UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Rogan live @ dancehouse theatre manchester

9/12/13 2:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nick Diaz Fan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only just heard and found out on his latest podcast so went to buy tickets and there was only 5 left so i go two of them for me and my mate and we cant even sit next each other lol.
I might have to sell them though because im not 100% i can make it but il keep it people update if i do.

Anyone else going? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 2:28 AM
Nick Diaz Fan

Shit im tired sorry bout grammar mistakes Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:27 AM
spidermanik
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Solid Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 7:17 AM
smags
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tight Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 8:03 AM
donovese
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully they'll play "hey there Delilah," rogan does a sexy dance to that song. It is the DanceHouse. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 8:10 AM
donovese
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was my first thought when I heard Joe Rogan and DanceHouse in the same sentence. I saw him do this live a couple years ago and it was a little more dancey. Reorganize your schedule so that you're able to go OP, he is phenomenal live!!

http://youtu.be/lHGqKs6VtHo Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 8:19 AM
xAdRockx
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Powerful NickDiazFan... I just got 2 tickets together. Seems like it books tickets out if people select them, but then lets them go again if they don't complete within 10mins.
9/12/13 4:41 PM
GeeTee

Nightmare!!!! I was waiting on these coming out and it seems there is none left. Was intending on travelling down from Scotland to see him.

Anyone able to help/suggest any way to get tickets?!

Please!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.