UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My hand for you haters

10/28/13 2:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President

10/28/13 2:26 AM
Letibleu
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate your hand

Get well soon! At least you are ready for Halloween :p

10/28/13 2:26 AM
teamquestnorth
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch Phone Post
10/28/13 2:27 AM
jason73
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still looks good enough to smack the shit out of BDS
10/28/13 2:28 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jason73 - still looks good enough to smack the shit out of BDS

easily.
10/28/13 2:29 AM
tylervic
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch buddy. Gotta stop hitting hard shit hard. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 2:30 AM
Letibleu
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To make you feel better

10/28/13 2:30 AM
ChaosOverkill
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/28/13 2:30 AM

good to know money or a donation of a business name is all you need to get a fighter bashing license on here

10/28/13 2:32 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

ChaosOverkill - 

good to know money or a donation of a business name is all you need to get a fighter bashing license on here

i told kirik and the mods that i dont mind when people talk shit, cause i don't, but ya i know that dude is a dick.

but they did ask me so i told em i dont mind at all.
10/28/13 2:32 AM
Letibleu

ChaosOverkill - 

I must have missed a thread. In to know who..

10/28/13 2:33 AM
Letibleu

How long are you out with that hand?

10/28/13 2:38 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

Letibleu - 

hopyfully 6 weeks or faster i want to fight so bad its not even funny.
10/28/13 2:38 AM
The Fella
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alcohol must have been involoved.

10/28/13 2:41 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

The Fella - 

just a bad surgery getting fixed.
10/28/13 2:42 AM
NatualBornTickler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'll have a killer scar brah, get well soon Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 2:46 AM
Letibleu

Edited: 10/28/13 2:47 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
Letibleu - 

hopyfully 6 weeks or faster i want to fight so bad its not even funny.

This is probably one of those "the turtle wins the race" situations where you would be better taking the time it needs to heal properly (look at me pretending to be an orthapedic expert). 

The octagon (us) misses you.

10/28/13 2:50 AM
allforroy
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks man. Better to fix it now that deal with letting it go. Speedy recovery! Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 2:50 AM
UGCTT_ShanTheMan
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can anyone talk shit to Ian? This is why we cant have nice things.

People wonder why high level fighters kinda stopped posting here....no need to kiss ass, but holy shit act like a human being. Anyhow, get well soon man, maybe I will make it out to the OC and teach you a thing or two when ya do....... Phone Post
10/28/13 2:51 AM
JosselEmin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont work that hand with stiches u creepy mothafuka lol. Phone Post
10/28/13 2:53 AM
Galanis
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/28/13 2:54 AM
God damn dude that shit is fucking gnarly. You too Letitbleu. I cut my hand down to the bone on a piece of glass a month ago, and I thought that was bad. WEven the nurses were grossed out by it, but fuck that break and fuck that burn...
10/28/13 2:54 AM
JosselEmin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - How can anyone talk shit to Ian? This is why we cant have nice things.

People wonder why high level fighters kinda stopped posting here....no need to kiss ass, but holy shit act like a human being. Anyhow, get well soon man, maybe I will make it out to the OC and teach you a thing or two when ya do....... Phone Post
Ur SN says kissing ass all over the place. Phone Post
10/28/13 2:54 AM
The Fella
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/28/13 3:09 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
The Fella - 

just a bad surgery getting fixed.

looks terrible right now. . .

go easy on it, I wouldn't even worry about making contact with that hand for some time .....go through the motions but let it heal fully before even thinking about contact....

*worse thing you can do is rush into things and create a series of events that may lead to reoccuring hand injuries throughout the rest of your career ....

In the mean time ....go google these pdf books: 

The Master Key System pdf

Mental Chemistry pdf

Your Forces and how to use them pdf

Think and Grow Rich pdf (Napolean Hill)

all these books will help you become a better fighter but more importantly a better man.

and when your looking for a little peace on the UG, flee all these haters and enter the Sanctuary!!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2238202&page=1

10/28/13 2:59 AM
UGCTT_ShanTheMan
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JosselEmin -
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - How can anyone talk shit to Ian? This is why we cant have nice things.

Ur SN says kissing ass all over the place. Phone Post
I realize that now. I lost a sn bet and had to add the creepy tag, though I am a fan. I just am too lazy to switch it back, which I know takes like 30 seconds. Phone Post
10/28/13 3:02 AM
DJ CRUSH
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See what happens when you try to carve a pumpkin for the UG contest? You cut your hand and nobody wins!

j/k. I hope you heal fast and get back to kickin' ass in the octagon, Creepy.
10/28/13 3:20 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

UGCTT_ShanTheMan -  How can anyone talk shit to Ian? This is why we cant have nice things.

thanks man im not going anywhere

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.