UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Sorry, I was wrong about Greg Jackson - Dana

10/20/13 11:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blunderhooks
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oops, meant to post in "threads that will never happen". Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 11:22 PM
Clarence Parents
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/20/13 11:29 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
10/21/13 4:06 PM
Blunderhooks
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, will any journalist be willing to point this out to Dana? Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 4:58 PM
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blunderhooks - So, will any journalist be willing to point this out to Dana? Phone Post 3.0

No, they won't, and he'll be right back on Jackson's case the next time that one of his fighter's is in a boring fight.

Even worse, Dana's legion of sycophants in the hardcore fanbase will regurgitate his illogical bullshit all over the internet when it happens.

The Jackson hate doesn't make any fucking sense. There are "boring fighters" and guys who work gameplans in every fucking camp. Jackson/Winkeljohn have plenty of guys who put on exciting fights and finish consistently.

What's really baffling is that Jackson gets the blame for GSP's style post-Serra when he only works with GSP for a few days at the end of his camps. Firas Zabahi spends more time than anybody training GSP, and Tristar has the most boring roster of fighers in the sport. However, hardly anyody says shit about it because Dana hasn't gone on any childish rants about Zahabi and his gym in the media.

On a related topic, I can't wait for the next Mazzagatti rant while Dana continues to ignore Kim Winslow, who's easily the worst ref who gets assigned to work UFC cards on a regular basis.

10/21/13 4:59 PM
Phisher

Let's see how long it takes for my last post or this entire thread to get deleted.

10/21/13 5:00 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name

Damn, good one op lol

I actually thought Dana might have retracted those statements about GJ.

Perhaps if GJ wasn't doing that bellator show Dana would've retracted.  Ah well.

10/21/13 5:02 PM
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phisher -
Blunderhooks - So, will any journalist be willing to point this out to Dana? Phone Post 3.0

No, they won't, and he'll be right back on Jackson's case the next time that one of his fighter's is in a boring fight.

Even worse, Dana's legion of sycophants in the hardcore fanbase will regurgitate his illogical bullshit all over the internet when it happens.

The Jackson hate doesn't make any fucking sense. There are "boring fighters" and guys who work gameplans in every fucking camp. Jackson/Winkeljohn have plenty of guys who put on exciting fights and finish consistently.

What's really baffling is that Jackson gets the blame for GSP's style post-Serra when he only works with GSP for a few days at the end of his camps. Firas Zabahi spends more time than anybody training GSP, and Tristar has the most boring roster of fighers in the sport. However, hardly anyody says shit about it because Dana hasn't gone on any childish rants about Zahabi and his gym in the media.

On a related topic, I can't wait for the next Mazzagatti rant while Dana continues to ignore Kim Winslow, who's easily the worst ref who gets assigned to work UFC cards on a regular basis.

Dana was just bitching about Winslow in his last scrum Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 1:39 AM
Blunderhooks

I've just realized what Dana's spin is going to be when this is brought up.

He'll claim GJ changed after Dana showed him the light.

"He's fixed now, thanks to me." Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.