UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did Rhonda Implode last night????

11/7/13 10:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ORIGINAL01ER
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My DVR didn't record what happened after her guy lost the fight. So did she turn into super bitch or what happened?

I can only imagine her mood.
11/7/13 10:41 AM
crazydave
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/7/13 10:58 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Not the brightest crayon in the box. Phone Post
11/7/13 11:48 AM
rRooster
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only made it to the part where she gets drunk and starts hitting on guys Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 11:58 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -  Not the brightest crayon in the box. Phone Post

She's certainly no Indian Yellow, but she's no Cadmium Green either.  I'd say Burnt Umber.

11/7/13 12:03 PM

2JupitersTooMany -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -  Not the brightest crayon in the box. Phone Post

She's certainly no Indian Yellow, but she's no Cadmium Green either.  I'd say Burnt Umber.

Lol I was talking about the OP. Phone Post
11/7/13 12:06 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is a solid Razzle Dazzle Rose

11/7/13 12:07 PM
BRZ

ORIGINAL01ER - My DVR didn't record what happened after her guy lost the fight. So did she turn into super bitch or what happened?

I can only imagine her mood.
No she hugged him. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 12:08 PM
Steve4192
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - 

She probably deflated a bit.

When she saw how her last opponent was handled by Davis.

Her only UFC victory, now looks quite unimpressive.

LOL

Ronda finished Carmouche in the first round.

Davis got bloodied up and had to wait for the judges to declare a winner. She also barely squeaked past Rosi Sexton the fight before that, and Sexton looked awful in her most recent fight. Davis has also lost to Sarah Kaufmann TWICE, who Ronda finished in under a minute.

I seriously doubt Ronda is shaking in her boots about facing Alexis Davis.
11/7/13 12:11 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

Ronda did some weird funky chicken thing on the floor with some leg action while "spending time" with her team..

That was the highlight of the episode for me besides the fight of course.

Slilly string fight! Phone Post
11/7/13 12:14 PM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOZY - I understand its cool these days to hate on Honda, but im still a huge fan. Phone Post
I am as well. The haters are more vocal, but she still has plenty of fans. Phone Post
11/7/13 12:19 PM
Zapruder
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoudawhouda - 
BOZY - I understand its cool these days to hate on Honda, but im still a huge fan. Phone Post
I am as well. The haters are more vocal, but she still has plenty of fans. Phone Post

11/7/13 12:22 PM

Zapruder -
shoudawhouda - 

. Phone Post
11/7/13 12:24 PM
Bentleysuper8

2JupitersTooMany - 

OP is a solid Razzle Dazzle Rose

They should allow more than one VU per person per day for posts of this quality. vtfu sir.
11/7/13 1:54 PM
lildragonof
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its not pink, its salmon. Phone Post
11/7/13 2:59 PM
2leftfeet
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this was the first episode of TUF this season where Ronda was presented in a positive light (seeming down to earth with her team, comforting her defeated fighter and sincerely congratulating the winner) and Meisha was presented in a less flattering light, with the favoritism she showed. It's mostly in the editing. I have much respect for both Meisha and Ronda.
11/7/13 3:03 PM
2leftfeet
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't really like the five minute HD commercial tho. What are you thinking when you're a sports promotor and you're awarding motorcycles as gifts to your star athletes? Thinking of Mir's career being altered years ago,
in particular.
11/7/13 3:14 PM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2leftfeet - I thought this was the first episode of TUF this season where Ronda was presented in a positive light (seeming down to earth with her team, comforting her defeated fighter and sincerely congratulating the winner) and Meisha was presented in a less flattering light, with the favoritism she showed. It's mostly in the editing. I have much respect for both Meisha and Ronda.

This.

11/7/13 3:21 PM
kevsh
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2leftfeet - Didn't really like the five minute HD commercial tho. What are you thinking when you're a sports promotor and you're awarding motorcycles as gifts to your star athletes? Thinking of Mir's career being altered years ago,
in particular.

Harley has been a long-time sponsor of the UFC so clearly it's a promotional tie-in. HD gets some essentially free exposure on a mildly popular show (I'm being kind) for the price of a custom bike, the UFC gets a free prize for the winner of TuF.

Is it smart? Probably not but it's good business.
11/7/13 3:23 PM
devils advocate

I am still hondafan Phone Post
11/7/13 3:35 PM
sadic1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF is that, tapping to a standing rnc without even dropping to the ground. I was almost wishing she would have flipped out. I have no problem with how Ronda is being presented in this show. I think it just makes her look like a very driven person who is awkward, sometimes act like an asshole, and doesn't care how she is perceived, all of which I am fine with as long as she isn't butthurt about how people react to it.
11/7/13 3:48 PM
unfilter
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2leftfeet - Didn't really like the five minute HD commercial tho. What are you thinking when you're a sports promotor and you're awarding motorcycles as gifts to your star athletes? Thinking of Mir's career being altered years ago,
in particular.

interesting especially in juxtaposition with the other big UFC sponsor. nothing says 'live long and prosper' like the combination of motorcycles and bud lite.  

here we go, indeed.

oh and those molar-obliterating corn snacks.  

11/7/13 3:53 PM
Dogman
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CandyCrush - 
Zapruder -
shoudawhouda - 

Still a fan too Phone Post 3.0

So are you a fan of her one trick pony fighting style or do you enjoy her acting like she 12? Also would you still be a fan if she was butt ugly?
11/7/13 4:07 PM
sadic1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like to call myself a "fan" of anyone, but I think she is a compelling fighter in women's mma for a few reasons. She is kind of reminding us of what was so cool about MMA in the earlier days, when someone like Matt Hughes or Royce Gracie could be champions without being well rounded, just by being GREAT at one given discipline, and passable enough at the rest to get in a position to use that specialized skill. As MMA fighters have gotten more "well rounded", it's sort of less fun, you don't have as many pure "style vs style" matchups. Now you may get 2 guys who come from a wrestling background who will stand and trade to the best of their limited abilities. Because women's MMA is a few years behind men's, Ronda Rousey can still get away with being somewhat one dimensional,but I think that's fun, she is daring someone to come in and neutralize her skillset and find their own way to win. I'd rather see a world class judoka with a great armbar than 2 scrappy gals throwing haymakers without good technique.
11/7/13 4:14 PM
Lasko
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogman - 
CandyCrush - 
Zapruder -
shoudawhouda - 

Still a fan too Phone Post 3.0

So are you a fan of her one trick pony fighting style or do you enjoy her acting like she 12? Also would you still be a fan if she was butt ugly?

I just don't get why people find her attractive to begin with. I mean she's not ugly, she's just a very generic looking blonde.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.