking her fights but I'm not a fan after seein her on show and reading that blog. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.