Tweener
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDV -  I'm pretty sure Paul Harris is really Blanca. He is a savage. Phone Post

Blanca stops when the fight it over.
10/10/13 8:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Micheal McKenzietine

Fuck that juicing freak, send him to bellator. Habitual shit like that is completely unsportsmanlike Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 8:57 AM
TeamRenzo

Good Palhares is a clown. If you re-watch the replay he gives an extra tug right at the very end.
10/10/13 9:03 AM
UGCTT_MdotBRICKS

I didn't think this particular situations was THAT bad and if it was his first time I would be against any penalty against him. BUT it wasn't his first time and I don't believe it was even his second. So ya, throw the book at him Dana. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:10 AM
Vizslarex

Good, good good Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:10 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Paul Harris is turned on by snapping limbs. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:11 AM
Lazer MMA

glasscasket - 
Lazer MMA - 
ender852 -  I didn't think it looked bad, the ref should a grabbed palhares and not the victim of the sub. Seems more like bad reffing to me Phone Post

Palhares took too long to let go clearly but at the same time we're talking about less than two seconds from the point the ref jumped in (improperly not on Palhares yes - which must factor in this too agreed). At the end of the day Palhares is getting punished for this AND PRIOR actions too.

I don't believe any other fighter in the UFC loses a SOTN bonus except him.

The problem is that extra crank when the ref tries to stop it. Completely uncalled for.

Also, you should be punished for your prior actions if you continue to do the same shit. He's either too stupid to follow the rules or just decides not to do so. Either way, I think they should cut him.

Again I have no issue and said, "Palhares took too long to let go clearly". It is what it is.

At the same time he is the ONLY fighter that loses the bonus in that spot IMO! I think a final warning is in order.
10/10/13 9:12 AM
Frank Mir Cat
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/10/13 9:15 AM
People act like it was 80's Ric Flair refusing to release a figure 4, making several refs and backstage wrasslers come in to pull him off...he held it for a 'one one-thousand' count after the ref got there and about .3 seconds after he actually saw the ref...
10/10/13 9:14 AM
jpm995
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looked to me like stumpy had his turned away from the ref and Pierce. In fact it looked like his eyes were closed. Could he have been so zoned in on the sub he didn't realize ref was stopping it?
10/10/13 9:17 AM
OneSidedWar

Palhares is a POS. Phone Post
10/10/13 9:18 AM
OneSidedWar

JPM- Nice try but this POS does this ALOT. He needed to be fined & suspended imho. Phone Post
10/10/13 9:19 AM
Grantman
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People saying only palhares would get fined forget babalu vs david Heath when he didn't let go and was suspended and fined.

Also, I don't see how people can say the ref jumping on a screaming mike pierce wasn't a signal to palhares to stop. To say that a ref has to jump and rip a subbing fighter off a screaming guy is insane. If the ref intervenes in any way, the fighters are supposed to break Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:19 AM
shatefak

I dont think he did anything wrong in this fight. I didnt like what I saw, sucks to see someone get injured. He did stop when the ref jumped in though. Phone Post
10/10/13 9:22 AM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is he so damn dumb?
10/10/13 9:23 AM
ProteinOverdrive

This is absolute, fucking BULLSHIT!

So dropping your whole weight on an unconscious Bisping, potentially giving him brain damage is cool and celebrated.

But over-holding a submission for a second is fined?
10/10/13 9:26 AM
HE H4TE ME

I can't believe the idiots on here defending him. Do you not remember ufc 111? Why in the fuck are you giving him the benefit of the doubt when he's clearly an offender? Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:26 AM
The Principal
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has a reputation as a head case who let's his emotions get the better of him; he's over-cranked submissions numerous times. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:30 AM
Aaron Becker

do people actually think he's retarded? Do people think he's Forest Gump like?
10/10/13 9:34 AM
LiftStrong
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fine him and cut him IMO. It isnt his first time doing this and the Babalu situation set presidence. When I saw it live, I really felt like Palhares wanted to injure Pierce. He didnt stop cranking on Pierce's leg until the ref actually grabbed his leg to help protect it.

As violent as the sport already is, you dont need guys in your organization going out and trying to end a guys career. When your opponent is tapping repeatedly and screaming in agony it is time to let go. That is why it is called a submission, your opponent has the right to submit so they can protect themselves against further injury.
10/10/13 9:37 AM
Ramon Maroni

good

I personally think he should be suspended and fined

this has become quite an occurence with this guy

he could end someones career because of this
10/10/13 9:39 AM
OneSidedWar

Bisping/Hendo CANNOT be compared in any way. Stupid argument all around. These are world class athletes...there is *NO* reason to destroy someones livlihood/life. It wasnt like, "oh damn....i hope the ref knows this is a submission"....Pierce was screaming. Heal hooks arent to be fucked with & im glad the UFC denied him his $. If it were up to me we wouldnt see Palhares for a while. Ill rewatch the beating Hendo laid on him later today to feel better. Itll help. Lol Phone Post
10/10/13 9:39 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Frank Mir Cat - I think his reputation and Pierce's reaction cost him 50k. You watch in real time from the time the ref jumps in until he releases, its about one second.

You could argue Stun Gun was unsportsmanlike as well, and they aren't taking his money.
Lol what? One shot as silva was still Awake then doenst throw another equals holding on as your opponent taps then the ref gets involved to stop then adding in another hard crank before letting go? Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:43 AM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

OneSidedWar - Bisping/Hendo CANNOT be compared in any way. Stupid argument all around. These are world class athletes...there is *NO* reason to destroy someones livlihood/life. It wasnt like, "oh damn....i hope the ref knows this is a submission"....Pierce was screaming. Heal hooks arent to be fucked with & im glad the UFC denied him his $. If it were up to me we wouldnt see Palhares for a while. Ill rewatch the beating Hendo laid on him later today to feel better. Itll help. Lol Phone Post
To summarize:
Im so upset by the violence from paulharris im gonna go enjoy the violence someone else laid on him... Phone Post
10/10/13 9:44 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People saying he didn't hold on too long... did you see the angle where you can see his grip on Pierces foot and ankle? From that angle it is quite obvious that he holds on well after the ref gets there, and gives a final crank before letting go.

Not sure if you guys are trolling or just lack visual comprehension skills. Phone Post
10/10/13 9:49 AM
sockeye
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters should boycott fighting him in my opinion! Just not worth suffering unnecessary knee damage Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.