UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Anyone Ever "BEEN" with an ORTHODOX Jewish Girl?

10/29/13 9:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
In Limbo
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/29/13 9:12 AM

in the "biblical" sense of course?

these are just random pics on the net, but throughout my life i've seen MANY HOT orthodox girls....way hotter than any pics available on the web

they seem so different and insular, yet they have a familiarity bc they sound like every other jersey woman when they speak, they do their hair (wigs?), many of them are stylish in their own ways....stylish, modern, or traditional lots of them are hawt

i know at least one of you OGers has snagged one

i believe they are the ultimate forbidden fruit for the goyem

OY!

some "MODERN" girls

10/29/13 9:11 AM
Cookie Monster
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmmmm Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 9:12 AM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe.  Why do you ask?

10/29/13 9:16 AM
In Limbo
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my wife is friends with hthis lady, met her this past weekend and led me to create such a thread (again)

10/29/13 9:18 AM
shaqitup
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would they circumcize me in my sleep?

EHC
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo - 

my wife is friends with hthis lady, met her this past weekend and led me to create such a thread (again)

she is a beauty.
Z NEDCMK1
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wife needed a restoom stop walking down Madison Ave the other afternoon. We stopped in the Ritz Carlton just north of Madison Sq Park.

There was some sort of private party going on, all Orthodox.

The girls standing out talkig in the lobby were FUCKING SEXY. Like 20 of them, probably all 28-35 age range.

I always wondered what kind of crzy sex you would get if you were banging a girl like that. For them is everyone outside of their insular omunity the OGs black guy?

Like if I slept with one of their girlfriends, for them is it like a white girl banging a black guy as far as the OG sees it?

IS THIS THE WHITE GUYS CHANCE TO BE THE BLACK GUY AND GET THE CRAZY NO STRINGS ATTACHED I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO EXPERIENCE THIS SEX?????????????????????

PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always been jealous of black guys for this. They have white women who want to bang them for no reason other than just to experience it for some reason and nothing else.

Noone has ever heard a woman say "Hey, i would love to secretly bang a little 5'8" Irish underacheiver from NJ". (if you have pm me her address)

This may be the chance....

10/29/13 9:27 AM
In Limbo

Z NEDCMK1 - 

Wife needed a restoom stop walking down Madison Ave the other afternoon. We stopped in the Ritz Carlton just north of Madison Sq Park.

There was some sort of private party going on, all Orthodox.

The girls standing out talkig in the lobby were FUCKING SEXY. Like 20 of them, probably all 28-35 age range.

I always wondered what kind of crzy sex you would get if you were banging a girl like that. For them is everyone outside of their insular omunity the OGs black guy?

Like if I slept with one of their girlfriends, for them is it like a white girl banging a black guy as far as the OG sees it?

IS THIS THE WHITE GUYS CHANCE TO BE THE BLACK GUY AND GET THE CRAZY NO STRINGS ATTACHED I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO EXPERIENCE THIS SEX?????????????????????

PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always been jealous of black guys for this. They have white women who want to bang them for no reason other than just to experience it for some reason and nothing else.

Noone has ever heard a woman say "Hey, i would love to secretly bang a little 5'8" Irish underacheiver from NJ". (if you have pm me her address)

This may be the chance....

i'm willing to bet it was a Mary Kay event

was at a meeting in a hotel in Jersey and there was some conference full of the orthodox women in the same age range all dressed up and they were there for a mary kay thing

im uploading a short video i took and will post here, although it isnt that great

10/29/13 9:39 AM
Z NEDCMK1
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I so want to be the black guy :-(

10/29/13 9:43 AM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a black guy and I want to bang orthodox Jewish wimmenz
10/29/13 9:45 AM
SnapLocally
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z NEDCMK1 - 

I so want to be the black guy :-(

Fat chicks are available for everyone, my white geeky friend.
10/29/13 9:45 AM
Z NEDCMK1

Edited: 10/29/13 9:45 AM

I want an entire swath of people to be disgusted that I slet with one of their womenz.

10/29/13 9:46 AM
SnapLocally
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, and no, but I've been with a few unorthodox ones.
10/29/13 9:50 AM
KlinAtizer
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Damn girl, I'm in love with Jew"

"Jew, Jew got what I neeeeed,
But you say she's just a friend" Phone Post
10/29/13 9:51 AM
CuddleBug
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask one out and show up with a sheet with a hole in it, she'll know what that means...
10/29/13 10:11 AM
T-Ham
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have one on the hook right now.

She's hot, has her Phd, no kids, jewish to the bone.  I'm average, associates degree, one son (whos fucking awesome) atheist/agnostic.  She's gotta be slumming right. Shes cool though. I like her.

10/29/13 10:13 AM
T-Ham
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 10:17 AM
Z NEDCMK1

Yeah but is she orthodox?

Jewish, and Orthodox Jewish are VERY different

10/29/13 10:26 AM
T-Ham

I don't know. She sounds like shes from Jersey, has a thing on the outside of her door thats Jewish, her house is full of Jewish stuff. I guess I could ask her but I don't know that I care.

10/29/13 10:30 AM
pat barrys shorts
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Z NEDCMK1 -

How so Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 10:30 AM
pat barrys shorts
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T-Ham -
Phone Post 3.0
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 10:35 AM
Kirik
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
pat barrys shorts - 
T-Ham -
Phone Post 3.0
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0

+1

10/29/13 10:37 AM
garythekid
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T-Ham gets the vote up today Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 10:38 AM
Z NEDCMK1

Edited: 10/29/13 10:49 AM
pat barrys shorts - 
Z NEDCMK1 -

How so Phone Post 3.0

The communities are very different. Not in any particularly good or bad ways. The orthodox community is very insular.

I am probably not the best one to explain it, maybe someone closer to the community will post.

But they are very different communities.

Orthodox only make up about 12% of the United States Jewish population.

They are currently having a near all out war with hipsters in Brooklyn. They have their own informal police department.

10/29/13 10:43 AM
Chael Sonnen Money
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KlinAtizer - "Damn girl, I'm in love with Jew"

"Jew, Jew got what I neeeeed,
But you say she's just a friend" Phone Post
Holy fuck! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.