UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rogan BRAINWASHED You

11/17/13 1:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sir Psycho Sexy
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no way on earth George won round 1 Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 1:48 AM
ArmBar412
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clean you're glasses bud, Hendricks won that fight without question. Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 1:49 AM
Stephen Eakin
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see a tap? He used his forearm to create space to escape. There was nothing to tap to then. Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 1:51 AM
BrattMamley
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had 1-3-5 for Gsp but Hendricks overall did more damage. I wouldn't have complained either way but was so close. Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 1:53 AM
subd
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is a fuck of alot closer then some people ( DFW) are making it sound.
11/17/13 1:55 AM
LeftTheVikingForJonesBBC
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched the fight with a big group of people. We couldn't hear the commentary. No one out of the 11 people at my house thought GSP won. Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 1:56 AM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All you need to read in this thread is thread title abs ops sn Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 1:59 AM
walnut
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 - Hendricks won what? The 2nd (very close round) and the 4th. He didn't win the fight and left the loser.

GSP ate everything Hendricks threw and came back connecting MORE in return.

It was fairly close but when Rogan was suggesting Hendricks won after the 5th round I had to scratch my head.

Rogan watches the fights by peering across the octagon when he should be watching the monitors. Had he watched what we watched, he might have seen how many punches Hendricks missed.

I was surprised that Hendricks didn't gas out and he looked really strong. He put forth a good effort and he has nothing to be ashamed about.

48-47 GSP. Phone Post 3.0

yep
11/17/13 2:06 AM
Snakey89
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Rogan was calling punches that Hendricks was missing . Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 2:10 AM
Frank the tank
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched it at a bar so couldnt hear shit. Even if gsp landed more punchs he did no damage I question the significance of his more significant strikes landed.
11/17/13 2:11 AM
Gullivers Travels

Yeah, Rogan would scream any time Hendricks missed but barely said anything when GSP landed. I understand Johnny hits hard so there's more suspense any time he swings, but doesn't create any type of objective viewing when he's only reacting to one guy.
11/17/13 2:16 AM
Doem

i was thinking about this when in the third Hendricks got a take down with like 50 seconds left and Rogan was all "Hendricks is going to clinch the round!" even though GSP had control of the other 4 minutes and ten seconds of the round.
11/17/13 2:17 AM
dirtymonkey22
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets face it, to take the belt you need to really beat the champ, the champ usually gets the nod when fights are that close, Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 2:20 AM
Kevin O'Toole

Gsnitsky...that is your pastime, cupcake, but you have the 'Sir' right.
11/17/13 2:24 AM
Warrior Bahn
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After the fight, Joe said he thought Johnny won
11/17/13 2:33 AM
ufc20
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should get a third commentator, someone to score the fight while Rogan and Goldie are calling the fight. They can then talk to him between the rounds. I think Larry Merchant used to do this for boxing.
11/17/13 2:33 AM
ufc20
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/17/13 2:33 AM
11/17/13 2:37 AM
r_o_y

I was at Buffalo wild wings Couldn't hear Rogan at all
11/17/13 2:53 AM
EKPOGI
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc20 - They should get a third commentator, someone to score the fight while Rogan and Goldie are calling the fight. They can then talk to him between the rounds. I think Larry Merchant used to do this for boxing.

they used to have Mark Dacascos score the rounds unofficially in between rounds and talk to Joe and Goldie.
11/17/13 2:58 AM
I Wild Each It
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck scoring and statistics. It's a fist fight. If they fought tonight outside of a Wal-Mart in Indianapolis, and you saw both men walking away from the scene...who would you think won? Johnny Hendricks, that's who.
11/17/13 2:59 AM
anunaki
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check fight metric. Gsp ourstruck Hendricks and won the td 3-2

Close fight but you have to take he belt from the champ. At least at 170 lol Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 2:59 AM
anunaki

BrattMamley - I had 1-3-5 for Gsp but Hendricks overall did more damage. I wouldn't have complained either way but was so close. Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 3:01 AM
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dudes,

I have to say I found it quite amusing when Hendricks said at the post fight pressure "I was not trying to knock him out. I was only hitting him with 70 percent of my punching power." Really dude? REALLY? You went into a 5 round championship fight, the biggest of your entire life and you WEREN'T trying to knock him out? Too funny dude. This is what happens when you leave shit to the judges. Maybe next time you will actually "try" to knock him out.

11/17/13 3:04 AM
melendez
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EKPOGI - 
ufc20 - They should get a third commentator, someone to score the fight while Rogan and Goldie are calling the fight. They can then talk to him between the rounds. I think Larry Merchant used to do this for boxing.

they used to have Mark Dacascos score the rounds unofficially in between rounds and talk to Joe and Goldie.

They did this before...Eddie Bravo...member?

And they still do it with boxing. Its Harold Lederman and its called the "lederman card"

11/17/13 3:14 AM
ufc20

Edited: 11/17/13 3:15 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but Bravo expertise is mainly jiu jitsu. If there was an MMA judge like Lederman that would probably be idea or else a retired fighter?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.