UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Follow your dreams

9/12/13 4:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
powerbombu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of pussies say you have to have a job to go for a dream. Did all the inventors have to quit there dreams because a bunch of people hated there drive?

I do mexican labor work. They said "Blancos" could not do the work of a mexican, but I proved them wrong. I upgraded my life from working jobs that mexicans took and now they hate me for it. I am living the life.

Just like mma fighting. There a bunch of haters who do not accept the lifestyle of "true fighters". People who go after there dreams knowing there could be a lot of failures before that dream can be a reality.

It's time to rise up the dreamers of this world. You are special. You are not like the moronic masses accepting failure in life. When you came into this world you where a sperm that was traveling and you beat out a million mother fuckers to get here. You think that was an accident? No, it was a dream and you made it. All those tards thinking your not special...you are special.

We here now!
9/12/13 4:41 PM
Jack Brown
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wfa imo Phone Post
9/12/13 5:03 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/12/13 5:04 PM
And Wagners Cut

Shut the fuck up op! Phone Post
9/12/13 5:08 PM
powerbombu

As a member of the exclusive club of reigning dream champions I cannot back down as I believe in the survival of the fittest dreams. So I can not be told to shut up.

9/12/13 5:16 PM
powerbombu

I'm going to have to add a "punk" to that last line. Sounds way cooler. "PUNK".
9/12/13 5:18 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I except your Mexican labor lifestyle bro. Phone Post
9/12/13 7:36 PM
Jack Brown
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich - I except your Mexican labor lifestyle bro. Phone Post
Laughed out loud Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.