UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Train w MW Legend Jeff Nader!! Chris Weidman too..

10/11/13 10:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - Woman please, I am at least 11X better looking than Chris. Phone Post 3.0
Psst Ok!! I mean. Yeah. You're right.
And he won't do it bc he's an artiste and wants to be true to life. You're just too damn good looking Nader.
Or should I call u Dr Phil *insert sneer here Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 11:48 AM
REDRUM_NYC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hespect this event and ORG. 

<3

10/11/13 12:05 PM
LiveToFightInc
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO
REDRUM_NYC - 

I hespect this event and ORG. 

<3

Thank you sir! I knew you would. I have to drop posters down at Matt's this week. What school are you at Huntington?? Get some of your boys and come!! 

10/11/13 12:42 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any word on whether Renzo, Frankie, Serra or Sapo will be around for the event?

I'm working on getting a plane ticket up there and I'd love to get some of the sketch cards I just did signed if so. Btu if not, I'll settle for a hug from Krs10, I guess.

10/11/13 1:16 PM
Garv
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
Garv -

Epic line up!  Damn.

I assum Jim Miller and Chris Weidman are there to assist Nader. 

Yo!! Where the hell have you been?? Are you coming?? You can grapple w TJM ;) Phone Post 3.0

I have a show the night before, it's a Muay Thai gig and they always run super late, but I am definitely interested in attending.  I'm just worried about rolling with tjmitch tho.  He's created a fantasy version of himself in his own head and I fear the psychological consequences when I tap him out.  Those consequences will never be the same!

I will help publicize this as much as possible on my website and promise to use only approved and accredited photos and only with the expressed, written consent of the phtotographers :)

10/11/13 1:21 PM
Naderhood
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

I'm working on getting a plane ticket up there and I'd love to get some of the sketch cards I just did signed if so. Btu if not, I'll settle for a hug from Krs10, I guess.

There may or may not be some guests that you may or may not want to sketch, meet, or be photographed with. No promises though. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 3:00 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garv -
Krs10KO.com - 
Garv -

Epic line up!  Damn.

I assum Jim Miller and Chris Weidman are there to assist Nader. 

Yo!! Where the hell have you been?? Are you coming?? You can grapple w TJM ;) Phone Post 3.0

I have a show the night before, it's a Muay Thai gig and they always run super late, but I am definitely interested in attending.  I'm just worried about rolling with tjmitch tho.  He's created a fantasy version of himself in his own head and I fear the psychological consequences when I tap him out.  Those consequences will never be the same!

I will help publicize this as much as possible on my website and promise to use only approved and accredited photos and only with the expressed, written consent of the phtotographers :)

Thanks Garv!! you don't call you don't write. I would love your help in promoting this. I'm really excited!! Use this pic and you want to write something up or want me to? I can send u info. I'm at drs now, just give me a little bit. I have to drop off stuff this week at Anthony's too. Hopefully some of those guys can come. And u and TJM need to kiss and make up. Or else my next fundraiser is going to be a NHB match between the too. Oh and I have to talk to you about another fundraiser I'm planning. I need you and your microphone skills!! I'm in Wantagh half of the week, we should just meet up. I know u miss me ;) Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 3:59 PM
Garv
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I texted you and you promised to call but never did.  Thought you left me for another man.  Give me a shout and definitely send some stuff over.

10/11/13 4:22 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
Naderhood - Woman please, I am at least 11X better looking than Chris. Phone Post 3.0
And he won't do it bc he's an artiste and wants to be true to life. You're just too damn good looking Nader.

10/11/13 4:51 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo -

There may or may not be some guests that you may or may not want to sketch, meet, or be photographed with. No promises though. Phone Post 3.0

Every time I come there to train I always see a who's who of grappling/MMA wizardry. Especially at John's Monday lunch class. It's definitely the East Coast BJJ Mecca.

If I can sell a couple of pieces between now and then, I'm there fo' sho'!

10/11/13 5:33 PM
pennviachoke
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I could make it Phone Post
10/11/13 5:49 PM
LiveToFightInc
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/11/13 6:05 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Did you just call me fat Pescy?? Never call a woman big boned, thick, or especially fat. It's probably the vats of Ben & Jerrys raspberry w chocolate chunk frozen Greek yogurt I've been eating more like gorging on. It says the word "yogurt" in it so I like to think I'm being semi healthy even tho I'm eating a pint a night. Hey fatty. 

10/11/13 6:04 PM
LiveToFightInc

We will be planning more seminars on the East Coast. For those that want to help and can't be there we do have some kick ass shirts for sale on our site. 

Chris modeling shirt. 

Front "Some Live To Fight" 

Back- "Others Fight To Live" 

10/11/13 6:08 PM
LiveToFightInc

Naderhood - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo -

Awe I'll take a hug JM :)  And if Renzo is in NY he will be there and he will be teaching. I saw the rest of them last week. We shall see..

10/11/13 8:28 PM
Gritty
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTt for the coolest guy named Jeff Nader I know Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 8:33 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Did you just call me fat Pescy?? Never call a woman big boned, thick, or especially fat. It's probably the vats of Ben & Jerrys raspberry w chocolate chunk frozen Greek yogurt I've been eating more like gorging on. It says the word "yogurt" in it so I like to think I'm being semi healthy even tho I'm eating a pint a night. Hey fatty. 

It was intended for my Fat Brother from another mother Nader!! I would never call u fat... Lol Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 8:57 PM
pennviachoke
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc -

We will be planning more seminars on the East Coast. For those that want to help and can't be there we do have some kick ass shirts for sale on our site. 

Chris modeling shirt. 

Front "Some Live To Fight" 

Back- "Others Fight To Live" 

He looks slightly better in that shirt than I do..slightly Phone Post
10/12/13 7:52 PM
LiveToFightInc

^^ :) Penn wish you could come!  

10/13/13 1:53 PM
ruazombie66
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow what an awesome event and for a great cause. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 10:13 PM
Krs10KO.com

ruazombie66 - Wow what an awesome event and for a great cause. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks so much!! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:51 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo

Any UGers in the area have a couch I could crash on if I'm able to make it up there?

C'mon, who wouldn't want some random dude from an MMA message board they've never met sleeping on their sofa??   :)

10/16/13 4:16 PM
Krs10KO.com

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

Any UGers in the area have a couch I could crash on if I'm able to make it up there?

C'mon, who wouldn't want some random dude from an MMA message board they've never met sleeping on their sofa??   :)

Wish I could help. Any luck?? Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 2:44 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo

Just found a cheap flight! See you folks at RGA!

:) Phone Post
10/17/13 3:04 PM
RickStorm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Garv - 

Well, I texted you and you promised to call but never did.  Thought you left me for another man.  Give me a shout and definitely send some stuff over.

She did =)

10/17/13 10:34 PM
One Giant Step Back For Manningkind
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10 loves her some tjmitch

True story Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.