UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shayna Baszler's TUF Blog about tonight's ep.

9/12/13 5:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Glovegate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Glovegate -

Crook, I think most know you can't be everywhere.  A heads up in that regard:  You should watch out for any threads where Caraway might come up.  Dude gets shit on hardcore.

Mr. Tate does get shit on a lot. I feel bad sometimes for it. Phone Post 3.0

So do I.

And I got voted down for mentioning it just now lol.

9/12/13 5:41 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Glovegate -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Glovegate -

Crook, I think most know you can't be everywhere.  A heads up in that regard:  You should watch out for any threads where Caraway might come up.  Dude gets shit on hardcore.

So do I.

Ugh really? But sometimes he does bring it on himself. Mr. Tate is about the worst i'd go. Infact even with those i loathe i just call em a variation on the name and call it a day. No need to bash. Besides, he gets it enough at home, we dont need to bash him. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:44 PM
BackOffWarchild
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's Cyborg beating Shayna twice in one fight. LOLZ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUCe-2Xe_xI
9/12/13 5:47 PM
n3g
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shayna has been around forever and she has definitely paid her dues, but I gotta say I never thought she was very good either. I mean she kept saying she has fought the best girls in the sport... which she has fought some.. and she didn't beat very many of em either.

I really was not surprised at all that she lost.
9/12/13 5:50 PM
Ocean6

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Glovegate -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Glovegate -

So do I.

Ugh really? But sometimes he does bring it on himself. Mr. Tate is about the worst i'd go. Infact even with those i loathe i just call em a variation on the name and call it a day. No need to bash. Besides, he gets it enough at home, we dont need to bash him. Phone Post 3.0

fighter bashing, ban this foo
9/12/13 5:51 PM
Ocean6

Ocean6 - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Glovegate -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Glovegate -

So do I.

fighter bashing, ban this foo

Or can we just go ahead and use roundabout names and references for the words and names we all know are meant.

TTT for Crooklynization
9/12/13 5:52 PM
Qannebiss
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed -  Shayna came across obnoxiously cocky and unlikeable in the episode tonight

And in this blog Phone Post

I have to agree.

9/12/13 5:55 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

may not agree with everything Shayna says, but I'm 100% a fan of hers and want to see her in the UFC...

9/12/13 5:57 PM
john76
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she's a female Chael

she's trolling to market herself
9/12/13 6:02 PM
Diabeetus
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle - 

round 1 pena landed all the best strikes but was on bottom 3 minutes

Glad I'm not the only one who thought she actually did more damage in round 1, though I figured the judges would give it to Shayna seeing as she controlled the positioning throughout most of the round.
9/12/13 6:06 PM
Qannebiss
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 

may not agree with everything Shayna says, but I'm 100% a fan of hers and want to see her in the UFC...

I want to see her in the UFC too, but I can't say her personality has anything to do with that.

9/12/13 6:09 PM
ChaosOverkill
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john76 - she's a female Chael

I don't think Trolls cry that hard when they lose to people they called "Not worthy to breathe their air"

9/12/13 6:09 PM
Malvert the Janitor
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got to brush up on the TOS...some of the things mentioned as fighter bashing in this thread occurs quite commonly on these forums. I hope enforcement isn't based on individual mods' interpretation or when it comes to fighters they may have a personal affinity for... Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:10 PM
time traveling 12er
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eh, I respect her honesty. She's been around a long time and it really must hurt to have people ranked below you in the UFC and still have to fight your way in. But I think she's looking at it the wrong way. No one outside the hardcore scene knows who she is. Putting her on the show is a way to build her name out there with casual fans and could have set her up in the UFC way better than just being signed. So she should have seen this as a blessing. Instead she blew it.
9/12/13 6:11 PM
ChaosOverkill
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 6:13 PM

I also doubt the UFC wants more (I think Diaz or someone did it and someone else) fighters who accuses their opponent of being on Roids just for beating them, but I could be wrong.

9/12/13 6:24 PM
Foos
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Tomato Can - Seeing that the SAME gal upset Tara LaRosa in the prelims, you'd think Baszler wouldn't have been so cocky based on the strength of her "pioneer" status. The truth of the matter is that her standup and conditioning are not very good, and she's more of a gatekeeper in the division than a real contender.

Also, to whoever floated the idea that she's "too small for 135" that is total nonsense. She's fought plenty at 145 and at 5'7" she's taller than most women in the division.
Sarah moras is who upset tara, just sayin. Phone Post 3.0

Yup it was Sarah "Cheesecake" Moras.

I don't even know if I would call it an upset. The next crop of female fighters are more hungry and energetic then the vets of this sport.

Tara Larosa is 35 and Shayna is 33. They are at the back end of their careers.
9/12/13 6:26 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

ChaosOverkill - 
john76 - she's a female Chael

I don't think Trolls cry that hard when they lose to people they called "Not worthy to breathe their air"

She's been doing this longer than Chael and Chael cried a lot after the anderson losses. considering all the time and effort put into the traneing and the fight.. So much you put of yourself into it, emotions run high. Most here talking shit about that particular aspect never played sports let alone fought. 

and wtf? I should get banned for calling him mr. tate? Come on now. 

And Chaos, where did Shayna accuse Pena of roiding? 

9/12/13 6:28 PM
Alumynabjj

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Alumynabjj - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Keep talking :) heel's cheers are the boos. When you're marketed like that, gotta embrace it. Phone Post 3.0

lol... ok. She is also a horrible heel. She is so bad at her gimmick it makes me cringe. Strictly amateur hour.

11.6k views since last night when I posted this.. 135 posts. I'd say she's doing pretty well so far. 

It was posted on the UG news. I assume most of those get decent hits. Maybe not though yet I will say if I know she is on a card I am less inclined to watch. I actually watch Jon Jones in hoping he catches a beating.
9/12/13 6:31 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Alumynabjj - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Alumynabjj - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Keep talking :) heel's cheers are the boos. When you're marketed like that, gotta embrace it. Phone Post 3.0

lol... ok. She is also a horrible heel. She is so bad at her gimmick it makes me cringe. Strictly amateur hour.

11.6k views since last night when I posted this.. 135 posts. I'd say she's doing pretty well so far. 

It was posted on the UG news. I assume most of those get decent hits. Maybe not though yet I will say if I know she is on a card I am less inclined to watch. I actually watch Jon Jones in hoping he catches a beating.

the difference between being a heel and being like jones? One is intentional and the other is just his nature. But hey, think whatever you want. 

9/12/13 6:31 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 09/12/13 6:37 PM
EDIT
9/12/13 6:34 PM
time traveling 12er
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did RVD insert a comment in to Chaos' post? wtf?
9/12/13 6:36 PM
ChaosOverkill

time traveling 12er - Did RVD insert a comment in to Chaos' post? wtf?

Yeah I didn't say anything about the Ban for the Mr. Tate thing, I mean I call him that...

Malvert the Janitor
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Chaos fucked up the quoting.. Someone here posted that and I said that's not cool. 

9/12/13 6:38 PM
ChaosOverkill

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Chaos fucked up the quoting.. Someone here posted that and I said that's not cool. 

Yeah my bad, ok I read it wrong I saw the word cyborg scanning through the thing earlier, I thought it was the same comment.

I retract my statement

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.