UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just started watching Walking Dead (question)

10/14/13 9:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On episode 3.
So how long was he in that coma? Couldn't be more than couple weeks right? Otherwise woulda starved? Maybe less bc of dehydration? From time of zombie outbreak until time he woke up.

Yet in that short time his whore of a wife already moved past him and was frolicking and fucking his partner? And his partner also had no issues?

Even if thought was dead still would think wouldn't immediately starting fucking. And it seemed they also had feelings.

Wtf? Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 9:24 PM
wrestling4life
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf? Do you mean WFA? Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 9:25 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wrestling4life - Wtf? Do you mean WFA? Phone Post 3.0
I posted this in OG. At least that's where I clicked on my app. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 9:26 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He stayed alive with a steady drip of WFA. Pumped right into his veins.
10/14/13 9:27 PM
Fan of fanboys

Porkchop - He stayed alive with a steady drip of WFA. Pumped right into his veins.
Stupid app. I clicked OG.

Mod help? Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 9:33 PM
kevsh
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No spoilers here but do yourself a favor and stop watching now. Or else you're going to wish Rick never woke up from that coma.

In fairness this show might be to some people's liking but it's just .... not ... good. And from those that have watched the show they almost universally say they should've stopped after season 1.
10/14/13 9:36 PM
Porkchop

kevsh - No spoilers here but do yourself a favor and stop watching now. Or else you're going to wish Rick never woke up from that coma.

In fairness this show might be to some people's liking but it's just .... not ... good. And from those that have watched the show they almost universally say they should've stopped after season 1.

I hate to agree with this as I still watch it, but I do wish Rick would just get on with it and die.

Tired of watching him struggle with every little thing he does.

They could dedicate an entire show to him dealing with the stresses of buttering toast vs not buttering toast.
10/14/13 9:38 PM
garrote
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevsh - No spoilers here but do yourself a favor and stop watching now. Or else you're going to wish Rick never woke up from that coma.

Only seen season 1 and I liked it, but have no interest in the rest of it. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 9:39 PM
Fan of fanboys

kevsh - No spoilers here but do yourself a favor and stop watching now. Or else you're going to wish Rick never woke up from that coma.

Yeah I've heard that a lot. I've heard both stop after season 1 and stop after season 2.
Season one only 6 episodes so I'll watch that. Maybe 2. Then I'll def stop. Seems everyone hates season 3 Phone Post 3.0
Fan of fanboys

Do we agree that's fucked up of his wife to going at it within a couple weeks of his death tho? Phone Post 3.0
Mertvaya Ruka

the characters on the show are so unlikeable, you end up not caring about anyone on the show.

The zombies are cool, the action is usually allright... its just weak when there's not much action.
10/14/13 9:42 PM
Porkchop

Fan of fanboys - 

Yeah I've heard that a lot. I've heard both stop after season 1 and stop after season 2.
Season one only 6 episodes so I'll watch that. Maybe 2. Then I'll def stop. Seems everyone hates season 3 Phone Post 3.0

That blonde bitch dominates season three.

If you enjoy watching her nag everyone in seasons 1 and 2, you'll love season 3.

She takes her nagging to new heights and shows new lows of intelligence that will make you want her dead by the end of every episode.

Every time you see her face you'll hear something like, "What's going on here?" or "What the hell was that?", when she should be picking up a gun and taking care of business.
10/14/13 9:48 PM
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch
648 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP you're such a faggot.

Get off the UG.

as far as your question goes.....

You're still a faggot. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 9:51 PM
HexRei

kevsh - No spoilers here but do yourself a favor and stop watching now. Or else you're going to wish Rick never woke up from that coma.

Season 2 was mediocre, but 3 was great.
10/14/13 9:53 PM
Fan of fanboys

So far only character I like is the Korean kid. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 9:56 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

Fan of fanboys - So far only character I like is the Korean kid. Phone Post 3.0

yeah, even then, he's boring as fuck, he's all emo
10/14/13 9:57 PM
Porkchop

Fan of fanboys - So far only character I like is the Korean kid. Phone Post 3.0

He's good shit and he stays that way.

You'll grow to like Darryl too. He's a dick in season 1 but that is mostly because his big bro was a psychopath.
10/14/13 9:58 PM
Porkchop

Edited: 10/14/13 9:59 PM
I wouldn't say to stop watching the show, but some of the characters will drive you mental.

You cheer for the zombies in a lot of cases and also it tends to be a bit like a soap opera at times.
10/14/13 10:11 PM
Fan of fanboys

TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch - OP you're such a faggot.

Get off the UG.

No idea why the UG isn't more popular compared to the OG Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 11:41 PM
tanner904

garrote -

Only seen season 1 and I liked it, but have no interest in the rest of it. Phone Post 3.0
This don't even make sense you watched season one but have no interest in season 2?? Ok why? Cause of what some one told you? If you liked the first why not keep watching it until you don't like it? The show keeps having new show runners which hurts it I think its on its 4th show runner in as many seasons that said I still like it is it as good as it maybe was in the beginning? Maybe not but still better then 85-90% of what's on tv Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 11:55 PM
misterw
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mertvaya Ruka - the characters on the show are so unlikeable, you end up not caring about anyone on the show.

The zombies are cool, the action is usually allright... its just weak when there's not much action.

could not agree more. i agree it's good to make to make characters "human", shades of grey and all that, but when you start rooting for the zombies, you know theyve gone too far....
10/15/13 12:23 AM
Mike_in_CA
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bunch of fucking complainers... Just watch the show and enjoy.

Also..Wrong forum Asshole Phone Post
10/15/13 12:34 AM
garrote
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tanner904 -
garrote -

This don't even make sense you watched season one but have no interest in season 2?? Ok why? Cause of what some one told you? If you liked the first why not keep watching it until you don't like it? The show keeps having new show runners which hurts it I think its on its 4th show runner in as many seasons that said I still like it is it as good as it maybe was in the beginning? Maybe not but still better then 85-90% of what's on tv Phone Post 3.0
I'm just not much of a show watcher. Guess I got what I was looking for out of that first season. Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 12:53 AM
EddiePain420

i also thought his wife was whoring it way too quick
10/15/13 1:04 AM
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch
648 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan of fanboys -
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch - OP you're such a faggot.

Get off the UG.

No idea why the UG isn't more popular compared to the OG Phone Post 3.0
Suck a dick. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.