UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Inaugural BJJ Seminar Nov 9th, El Segundo/LAX

10/27/13 8:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shen
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/28/13 12:16 AM

Prof. John Ouano (3rd degree) is offering a BJJ seminar on Saturday, Nov. 9th to celebrate the formation of "Tsunami Brazilian Jiu Jitsu"...

World Karate
309 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
(Just South of LAX)

DATE:

Saturday, November 9th

TIME:

11:00am - 1:00pm

COST:

$30 cash/check at the door

This is a "gi" seminar and it's open to EVERYONE!!! A number of local Black Belts will be in attendance.

Hope you all can make it!!!
10/28/13 2:31 AM
AlliancePA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I should be healed up in time for this. Count me in.
10/28/13 3:31 AM
checkuroil
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this the weekend of the expo Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 9:19 AM
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
10/28/13 9:19 AM
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlliancePA - I should be healed up in time for this. Count me in.

whats wrong with you?
10/28/13 7:20 PM
shen
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool!
10/28/13 7:40 PM
shen

GreatCornholio - Great teacher. Is he rebranding his association or is this to support someone else?

This is a whole new venture he's starting from scratch.

For those who don't know him... John is of the highest caliber as a person & teacher. I've know John since I first stared, but this year we have been training/teaching together a lot. Excellent teacher.

The goal is to get a "full time class" going in the area in the very near future. There are already a number of interested students, just don't have a space yet.

Thanks for the "ttt's"!

10/28/13 7:46 PM
shen

checkuroil - Is this the weekend of the expo Phone Post 3.0

Yes it is, BUT I have written them a letter asking them to postpone their event. Haven't heard back yet.

Seriously though... there were limited choices in dates due to availability, holidays, people out of town, other tournaments, etc.

So if people want to be "fanboys"... they can always go to the expo instead (I kid, I kid!).

10/28/13 9:16 PM
spider guard
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouano knows a lot and I mean A LOT. IMO, he is one of Socal's best kept secrets (well not so much anymore).
10/29/13 1:06 AM
AlliancePA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12 - 

whats wrong with you?

Tore the extensor tendon off the bone in one of my fingers and the same tendon is also partially torn in the middle. It's been 6 weeks now and I go back to the hand surgeon in a couple more weeks to see if it has healed at all. I'm hoping it has healed enough to tape it up and roll. Super annoying but could be worse I suppose
10/29/13 1:09 AM
AlliancePA

TTT for the ShendOuanokon.
10/29/13 9:38 AM

AlliancePA - 
12 - 

whats wrong with you?

Tore the extensor tendon off the bone in one of my fingers and the same tendon is also partially torn in the middle. It's been 6 weeks now and I go back to the hand surgeon in a couple more weeks to see if it has healed at all. I'm hoping it has healed enough to tape it up and roll. Super annoying but could be worse I suppose

dammmmm ,that aint good.
10/29/13 10:47 PM
AlliancePA

12 - 
AlliancePA - 
12 - 

whats wrong with you?

dammmmm ,that aint good.

Nothing a bottle of tequila and a cigar cutter can't fix if all else fails.
10/30/13 6:46 AM
andre
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be a great seminar!!! Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 6:24 PM

AlliancePA - 
12 - 
AlliancePA - 
12 - 

whats wrong with you?

dammmmm ,that aint good.

Nothing a bottle of tequila and a cigar cutter can't fix if all else fails.

Patrick molloys tonight 9 pm,I got the tequila,fuck it I will bring a knife
11/2/13 5:44 PM
shen

Edited: 11/03/13 12:50 AM

One week away --I think we're going to have a pretty good turn-out!

As mentioned, we're going to have several other black instructors there, some with their own schools, to help out.

Personally, I really like to support the instructors who are genuinely caring & GOOD instructors and also good people --those like John Ouano and Andre "Alemao"(from Carlson Gracie South Bay) who will also be there. Instruction and knowledge wise, guys like these can teach some other far more famous instructors under the table, but they're humble keep a pretty low-profile in the BJJ world. I think that should change.
11/7/13 2:30 AM
shen

One last shameless TTT!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.