UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vid of my last fight @Shinzo FC 8/16/13

9/11/13 11:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dominique Robinson
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy UG! It's vs Greg Jackson's Tommy "Gun" Truex. Very tough & nice guy. I went into the fight w/a partial camp because if a fracture in my right hand, which I also took into the fight, & messed up my left the first punch I threw.
Blue namer please embed: http://t.co/a6JS0cypX1
I hope you all enjoy & I appreciate the support I get on here, the constructive criticism, & even the haters who have scared off most fighter who used to come on...they let me know I'm doing a tad bit ok.
www.therealfallenangel.com
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @fallenangel510
My Assistant Tri @goonsquad_hbic
Also I'm ALWAYS looking for fights anywhere in the world & sponsors to help support my MMA journey & dreams. Anyone interested contact Tri at Villegas2200@yahoo.com
9/12/13 10:24 AM
DamnSevern
1190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will watch it later

9/12/13 10:26 AM
DamnSevern
1190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive spent a lot of time in Guate so its crazy to see a somewhat big mma event going down there.

Guate is a great country, unfortunately Guate City is a bit of a shithole.

9/12/13 10:27 AM
bearockbrobama
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome win against a tough guy.

Good job bro! Phone Post
9/12/13 11:32 AM
ScottV
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice, man. Someone get this dude some more fights.

Let him bang bro. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 11:58 AM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Keep on rocking in the free world. Dootdoo Phone Post
9/12/13 12:18 PM
TommyRSU
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a pro and obviously know what you're doing, and can break down what you did wrong better than I can.  I have a tendency to rant on this forum anyway.  I will tell you what I liked.

I liked how you switched to elbows when you had him hurt.  Kept really calm the whole time, measured your distance well, and used your left hand to setup final shots.  You did it with the big elbow, and then to setup that big right hand into the fight ending combo.  That 2-3-2-3 to end the fight was glorious.  Can't see your feet/hips on the combo, but you turned your shoulders into it well.  Straight punches.  Love it.  Must have been really tough with 2 fucked up hands.

You're a tough dude.  I'd love to see more of your fights.  Good luck with healing up, and bookings in the future.

9/12/13 12:27 PM
Dominique Robinson
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TommyRSU -

You're a pro and obviously know what you're doing, and can break down what you did wrong better than I can.  I have a tendency to rant on this forum anyway.  I will tell you what I liked.

I liked how you switched to elbows when you had him hurt.  Kept really calm the whole time, measured your distance well, and used your left hand to setup final shots.  You did it with the big elbow, and then to setup that big right hand into the fight ending combo.  That 2-3-2-3 to end the fight was glorious.  Can't see your feet/hips on the combo, but you turned your shoulders into it well.  Straight punches.  Love it.  Must have been really tough with 2 fucked up hands.

You're a tough dude.  I'd love to see more of your fights.  Good luck with healing up, and bookings in the future.

Thank u 4 the assessment bro Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:27 PM
Dominique Robinson

caseharts - Keep on rocking in the free world. Dootdoo Phone Post
*throws up UG sign* Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:28 PM
Dominique Robinson

ScottV - Nice, man. Someone get this dude some more fights.

Let him bang bro. Phone Post 3.0
Why can't I bang? *bromance hug* why can't I bang?! Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 1:19 AM
Dominique Robinson

ttt Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 1:25 AM
brahmabull81
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight man. Nice high production with Lennon Jr and Bonnar on commentary.
9/13/13 9:28 PM
Dominique Robinson

brahmabull81 - Great fight man. Nice high production with Lennon Jr and Bonnar on commentary.
Best part is EVERY1 could hear em live lol Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 6:56 PM
Dominique Robinson

ttt Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 7:24 PM
Dominique Robinson

All the fights r on YouTube now! Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 3:50 PM
Dominique Robinson

ttt Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 9:32 PM
Dominique Robinson

ttt Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 11:24 AM
Dominique Robinson

Thanx 2 those who watched Phone Post 3.0
9/24/13 12:57 PM
ScottV
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - Thanx 2 those who watched Phone Post 3.0
Any updates on the hand or a possible fight? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.