UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson will prove Weidman loss fluke just like

12/23/13 11:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IhaveDSL'SforPettis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when GSP proves Serra fight fluke, like when Cain proved JDS fight fluke, like when Shogun proved Machida fight fluke. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 11:26 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had no idea that Machida fluked his way to a close, 5-round decision Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 11:54 AM
Itdoesntmatter
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you get hit 4 times, one of those being a back hand, while moving backwards, unanswered and getting knocked out cold? Thats not a fluke...
12/23/13 12:08 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Itdoesntmatter - When you get hit 4 times, one of those being a back hand, while moving backwards, unanswered and getting knocked out cold? Thats not a fluke...
Or when your taken down and beat on and then almost submitted. Weidman took Anderson's soul.

Fight could realistically look like round 1 all over except he finished him. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 12:15 PM
Lastley
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - Op ur a faggot and ur obvious nut hugging has made u lose any type of credibility Phone Post 3.0

Your inability or sheer laziness, to type the words "your" and "you", has made you lose any type of credibility
12/23/13 12:16 PM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lastley -
Pitbull3744 - Op ur a faggot and ur obvious nut hugging has made u lose any type of credibility Phone Post 3.0

Your inability or sheer laziness, to type the words "your" and "you", has made you lose any type of credibility
Op is the dipshit here, nice try. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:04 PM
Lastley
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - 
Lastley -

Also it would've been you're Phone Post 3.0

Damn it! You can't clown on someone's grammer, and fuck it up yourself!...Rookie move...I've lost any type of credibility...

On a side note, going to the doctor's office...hope it's not the bad AIDS. God's Speed good man. God's Speed.
12/23/13 3:10 PM
jmont

I don't see how any of those fights were flukes, its called getting caught happens to everyone Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:12 PM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting caught while clowning and showing no respect for your opponent is not a fluke. There was no luck involved, Anderson was being stupid and Weidman threw a smart combination with accuracy and power. I think Anderson will beat Weidman in the rematch and inevitable rubber match (assuming it happens within a year or two) but you can't really call that a fluke. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:15 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lastley -
Pitbull3744 - 
Lastley -

Damn it! You can't clown on someone's grammer, and fuck it up yourself!...Rookie move...I've lost any type of credibility...

On a side note, going to the doctor's office...hope it's not the bad AIDS. God's Speed good man. God's Speed.
Yeah....pretty sure the saying is Godspeed. You're failing Seymour :P Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:37 PM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is another Miggs.

Throwing jizz at passers-by.

12/23/13 3:40 PM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
IhaveDSL'SforPettis - when GSP proves Serra fight fluke, like when Cain proved JDS fight fluke, like when Shogun proved Machida fight fluke. Phone Post 3.0
NONE of those were flukes.

These are sample sizes big enough to prove anything like that. You'd need them to fight a lot not. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:55 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - I had no idea that Machida fluked his way to a close, 5-round decision Phone Post 3.0

fluke decison

12/23/13 3:55 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - I had no idea that Machida fluked his way to a close, 5-round decision Phone Post 3.0

fluke decison

12/23/13 3:57 PM
Lastley

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
Lastley -
Pitbull3744 - 
Lastley -

Yeah....pretty sure the saying is Godspeed. You're failing Seymour :P Phone Post 3.0

It's short for, "May God speed your journey" - in other words, hoping you have a short and safe trip. At a time when trips often took days to months, any delay from weather to bandits was generally unwelcome and potentially hazardous. Thusly, you would need the speed of God..or God's Speed. On that one, I think I'm still okay. But, typing your when I should of used you're, and quoting all this crap and hijacking a thread about Anderson/Weidman, yeah, total failure.

More on point, if Anderson shows up healthy and eager, he can absolutely win the rematch. But, if he showboats or slips up at all, Weidman is fast and powerful. But, I'm putting my money on The Spider for the W. Should be a great card and a fun watch either way.
12/23/13 3:57 PM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IhaveDSL'SforPettis -

fluke decison

You are fluke at life.

A tard sperm that somehow found a way.

In a rematch between your fathers wang and your mothers vag, you would be born with Downs. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:58 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

I am not worried about credibility,

and obviously you werent either when you created that screen name.

12/25/13 11:28 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Saying Chris Weidmans KO of Silva is a fluke is like saying shoguns KO of machida was. You could argue shoguns KO was a fluke because Machida was too aggressive and didn't stick to his counter punching game plan, hence his knockout loss.

Silva only lost because he Clowned too much he usually clowns less and wins... Blah blah blah

See how silly it sounds?

Nope you don't because you can't accept the fact Chris was just the better fighter. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 11:30 AM
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja

Pitbull3744 - 
Lastley -

One of each actually.

12/25/13 11:52 AM
jmont

IhaveDSL'SforPettis -

haha Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 12:42 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Pitbull3744 -
IhaveDSL'SforPettis -

Why do u even post lol. This was a nickname I got from my wrestling team so that's why I use it. Phone Post 3.0
Which changes? Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 1:16 PM
Dominique Robinson
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope so Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 4:52 PM
QBBX51

Man, I can't wait for all the 'See I told you SO' threads after saturday, they will be almost as shitty as these ones..
12/25/13 5:50 PM
Effstrikingmeansdamage

Fluke or not, he lossed and doesn't have the belt at the moment. Some say auburn's 100 plus yrd fg return for a last second touchdown against Alabama was a fluke, but guess who's not playing for a title bc of it. Phone Post 3.0
12/25/13 6:26 PM
REDRUM_NYC

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - when GSP proves Serra fight fluke, like when Cain proved JDS fight fluke, like when Shogun proved Machida fight fluke. Phone Post 3.0

your BIrth was a Fluke ... Serra, no fluke

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.