UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage Threatens Some Guy

12/23/13 12:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage Jackson was thiiiiis close to DESTROYING some guy outside of a Hollywood club this weekend -- threatening to SEND HIM TO THE HOSPITAL if he didn't apologize for disrespecting Rampage's GF ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.
12/23/13 12:50 PM
Taz Styles
3157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF6atjx8ano

12/23/13 12:52 PM
Taz Styles

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12/23/5238748/bellator-quinton-jackson-fight-video-nightclub-break-you-mma-news

Rampage threatens to 'Break' man outside nightclub for disrespecting his girlfriend

It seems like almost too long since we've had an official entry into Rampage's big book of crazy, unless you consider his pro wrestling career one long slow slide. But now, the gift that keeps on giving has returned. TMZ reports that Jackson and his special lady friend were out for the evening when a man, who is pretty clearly heavily inebriated grabbed her butt. Rampage found out about prompting the following confrontation. (transcription via TMZ)

You can hear Rampage tell the guy, "TELL MY GIRLFRIEND SORRY AND YOU AIN'T GONNA DO THAT S**T NO MORE ... OR YOU ABOUT TO GO TO THE F**KING HOSPITAL."

When Rampage's threat was met with a dumbfounded look from the clubber, the MMA fighter shot back ... "You think I'm lying??? He thinks I'm lying!!"

Bellator has been less lenient on it's problem children of late, but I doubt that Jackson finds himself in any hot water over this. The bevy of large men between them broke up any potential for violence and what would have made for a very bad night for the grabber... although I think I can say, with all confidence, that whatever my level of inebriation, I'd probably have been a lot quicker to save myself with an apology.
12/23/13 12:57 PM
grizzlyedwin
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The dude is a skinny and small, Rampage probably killed the dude if he had put his hands on him.

Was expecting more from the altercation due to the description of it.

Either way, had Rampage attacked, I'm sure he wouldn't have been in hot water with Bellator since he's one of their top stars so I'm sure they would've been way more flexible with Rampage than with most fighters. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:08 PM
LyotoBundy
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was the guy foreign? Why didn't he run? I'd have been out of there and screaming sorry so fucking quick. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:11 PM
ranier wolfcastle
989 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe he wanted rampage to hit him so he could sue

12/23/13 1:13 PM
Col Angus
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ TMZ Sports
12/23/13 1:16 PM
ProteinOverdrive
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage always sounds like he is messing and joking around.
12/23/13 1:16 PM
TheDarkPassenger
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought there was going to be more to it than that. I saw rampage almost get into a fight with a fan after UFC 126. He was just walking around the hotel and some dumb guy started trying to show off in front of his girlfriend. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:21 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh...just putting on a show for the crowd. Page don't give a fuk bout dat hoe. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:24 PM
PUBLICnoose

if that guy could wrestle rampage is screwed Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:36 PM
CrazyMikeMMA
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't deny - I would have a similar reaction if I was out and some drunk guy grabbed my girlfriend's butt. I think the majority of boyfriends would. I fail to see how this is chalked up as "crazy". Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:49 PM
I cleaned up CRE's CREAM

CrazyMikeMMA - I can't deny - I would have a similar reaction if I was out and some drunk guy grabbed my girlfriend's butt. I think the majority of boyfriends would. I fail to see how this is chalked up as "crazy". Phone Post 3.0
Pics of your girlfriends butt please Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:52 PM
Mike_in_CA
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Video was more than a letdown...... Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:54 PM
eXtv
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PUBLICnoose - if that guy could wrestle rampage is screwed Phone Post 3.0

Yeah if he could bust out one of those oblique kicks Rampage would be on the floor, howling in pain
12/23/13 1:56 PM
MartialArtsMixed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf people still don't know how to post iPhone vids??? Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 1:58 PM
irishrottie
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kurt cobain diffused the situation.

12/23/13 2:18 PM
JROTT
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mma fighters can't get into street fights.. Lawyers would eat them alive in court. Trained killers beating up average joe's., it would really hurt his bank account, and we all know rampage likes his money Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 2:23 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1020 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't that the guy that crashed Rashads after party that time Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 2:24 PM
Dougie
934 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One time is all it takes to step to a guy with a knife and then it's trouble.

12/23/13 2:31 PM
sockeye
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sigh* Rampage always wanting to fight cans Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 2:34 PM
rRooster
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how people think guys who grab asses would be afraid of a pro mma fighter in a public club. This is America. Guy would gladly take an asskicking for a nice payday. Being "tough" acting gets you nowhere but in jail with charges or shot by the little guy with a gun. Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:39 PM
Rob San Soo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F TMZ Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:42 PM
PUBLICnoose

irishrottie -

kurt cobain diffused the situation.

too soon bro Phone Post 3.0
12/23/13 3:55 PM
JerodR
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Why would anyone be afraid of Rampage on the streets at this point. He hits anyone on the streets and his money as well as his fighting career is as good as gone after what he has been through in the past. No UFC lawyers to bail him out anymore. Really, really stupid to even threaten someone at this point.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.