UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Palhares DENIED SOTN Bonus! Unsportsmanlike Conduc

10/9/13 11:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CreepyCameOnMyAngel
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a dick move, definitely. However, it's interesting to see the guys who aren't scared of him after watching him do that crazy shit, which can end careers easily. I'd like Palhares vs Erick Silva or Palhares vs Ellenberger. Phone Post
10/9/13 11:13 PM
Kostakio
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tetris - Somebody needs to drop an ACME anvil on that fuckers head to smarten him up. Phone Post 3.0
haha Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:14 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/9/13 11:15 PM
TexDeuce
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP - LOL justice Phone Post
. Phone Post
10/9/13 11:15 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good. They should ban him for life Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:16 PM
BLPorritt
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete - Good. They should ban him for life Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post
10/9/13 11:17 PM
Synado
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/13 11:18 PM
As soon as he saw the ref he let go. People just want to hate this guy.
10/9/13 11:20 PM
Rantuckjr
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tweeted Dana as soon as the fight was over that he should be suspended immediately.

At least this is a start.
10/9/13 11:20 PM
Synado
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Media Monster -  That's the least the UFC could have done. That guy is a career ender. Dirty shit man, respect the tap Phone Post

I have seen plenty of fake taps that lead to KOs. You stop when the ref separates you.
10/9/13 11:22 PM
Sprawl 68

He always does that shit. Fuckin douchebag should be fined. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:24 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/13 11:27 PM
Synado - 
Media Monster -  That's the least the UFC could have done. That guy is a career ender. Dirty shit man, respect the tap Phone Post

I have seen plenty of fake taps that lead to KOs. You stop when the ref separates you.

Regardless of you "seeing" the ref, you stop when the ref touches you, period.

This whole "you stop when the ref pulls you off" is horse shit (you said seperate, but many others have used that phrasing).  I understand not stopping at the tap, there are fake taps and shit happens.  But as soon as the ref touches you, you at the very least pause what you're doing, or stop.  Keith touches him as soon as he slides in then immediately starts pulling at the leg while pressing his head into Paul Harris, only then does he let go.

I also feel like he did throw an extra crank in regardless of the late hold.  Fined and suspended, cut if he does it again imo.

10/9/13 11:27 PM
ChaosOverkill
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good ask GOD why on that tree trunk

10/9/13 11:28 PM
Cojendo
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he was cranking it Pierce wouldn't have left the cage walking. He held it a bit long but not horrible. His past cost him this time. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:28 PM
dannyapodaca
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
Synado - 

Regardless of you "seeing" the ref, you stop when the ref touches you, period.

This whole "you stop when the ref pulls you off" is horse shit (you said seperate, but many others have used that phrasing).  I understand not stopping at the tap, there are fake taps and shit happens.  But as soon as the ref touches you, you at the very least pause what you're doing, or stop.  Keith touches him as soon as he slides in then immediately starts pulling at the leg while pressing his head into Paul Harris, only then does he let go.

I also feel like he did throw an extra crank in regardless of the late hold.  Fined and suspended, cut if he does it again imo.

100% agree Phone Post
10/9/13 11:29 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fuckhead Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:29 PM
ChaosOverkill
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Synado - As soon as he saw the ref he let go. People just want to hate this guy.

ok troll sure he did

10/9/13 11:30 PM
UGCTT_Pariah

Should be released. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:33 PM
CaptainWoody
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I missed the fight...but from that gif I see absolutely nothing wrong

Am I missing something?
10/9/13 11:34 PM
Paramount Donkey
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -

That's bullshit because the ref didnt even pull palhares off.  The ref didnt signal the end of the fight to palhares... If you rewatch it the ref only grabs mike pierce (and mikes leg).

Palhares had no way of knowing the fight was over.  You dont stop to taps... you dont stop until the ref pulls you off or motions you off.

When the guy taps, its over. You don't crank it even more Phone Post
10/9/13 11:37 PM
aces_taylor
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana just said that Paul Harris will receive "additional punishment" Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:38 PM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see him fight Alan Belcher again.

Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:39 PM
hellride
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you guys that have just watched the gif, and don't see the problem, you need to watch it with sound. Pierce starts tapping, the ref comes in then pierce starts screaming in pain, The ref is pulling on his legs to let it go, then Pierce finally starts slapping Paul Harris on the ass and SAYING tap in a defeated tone as well. He kept torquing way after it was over.
10/9/13 11:40 PM
ChaosOverkill

aces_taylor - Dana just said that Paul Harris will receive "additional punishment" Phone Post 3.0

Good it's been a while but I applaud Dana for that

10/9/13 11:41 PM
hellride
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pierce looks at the ref with a WTF look, and he looks down at his leg.. he knew it was wrecked. The look on his face said it all, like "dude I tapped and you still ripped up my knee"
10/9/13 11:43 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

MMALOGIC -

That's bullshit because the ref didnt even pull palhares off.  The ref didnt signal the end of the fight to palhares... If you rewatch it the ref only grabs mike pierce (and mikes leg).

Palhares had no way of knowing the fight was over.  You dont stop to taps... you dont stop until the ref pulls you off or motions you off.

This.

To boot there was a tweet that said the fight will be reviewed and decisions on the bonus will be made after. Ill try to link the tweet later. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.