UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why do people think Chael would tool Wand?

9/29/13 3:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Brool Story Company
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Jackson_Junior -
Synado - Because he just tooled Shogun who is a younger better fighter.
Well wand hasn't had 3 knee surgeries, shogun at this point is worse then Wandy, I mean Wandy only lost his chin but shogun can't fight the way he used to Phone Post 3.0
Before this revert sub he fought Gustaffson to solid decision. I don't think wand could hang with the Gustaffson at this point. No disrespect but ya shogun is a game fighter Phone Post

Shogun can take a beating. Everyone knows that Shogun can take a beating, and that Wand doesn't have the chin to take a beating. everyone knows that Wand would probably get KO'd by Gus, but what does that have to do with ANYTHING in a possible fight with Chael?

no one is disputing how tough Shogun is. While Wand's chin isn't on the level of Shogun's, Wand is a lot quicker and no where near as shot as Shogun is with regards to speed and cardio. fortunately for Wand, he isn't fighting Gus, he'd be fighting Chael. who is no where near the striker that Gus is. so that point is moot.

9/29/13 3:21 PM
igotfrozordfortrainingtrane
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson_Junior -
lurkingveteran -
lurkingveteran - Chael ...by ...sadly being relevant in 2013... Phone Post 3.0
not our fond pride memories... Phone Post 3.0
I unno, that Brian Stann KO made Wandy relevant again in my opinion Phone Post 3.0
In truth wand was lucky. Either one of those dudes were about to drop in that dog fight. It was pretty much a coin toss, and wand won the flip. I really wouldn't give too much credence to that win over stann. Had Stann not retired and fought wand again , and stuck, with his game plan, I would place my bet on stann. But that's just my opinion. Phone Post
9/29/13 3:36 PM
caseharts
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
The Brool Story Company -
caseharts - 
Jackson_Junior -
Synado - Because he just tooled Shogun who is a younger better fighter.
Well wand hasn't had 3 knee surgeries, shogun at this point is worse then Wandy, I mean Wandy only lost his chin but shogun can't fight the way he used to Phone Post 3.0
Before this revert sub he fought Gustaffson to solid decision. I don't think wand could hang with the Gustaffson at this point. No disrespect but ya shogun is a game fighter Phone Post

Shogun can take a beating. Everyone knows that Shogun can take a beating, and that Wand doesn't have the chin to take a beating. everyone knows that Wand would probably get KO'd by Gus, but what does that have to do with ANYTHING in a possible fight with Chael?

no one is disputing how tough Shogun is. While Wand's chin isn't on the level of Shogun's, Wand is a lot quicker and no where near as shot as Shogun is with regards to speed and cardio. fortunately for Wand, he isn't fighting Gus, he'd be fighting Chael. who is no where near the striker that Gus is. so that point is moot.

Imo shogun is still much more durable. People are acting like losing to chael means you suck... Chael is a very high level wrestler with underrated grappling and pretty decent boxing. Wand hits harder but chael Imo can take him down at will and is a better pure boxer. I don't think wand could land on Anderson injury or not. Chael doesn't get near the credit he deserves. Phone Post
9/29/13 3:39 PM
caseharts
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
lol at you suck amazing dick. I'm rolling Phone Post
9/29/13 5:49 PM
The Pendulum

TheFaintingGOATClownedAwayMySN -
caseharts -
teamquestnorth - Because chael dominated anderson silva standing, made shogun tap out, and has a good chin. He would plant wand on his ass and feed him punches and elbows until the ref jumped in or wand was ko'd. If chael was feeling merciful he'd sink in a choke instead. Wanderlei couldnt make it a minute with chris leben and you think he could take sonnen? Phone Post
Chael would prob win but he ain't tapping silva. Phone Post 3.0
He tapped shogun Phone Post
So now he is some bjj wizard? Who has ever tapped w silva?? Phone Post 3.0
Who had ever knocked out Anderson Silva? Phone Post
9/29/13 6:17 PM
The Brool Story Company

The Pendulum - 
caseharts -
teamquestnorth - Because chael dominated anderson silva standing, made shogun tap out, and has a good chin. He would plant wand on his ass and feed him punches and elbows until the ref jumped in or wand was ko'd. If chael was feeling merciful he'd sink in a choke instead. Wanderlei couldnt make it a minute with chris leben and you think he could take sonnen? Phone Post
Chael would prob win but he ain't tapping silva. Phone Post 3.0
He tapped shogun Phone Post
So now he is some bjj wizard? Who has ever tapped w silva?? Phone Post 3.0
Who had ever knocked out Anderson Silva? Phone Post

stay on point fuckface. Weidman would murder Sonnen, Sonnen isn't on his level and never will be.

9/29/13 7:00 PM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - theyre noobs
What an uneducated post. Chael has proven that he is good, it's adorable you guys don't even give him a chance Phone Post
9/29/13 7:56 PM
I Wild Each It
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheatachue - I think anyone who calls this fight decisively one way or the other isn't being honest with themselves. Chael could take it by vicious pace/grinding/wrestling with pitter patter punches. Wand could take it if he gets chael in the clinch or connects with any of those overhand punches he throws like a murderer.

Hope this fight happens. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you for making some sense in a thread that had quickly gone Sherdog with the pissing contests.
9/29/13 8:45 PM
gokudamus stole my name iv

"I think Chael would win in rnd 2"

By doing what?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.