UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> shayna baszler responds to haters

9/18/13 5:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess if I had the balls to critique someone who sits on their couch and switches their channels with their little remote control I would but I don’t want to overstep my bounds. They can point all the fingers and talk on the interwebs all they want but for all of the fingers they are pointing at me, I don’t see any being pointed at Julianna. Unfortunately for her, she had a big upset but no one is talking about her. All you haters are talking about me, so keep it up, keep the traffic moving. Thanks, it is much appreciated. Also, stay tuned this week haters because I may have a surprise up my sleeve for you!  

http://punchdrunkgamer.com/shayna-baszler-the-queen-of-spades-ultimate-fighter-18-weekly-qa-episode-2/

9/18/13 5:46 AM
slamming

Does that mean she will continue to act like an arrogant ass?

Yay for us. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 5:53 AM
iDaz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meh Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 5:56 AM
xaeo

she mad? Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 6:07 AM
ABE FROMAN

Will she be planning another loss? Phone Post
9/18/13 6:14 AM
Malvert the Janitor
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So the fans are the haters?? What does that make her? A curmudgeon I suppose? Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 6:18 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow she's going 8nto full meltdown shit talking the fans. Arrogance can still be seen from the sofa. Phone Post
9/18/13 6:22 AM
Ocean6

Almost got it right, but then had to bring Pena back into it.

Someone help this poor girl.
9/18/13 6:24 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
9/18/13 6:28 AM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She doesn't deserve to even write in the same thread as me... IMO Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 6:32 AM
Standup29

Haha and you all keep doing what she wants. The best way to hurt a pro you dislike is to ignore them and not talk about them.

Haters = success
Fans = success
Nothing = failure Phone Post
9/18/13 6:42 AM
jiujitsu111

bitter Betty Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:01 AM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Christ, she has a seriously inflated sense of self importance. Let's get real. She might be in the sport a long time - but she went into the TUF house coming off a loss. Her record is average at best. She parades around the show as if she's some incredible, unbeatable machine. She isn't.

She's arrogant, and has a horrible personality. If she's a better fighter than Pena - she had the opportunity to prove it and failed. She didn't lose a close decision - she was finished decisively.

The more she speaks, the more she'll put off any chances of gaining fans. If she wants to play the role of the heel, where people will pay to watch her fight just to see her lose - then go for it.

Personally, I'm not a fan. She has no class or even an iota of modesty.
9/18/13 7:05 AM
RedDragonUK
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humble in victory, gracious in defeat - the Fedor way. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:14 AM
MT11

Who cares it's wmma Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:18 AM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will never root for shayna. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:59 AM
Malvert the Janitor
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ whatever it is, how can it possibly justify Shayna's behavior? Maybe they'll both end up looking bad. Aww, who cares...let's see some fights. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:00 AM
SamboMMA

JOB - Christ, she has a seriously inflated sense of self importance. Let's get real. She might be in the sport a long time - but she went into the TUF house coming off a loss. Her record is average at best. She parades around the show as if she's some incredible, unbeatable machine. She isn't.

She's arrogant, and has a horrible personality. If she's a better fighter than Pena - she had the opportunity to prove it and failed. She didn't lose a close decision - she was finished decisively.

The more she speaks, the more she'll put off any chances of gaining fans. If she wants to play the role of the heel, where people will pay to watch her fight just to see her lose - then go for it.

Personally, I'm not a fan. She has no class or even an iota of modesty.

Agreed but alot of these that want to play a heel need to realize something very important. There is a very fine line between making the fans go "I hate you so I'm going to order this PPV in hopes of seeing you get your ass kicked" and "I hate you so much I won't order anything with you on it." aka X-Pac heat. She's starting to border on the latter.

She's got Shayna Heat.
9/18/13 8:09 AM
MMAFriedRice
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am starting to dislike her. She was disrespectful to her opponent before the fight and still disrespectful after the fight. I can't believe anyone would even regard themselves so highly as to say "She doesn't deserve to breathe the same air!" Phone Post
9/18/13 8:15 AM
man meets fate

SJCOTTON - She doesn't deserve to even write in the same thread as me... IMO Phone Post 3.0
She will make you pay for every :( you type today Phone Post
9/18/13 8:18 AM
xaeo

Herman Munster -
Malvert the Janitor - ^ whatever it is, how can it possibly justify Shayna's behavior? Maybe they'll both end up looking bad. Aww, who cares...let's see some fights. Phone Post 3.0

I dont think it does justify her current behaviour.  Just putting it out there that something is going to make Pena look pretty bad if this what her own teammate (very level headed individual) is now saying by the end of things, and perhaps Shayna looks a little less bad by the end of it all.  Lets not act like she killed someone here and is beyond all redemption for her conduct thus far on TUF.

she killed herself and aside from tuf every word out of her mouth else where just makes it worse lol Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:18 AM
Bucephalus

Some fighters fight to win and don't care what the fans talk about.

Other fighters are named Shayna.
9/18/13 8:19 AM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still like her but I think it's hilarious how mad she and others are about this situation. Phone Post
9/18/13 8:22 AM
plastekt

Maybe it's because I'm listening to Roddy Piper on the MMA Hour, but I think she might just be heeling it up to get everyone to watch her fight on the TUF Finale.
9/18/13 8:33 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

plastekt - Maybe it's because I'm listening to Roddy Piper on the MMA Hour, but I think she might just be heeling it up to get everyone to watch her fight on the TUF Finale.
Damn sure that's exactly right. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.