UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> the UFC and UG is high school girl locker room

9/12/13 4:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vtach
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

without the pedo bear nudity.

girl drama makes up like 50% of the UG headlines and not even WMMA analysis... we're talkin' 'bout "oh i don't like this girl" " oh I made this bitch cry"......

I would trade the prowrestling shit and occasional works from the old pride days for the bullshit that we have made anyday.
9/12/13 4:52 PM
ChaosOverkill
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vtach - without the pedo bear nudity.

girl drama makes up like 50% of the UG headlines and not even WMMA analysis... we're talkin' 'bout "oh i don't like this girl" " oh I made this bitch cry"......

I would trade the prowrestling shit and occasional works from the old pride days for the bullshit that we have made anyday.

there's no event till next weekend and TUF is the midweek topic, what do you expect people to talk about?

9/12/13 4:57 PM
Muay Tired
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PSSST-I heard Ronda Rousey farts at the dinner table! Pass it on.
9/12/13 5:09 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 6:20 PM

post pics

9/12/13 5:10 PM
ChaosOverkill
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gobulcoque - Yeah, probably 90% of threads here now are just fighter bashing. This place used to be heaven compared to sherdog a few years ago, now no pro fighters post anymore and most the quality contributors are gone.

90% of the people bashed WMMA entirely so it's ironically progress.

9/12/13 5:41 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muay Tired - PSSST-I heard Ronda Rousey farts at the dinner table! Pass it on.
PSST- I'd sniff that seat cushion and jack furiously.

To her gamy, musky scent. Phone Post
9/12/13 5:51 PM
Muay Tired
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
Muay Tired - PSSST-I heard Ronda Rousey farts at the dinner table! Pass it on.
PSST- I'd sniff that seat cushion and jack furiously.

To her gamy, musky scent. Phone Post

Remember on a previous season of TUF, when Ronda watched a UFC fight with the guys in the house and no one tried to talk to her...I always wondered if anyone ever snuck down in the middle of the night and sniffed that seat cushion.
9/12/13 6:01 PM
Blunted Ninja
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea some of you should pull your skirts down. This isn't wwe. Are we here to watch fights or what? Phone Post
9/12/13 6:07 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/12/13 6:10 PM
Golden Boy
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread of the year. My thoughts exactly.
9/12/13 6:17 PM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This forum has sucked lately. True story

Will be spending more time on tapology Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:28 PM
Brian Rule
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if not for jack slack, pro ice, a few funny posters (e.g. 2jupes), and the occasional romos i don't think i'd have this app let alone check here a couple times a day. periodically i'll post in the average thread these days and later i wind up hating myself for it Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.