UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory vs diaz is most likely gonna happen!

11/30/13 2:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
powerful mary jane
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched Rory on mma hour and when he won't tell Ariel it's so obvious it's gonna be nick this is gonna be a great Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:23 PM
Leck Brosnar

Hopefully true, but somehow Rory doesn't seem like the "big fight" opponent Diaz wanted to come out of retirement, although he might want to avenge his brother.

Hope Rory uses kicks and does what Cyborg was doing, all day.
11/30/13 2:27 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT

Leck Brosnar - Hopefully true, but somehow Rory doesn't seem like the "big fight" opponent Diaz wanted to come out of retirement, although he might want to avenge his brother.

Didn't end well for Cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:28 PM
OGT
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
Leck Brosnar - Hopefully true, but somehow Rory doesn't seem like the "big fight" opponent Diaz wanted to come out of retirement, although he might want to avenge his brother.

This Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 2:33 PM
Brock Lobster
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome fight!!! Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 3:01 PM
Leck Brosnar

OGT - 

This Phone Post 3.0

I'd put Rory in whooole different league as a MMA fighter, also he doesn't gas in a round(or trade shots like Cyborg). Easy business for Rory atleast in a 3 round fight, 5 might make it interesting.
11/30/13 3:07 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

I wanna see nick in an exciting fight. Next! Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 3:31 PM
tetris
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGT -

This Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, not a very good analogy. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 3:51 PM
97B_96B
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/30/13 4:21 PM
Nick Diaz is going to have his hands full, notwithstanding Carlos Condit's past superiority over a younger Rory McDonald.

I remember when I first laid eyes on Rory McDonald, there was something about him that scared me a little. I can't quite put my finger on it. I believe it has something to do with his intense, sort of dead-pan look, but deeper.

Like the clinical stare a veteran surgeon gives you, while sizing you up and weighing his options, before slicing you clean open to cut out your heart. That, wedded to his methodical, surgical striking makes Rory quite a wrecking machine.

Then, Joe Rogan made a comment about him during the Robby Lawler battle last week. He said that Rory was somewhat eerie, with a "thousand-yard stare." And I thought to myself, "Hmm...I'm glad someone else gets it. I'm glad Rogan picked up on the curious vibe that screams "Rory McDonald isn't your regular, every-day gym cat." It's primal, archetypal.

After all, it wasn't really that many epochs ago that we were hunters and gatherers, struggling for mere existence in a hostile world of scarcity. In such a medieval hierarchy, I have no doubt that McDonald would be at the top of the heap.

I'm not saying he's a classic villain, as I believe his is a force for good; however, there's something about the way that dude is wired for action and dispassionately employs violence. One wouldn't be surprised to hear the words "nothing personal, just business" coming from his lips--and mean it! after having wiped the floor clean with his broken opponent.

It took an old school brawler like Robby Lawler to end his winning streak, but it took everything he had to do it! And McDonald's quite young, with plenty of room to keep improving. Which he is. He even welcomed the loss.

Like Carlos Condit, I believe he is a natural born killer...

Anyway, just my two cents. Thought I'd throw it out there. Now, back to my Dollar Store box of Hot Tamales and coffee with York Peppermint Patty-flavored creamer.

You know, post-Thanksgiving, lazy Saturday fare. I like spicy things with hot drink.
11/30/13 4:04 PM
Mustard Tiger
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

97B_96B - However, it has something to do with his intense, sort of dead-pan look but deeper. Like the clinical look a veteran surgeon gives you before slicing you clean open to cut out your heart. That, wedded to his methodical, surgical When I first laid eyes on Rory there was something about him that scared me a little. I can't quite put my finger on it.
striking, makes him quite a wrecking machine.

Then, Joe Rogan made a comment about him during the Robby Lawler battle last week. He said that Rory was somewhat eerie, with a "thousand-yard stare." And I thought to myself, "Hmm I'm glad someone else gets it. I'm glad Rogan's antennae are bristling and he's picking up on the curious vibe that Rory McDonald isn't your regular, every-day cat."

I think it has to do with his something primal and archetypal. After all, it wasn't really that many epochs ago that we were hunters and gatherers, struggling for mere existence in a hostile world of scare resources. In such a medieval hierarchy, I have no doubt that McDonald would be at the top of the heap for survival.

No, I'm not saying he's a classic villain, as I believe his is a force for good; however, there's something about the way that dude is wired for action and dispassionately employs violence.

One wouldn't be surprised to hear the words "nothing personal, just business" coming from his lips--and mean it! after having wiped the floor clean with his busted up opponent.

Anyway, just my two cents. Thought I'd throw it out there.

Now, back to my Dollar Store box of Hot Tamales and coffee with York Peppermint Patty-flavored creamer. You know, post-Thanksgiving, lazy Saturday stuff.

11/30/13 4:07 PM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)

Leck Brosnar - Hopefully true, but somehow Rory doesn't seem like the "big fight" opponent Diaz wanted to come out of retirement, although he might want to avenge his brother.

plus he is Georges anointed prodigy , and second most prominent member of tri-star.

and yeah, I'd like to see him do the same thing Cyborg did as well because that worked out so well for him, as he got pummeled into exhaustion.

Nicks got this one guys.
11/30/13 4:13 PM
Leck Brosnar

RearNakedJoke - 

Getting armbarred? Phone Post 3.0

No, using kicks like I said. Don't they teach you how to read in Stockton? Oh right, sorry, or like whatever. 209 wootwoot
11/30/13 4:15 PM
tetris
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great scrap if it gies down. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 4:59 PM
jmont

ReesetheBeast -
powerful mary jane - Just watched Rory on mma hour and when he won't tell Ariel it's so obvious it's gonna be nick this is gonna be a great Phone Post 3.0

...I fail to see how this is "obviously" the match-up
ya he just was trying to avoid ariels nosey-ness Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 5:27 PM
Warrior Bahn
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope its a 5 round fight
11/30/13 5:53 PM
sycotik
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please dear god, this is all I want for christmas.....

WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!!

11/30/13 5:58 PM
youarewhatiswrong
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope Nick does some strength training.
11/30/13 6:06 PM
Figure4LegLock

Not sure what the OP heard or saw that makes him think this fight is going to happen... I am saying it's not. What's the motivation for Nick? What happened to Nate? Doubt it. Let's move along.
11/30/13 6:48 PM
CainPoundedMyOldSN

Nick finshes Rory
11/30/13 6:56 PM
hellride
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rd round Rory, is the opposite of Broke Fitch, and Motivated Penn. Diaz can put the pressure on him down the stretch and break him.
11/30/13 8:40 PM
Gin Tonic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hellride - 3rd round Rory, is the opposite of Broke Fitch, and Motivated Penn. Diaz can put the pressure on him down the stretch and break him.
Lol @ 3rd round Rory. I legit busted up. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 8:58 PM
WuDaddy
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

97B_96B - Nick Diaz is going to have his hands full, notwithstanding Carlos Condit's past superiority over a younger Rory McDonald.

I remember when I first laid eyes on Rory McDonald, there was something about him that scared me a little. I can't quite put my finger on it. I believe it has something to do with his intense, sort of dead-pan look, but deeper.

Like the clinical stare a veteran surgeon gives you, while sizing you up and weighing his options, before slicing you clean open to cut out your heart. That, wedded to his methodical, surgical striking makes Rory quite a wrecking machine.

Then, Joe Rogan made a comment about him during the Robby Lawler battle last week. He said that Rory was somewhat eerie, with a "thousand-yard stare." And I thought to myself, "Hmm...I'm glad someone else gets it. I'm glad Rogan picked up on the curious vibe that screams "Rory McDonald isn't your regular, every-day gym cat." It's primal, archetypal.

After all, it wasn't really that many epochs ago that we were hunters and gatherers, struggling for mere existence in a hostile world of scarcity. In such a medieval hierarchy, I have no doubt that McDonald would be at the top of the heap.

I'm not saying he's a classic villain, as I believe his is a force for good; however, there's something about the way that dude is wired for action and dispassionately employs violence. One wouldn't be surprised to hear the words "nothing personal, just business" coming from his lips--and mean it! after having wiped the floor clean with his broken opponent.

It took an old school brawler like Robby Lawler to end his winning streak, but it took everything he had to do it! And McDonald's quite young, with plenty of room to keep improving. Which he is. He even welcomed the loss.

Anyway, just my two cents. Thought I'd throw it out there. Now, back to my Dollar Store box of Hot Tamales and coffee with York Peppermint Patty-flavored creamer.

You know, post-Thanksgiving, lazy Saturday fare. I like spicy things with hot drink.
Phone Post 3.0
12/1/13 1:23 AM
97B_96B
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're welcome!

I guess quasi-satire and hyperbole is the new gay. Just exercising my expressive chops after having been away from the keyboard for a while.

Nineteen thousand posts? Ha, ha! Congrats to you! Talk about opinionated...

12/7/13 12:23 PM
powerful mary jane

Ok I was wrong Maia it is haha Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 1:19 PM
OGT
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AdmiralCackbar -
OGT - 

This Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Cyborg try taking it to the ground for some reason?
Yes, once, the fight was over within 20 seconds after that poor decision. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.