UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jack Brown Interview: Live to Fight

12/12/13 3:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Brown
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - I'm down to do a charity seminar to help out. Let me know Phone Post 3.0
Awesome. Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 3:13 PM
SC MMA MD
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - I'm down to do a charity seminar to help out. Let me know Phone Post 3.0
Great to see guys in the sport helping this cause out Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 3:19 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
Awesome. Phone Post 3.0
Very awesome!! Class act you are Mr. Duke. Wouldn't expect anything less from someone who has put together the successful gym/legacy that you have. Really stoked for your boy Pettis. Have never once bet against him... He consistantly makes me schillings... Especially when in the Underdog Role!! Lost my dad at a young age and have a little Brother... Totally relate to Anthony's motivation/pain/spirit!! Anyways enough of this giant reach around... Hope you n LTF can raise some good money for Family's in need!!

VTFU everyone in this thread Again!

Who is this Holly?!?! Duh... I'm slow KRS! Lol Phone Post 3.0
12/12/13 5:56 PM
FightToLive
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live to Fight!
12/12/13 8:21 PM
LiveToFightInc
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO
Duke Roufus - I'm down to do a charity seminar to help out. Let me know Phone Post 3.0

Yay, That would be awesome!! Thank you sir!! Can you me and let's get to work! Kristen@livetofight.org 

I hope Pettis is doing good, he had surgery today, right? 

Thank you so much for offering to donate your time to teach. I'm really excited and can't wait to talk with you! 

Kristen 

12/12/13 8:24 PM
LiveToFightInc
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - Ttt for a worthwhile charity.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Thanks lady! ) 

did u get my messages? I still owe you an email. I've been emailing Shannon to thank her. When you talk to her please give her my love. 

12/12/13 8:41 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown -
Awesome. Phone Post 3.0
Very awesome!! Phone Post 3.0
12/22/13 1:12 AM
LiveToFightInc

I don't know how to embed a video but here's our latest fundraising campaign. Video was filmed by Bobby Razak. It's me, Chris Weidman, Jim and Dan Miller. Please take a few minutes to check it out. And we have some awesome perks for donations. Thanks guys!! 

Kristen :) 

link:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/606860/emal/5597439'

12/22/13 7:09 PM
FETT_the geek
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc - 

I don't know how to embed a video but here's our latest fundraising campaign. Video was filmed by Bobby Razak. It's me, Chris Weidman, Jim and Dan Miller. Please take a few minutes to check it out. And we have some awesome perks for donations. Thanks guys!! 

Kristen :) 

link:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/606860/emal/5597439'

embeded for you :)

12/25/13 9:28 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.