UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Armenian's are the kings of mad dogging on TUF

9/19/13 8:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First Karo vs Nate, now Edmund vs Caraway...do you know who I am bro?
9/19/13 9:36 AM
James Vagabond
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are too many cameras here, ill get you bro. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 9:42 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you know who they are bro? Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 9:47 AM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/19/13 10:19 AM
scrappydoo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing that shocked me was that he is Hondas coach/trainer, and talking shit like a grade school kid picking a fight.
I couldn't picture my coach doing such a thing. I would expect a coach to be the calmer head and diffuse a situation, not threaten it's not over. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 10:23 AM
Kim Jong Uno
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I absolutely loved it. Maybe it was unnecessary to rehash but he's sticking up for his girl. Love those crazy Armenian fuckers.
9/19/13 10:48 AM
Jits_n_Hoez

I like the dude in the doctors office from one of the earlier TUFs. He was like "I come for fight" when they told him that he cannot be medically cleared. Phone Post
9/19/13 10:58 AM
Col Angus
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glendale must be the P4P world champ of mean mugging.
9/19/13 10:59 AM
In Limbo
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they are Armenians....dont get it wrong...these guys do talk shit but they generally can back it up

armenians are crazy fucks

9/19/13 11:07 AM
Secureg
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo -

they are Armenians....dont get it wrong...these guys do talk shit but they generally can back it up

armenians are crazy fucks

Not saying your wrong at all but generally when you really are tough you don't have to talk tough like these fools do.

I would gladly take an ass whooping for one good punch to their face. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 11:11 AM
Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Secureg -
Kim Jong Uno - I absolutely loved it. Maybe it was unnecessary to rehash but he's sticking up for his girl. Love those crazy Armenian fuckers.
Dumbest shit ever for real. Coaches are supposed to respectful cool and calm not HS bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
He's a former boxing champ and he's Armenian Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 11:12 AM
Secureg
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy -
Secureg -
Kim Jong Uno - I absolutely loved it. Maybe it was unnecessary to rehash but he's sticking up for his girl. Love those crazy Armenian fuckers.
Dumbest shit ever for real. Coaches are supposed to respectful cool and calm not HS bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
He's a former boxing champ and he's Armenian Phone Post 3.0
I'm not sure what you mean by this? So because of that stupid shit talking is allowed? Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 11:16 AM
Ch1ef
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's his weight class? Someone can make this happen. Phone Post
9/19/13 11:17 AM
crazydave
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clowns.

9/19/13 11:21 AM
Secureg

crazydave -

clowns.

They are clowns how many Armenians do we see whooping ass in the ufc

Zero! Karo was a one hit wonder who was soon exposed, manny is top 20 if he is lucky and who else is there? Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 11:22 AM
Col Angus
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ch1ef -  What's his weight class? Someone can make this happen. Phone Post

155 - he's had two MMA fights I think.
9/19/13 11:28 AM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billyball2 - 
Secureg - The kings of shit talking idiots Phone Post 3.0

That's the way it seemed to me too.

Shit talking for the sake of shit talking. He knew there were cameras everywhere and zero chance of a physical altercation, so he tried to be a tough guy.

Honda and her gang are coming off like douchebags after these first two episodes.

I bet camera editing has a LOT to do with it, but they just seem really immature.

Wrong. If an Armenian gets in your face 99.99% it's not posturing. He really wants to fight your ass. Georgians are the same way. It's just the way they're wired.
9/19/13 11:37 AM
future_jabroni
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scrappydoo - The thing that shocked me was that he is Hondas coach/trainer, and talking shit like a grade school kid picking a fight.
I couldn't picture my coach doing such a thing. I would expect a coach to be the calmer head and diffuse a situation, not threaten it's not over. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda was definitely looking for an excuse to create that kind of situation knowing that he would react like that.
9/19/13 11:38 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

COME AT ME BRO

9/19/13 11:38 AM
Secureg

tbi0904 -
billyball2 - 

Shit talking for the sake of shit talking. He knew there were cameras everywhere and zero chance of a physical altercation, so he tried to be a tough guy.

Honda and her gang are coming off like douchebags after these first two episodes.

I bet camera editing has a LOT to do with it, but they just seem really immature.

Wrong. If an Armenian gets in your face 99.99% it's not posturing. He really wants to fight your ass. Georgians are the same way. It's just the way they're wired.
So are Albanians, so are other Russians, so are some Americans etc etc. These guys are just clowns like the guy said before. Wanting to fight starting fights don't make u tough at all they make u look stupid.

I have a few stories about people starting fights with me that didn't go as they planned. Doesn't mean shit Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 11:53 AM
Humanityisthedevil
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Col Angus - Glendale must be the P4P world champ of mean mugging.

LOL
9/19/13 11:55 AM
Humanityisthedevil
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see the UG freakout that would happen if a dude rocking one of these was in the UFC:

http://cs303109.vk.me/u167837682/-6/x_dfafa9a5.jpg
9/19/13 12:00 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 - 
billyball2 - 

A.R.M M-Math?

99.99% of the time Armenians all up in your grill is 100% danger? Check.

Also, 94.34% of the time, if a hungry bear eats your fingers, you'll notice a 67.56% reduction in phone-dialling abilities.
9/19/13 12:29 PM
Fedor219

Secureg -
crazydave -

clowns.

They are clowns how many Armenians do we see whooping ass in the ufc

Zero! Karo was a one hit wonder who was soon exposed, manny is top 20 if he is lucky and who else is there? Phone Post 3.0
You don't consider Mousasi a top fighter? Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 12:32 PM
I LOVE GSP

That ^ Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.