UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What fight made you the most emotional?

9/13/13 8:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sinful1
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This

Made me go like this

9/13/13 8:24 PM
Golden_Monkey
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun knocking out Machida was a great finish to their first fight.
I was depressed after the Edgar vs Penn 2 fight. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 8:32 PM
CaptainAhab
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor.
9/13/13 8:54 PM
UGCTT_BluePlease
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva vs Sonnen 1 here. When Silva subbed him, I jumped off the couch and started yelling. I woke my wife and both kids up, but it was worth it.

I couldn't go to sleep when Weidman KO'd Silva. It was totally surreal. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 9:00 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's comeback against Chael the first time. Neighbors complained at my buddies house because we were in his yard watching it on a projector and I wouldnt stop freaking out.

BJ KTFO out of Hughes in the rubbermatch literally brought a tear to my eye, and I was there live. Phone Post
9/13/13 9:30 PM
Ryan Williams
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - Anderson's comeback against Chael the first time. Neighbors complained at my buddies house because we were in his yard watching it on a projector and I wouldnt stop freaking out.

BJ KTFO out of Hughes in the rubbermatch literally brought a tear to my eye, and I was there live. Phone Post
I was there for BJ KO'ng Hughes we had floor seats and my guy jumped up out his seat over the row in front of us. It was funny as hell, well at least to me the people in front us were not quite as amused. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 9:35 PM
GodSaveTheReem
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cheered pretty hard for Lesnar when he tapped Shane, also the Mir sub on Big Nog had me screaming with happiness.

Also any time Amir Sadollah wins
9/13/13 9:40 PM
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem - I cheered pretty hard for Lesnar when he tapped Shane, also the Mir sub on Big Nog had me screaming with happiness.

What is it about Amir that gets you so worked up?

Btw I know how that sounds but serious question. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 9:49 PM
pollice_verso
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recently, Rose Namajunas vs. Tecia Torres - Great back and forth fight, and I was emotionally invested because I really wanted Rose to win this one, but I have no complaints about the decision.

When Vorenus saved Pullo in Rome, yelling "Thirteen!"

Spartacus and Crixus vs. Theokoles, the Shadow of Death.

Any fight where a fighter is kicked in the groin or poked in the eye multiple times but still wins.

9/13/13 10:28 PM
GodSaveTheReem
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RattleCaT - 
GodSaveTheReem - I cheered pretty hard for Lesnar when he tapped Shane, also the Mir sub on Big Nog had me screaming with happiness.

the way he looks at the camera...those smoldering eyes *holds hands to chest*

I dunno, the fact that he wasn't supposed to win any of his fights really and the dude just never gave up. Mid-level fighter yeah, but a ton of heart. Also didn't seem to take himself too seriously.
9/13/13 10:51 PM
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheReem -
RattleCaT - 

the way he looks at the camera...those smoldering eyes *holds hands to chest*

I dunno, the fact that he wasn't supposed to win any of his fights really and the dude just never gave up. Mid-level fighter yeah, but a ton of heart. Also didn't seem to take himself too seriously.
Yeah, that's the same reason I always look forward to his fights. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 11:22 PM
SJCOTTON
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mir vs big nog 2, silva vs weidman, crippler vs wanderlei, Diaz vs condit Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 11:28 PM
Dnasty
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardy vs Chris Lytle. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 11:34 PM
ontilt
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching Jones demolish my favorite fighter Shogun was very hard to watch, watching Bigfoot hammer my second favorite fighter Fedor was also very depressing.
9/13/13 11:40 PM
Andersons_Chin
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson v chael.
Anderson v weidman. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 12:04 AM
hadtosayit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minotauro vs Bob Sapp

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.