UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy fundraiser for #franksfight please read ...

10/5/13 8:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
3248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

Thought I would be the only one waking up at 4:30 am on a Saturday... Came in for an early morning bump, but you beat me to it El Presidente... Gd man...I'm trying to recruit some Muscle for the Team... Camozzi... Where U at my brother ?

FETT_TFK Camozzi sounds pretty epic!!

Just so everyone knows... Loadin76 is the genius behind the club.... I've started the TFK chapter to help expand our territory are numbers ... Lol ... Gangland!!

FETT por Vida!! Phone Post 3.0

Yup... apparently eating ghost chili salsa before bed wasn't such a good idea. lol

Lmao... My buddy just gave me a few if the SCORPION PEPPERS... The new HOTTEST chili on the planet... I've just been looking at them and then running away in fear... Haven't figured out what the fuck I'm going to do with them... He dries them and flakes them then serves them with his homemade pizza's ... But warns to only put 3 to 4 flakes on each piece of pie! I'm terrified and my Anoos is really really scared!!

Watching Bellator on the DVR ... Might be the worse commercial for a PPV I have ever seen. Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit scorpion peppers !!!! I've heard you have to be so light on them or you can die ... I dunno if true but I ain't playing with peppers they make my butthole scream ... Phone Post 3.0
The fucking thing just looks evil... Ill post a pic shortly!! I'm scared to even touch it...Beep!! Phone Post 3.0

I guess that freaky growth is the Stinger of the Scorpion. Im honestly Terrified!! lol

FETT_TFK

10/5/13 8:05 PM
FETT_Loadin76
1327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

Thought I would be the only one waking up at 4:30 am on a Saturday... Came in for an early morning bump, but you beat me to it El Presidente... Gd man...I'm trying to recruit some Muscle for the Team... Camozzi... Where U at my brother ?

Just so everyone knows... Loadin76 is the genius behind the club.... I've started the TFK chapter to help expand our territory are numbers ... Lol ... Gangland!!

Yup... apparently eating ghost chili salsa before bed wasn't such a good idea. lol

Lmao... My buddy just gave me a few if the SCORPION PEPPERS... The new HOTTEST chili on the planet... I've just been looking at them and then running away in fear... Haven't figured out what the fuck I'm going to do with them... He dries them and flakes them then serves them with his homemade pizza's ... But warns to only put 3 to 4 flakes on each piece of pie! I'm terrified and my Anoos is really really scared!!

Watching Bellator on the DVR ... Might be the worse commercial for a PPV I have ever seen. Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit scorpion peppers !!!! I've heard you have to be so light on them or you can die ... I dunno if true but I ain't playing with peppers they make my butthole scream ... Phone Post 3.0
The fucking thing just looks evil... Ill post a pic shortly!! I'm scared to even touch it...Beep!! Phone Post 3.0

I guess that freaky growth is the Stinger of the Scorpion. Im honestly Terrified!! lol

FETT_TFK

Oh yeah... that looks harmless :(

10/5/13 8:14 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
3248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Loadin76 - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

FETT_TFK

Oh yeah... that looks harmless :(

10/5/13 8:23 PM
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we PLEASE get a Sticky???

10/5/13 8:27 PM
pennviachoke
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome

In!! Phone Post
10/5/13 9:02 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's like the pepper version of the Venus of Willendorf...

10/5/13 9:09 PM
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/05/13 9:27 PM

hope you all are having a good night. Frank is having a good day which means his was able to go into living room and sit in the recliner for a few hours and he played his games and ate. Over here that is a good day. Right now he is watching his Irish

10/5/13 9:23 PM
pennviachoke
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds like a great day :) Phone Post
10/5/13 10:00 PM
FETT_Loadin76
1327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF - 

hope you all are having a good night. Frank is having a good day which means his was able to go into living room and sit in the recliner for a few hours and he played his games and ate. Over here that is a good day. Right now he is watching his Irish

10/5/13 10:05 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for frank and scorpion anooooos.
10/5/13 10:23 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode -

Dedication tat2 vtfu.......and ttt

Well I've lost a ton of family direct and indirect family to cancer and it wouldn't bother me a bit to get such a honorable tattoo for a great family to help in anyway I can ...

Just like the rest of these fine UGer's and all in the mma community pitched in to help this cause ... So many people I could never name them all an I dot even care if I'm remembered for this cause if it helps frank and Wendy its worth more than praise ...

VTFU back at ya ... Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 10:25 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

TTT

FETT

FETT_TFK

Oh man I'd be scared as well ... Your butt will be screaming for days after ... Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 10:26 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -

That sounds like a good day to me as well ... Keep fucking fighting frank and kick cancers ass !!!!! Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 1:03 AM
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF

STICKY STICKY PLEASE

10/6/13 4:14 AM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -

STICKY STICKY PLEASE

. Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 8:40 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF -

STICKY STICKY PLEASE

. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 9:11 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_Loadin76 -
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF - 

Lol...I Have a Tshirt with this on it!

VU

War Frank!! Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 9:12 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - Ttt for frank and scorpion anooooos.
So Scarrds !!! Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 11:09 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

WTF... Who's voting Tat down... He was over 300 yesterday... Deserves a VU everyday from all of us... Will be getting one from me each day from here on out!!

VTFU (if it lets me, not sure if it's been 24hrs yet) Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 2:37 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - WTF... Who's voting Tat down... He was over 300 yesterday... Deserves a VU everyday from all of us... Will be getting one from me each day from here on out!!

Thanks but some turd down votes me everyday like the plague lmao ... It's like people think we do stuff like this just for VU's ...

I'm just happy to help anyway I know how and whoever is voting me down can keep doing it , it's like my grandpa used to say if they are talking about you there leaving someone else alone :) Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 2:39 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - WTF... Who's voting Tat down... He was over 300 yesterday... Deserves a VU everyday from all of us... Will be getting one from me each day from here on out!!

Thanks but some turd down votes me everyday like the plague lmao ... It's like people think we do stuff like this just for VU's ...

I'm just happy to help anyway I know how and whoever is voting me down can keep doing it , it's like my grandpa used to say if they are talking about you there leaving someone else alone :) Phone Post 3.0
Lmao... Epic saying!! Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 3:28 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -

Lmao... Epic saying!! Phone Post 3.0
Haha it's so true tho ... Old people usually know best ... Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 7:46 PM
Kirik
2051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

all set

10/6/13 7:49 PM
FETT_Luvdcuties_FF

Kirik - 

all set

Thank You Kirik ;)

10/6/13 7:51 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

Kirik -

all set

Yes !!

Thanks boss!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.