UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If the rumor of Brock is true.. Dana better...

12/24/13 8:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Offer better than 50k/50k to him. Just sayin. and yes.. that was their last offer to him when dana stated "worst meeting with Brock EVER." I wonder why huh?

12/24/13 9:00 PM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And you know this how? Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:00 PM
RyannVonDoom

Vader03 - And you know this how? Phone Post 3.0

I've got sources. 

12/24/13 9:02 PM
RyannVonDoom

I'm sure dana will come in here and be like "fuck you von douche" then you lap dog cunty mother fuckers will eat it up like food scraps. 

I don't like brock after how he acted towards us at Team Crazy Horse, but I respect his talent and his drawing power. If anyone could turn around the ratings drop, it's Lesnar. 

12/24/13 9:03 PM
EckY
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That makes no sense at all.
12/24/13 9:03 PM
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, I was just watching Brock/Carwin last night and thinking about how awesome it would be if Brock came back...

Fuck I hope so.

Book a rematch with non-juiced Overeem. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:05 PM
Kid Charlemagne
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That 50/50 HAD to include ppv credit. It just seems extremely low for the cash cow that was Brock lesnar to be offered Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:05 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

RyannVonDoom -

I've got sources. 

Full 'O' Shit Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:06 PM
banging

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
RyannVonDoom -

I've got sources. 

This.
12/24/13 9:07 PM
Matt Phillips
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 

Offer better than 50k/50k to him. Just sayin. and yes.. that was their last offer to him when dana stated "worst meeting with Brock EVER." I wonder why huh?

Dana said his "worst meeting ever" was indeed not bad at all. He was negotiating for him to fight Fedor but it fell through on Fedor's end, not Brock's. After Fedor backed out of the deal, Brock retired from mma.

12/24/13 9:08 PM
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say what you want about Brock but that motherfucker moved the needle.

I hated him while he was there but he got me emotionally invested like a son of a bitch.

No one else has come close. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:08 PM
RyannVonDoom

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
RyannVonDoom -

I've got sources. 

Okay. I've proven myself on this very forum time and again.. but it's always questioned by the noobs and the trolls.  

12/24/13 9:10 PM
RyannVonDoom

Matt Phillips - 
RyannVonDoom - 

Dana said his "worst meeting ever" was indeed not bad at all. He was negotiating for him to fight Fedor but it fell through on Fedor's end, not Brock's. After Fedor backed out of the deal, Brock retired from mma.

Continue to cover for zuffa, I know how you roll. 

and DoomFarmer, I know.. I respect his talent and his drawing ability.. He will put poeple back into the seats. 

12/24/13 9:14 PM
JoshSanchez
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly couldn't care less about a potential Brock return. Also, those 50/50 rumors are complete BS. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:15 PM
grizzlyedwin
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/24/13 9:16 PM
If anything Dana should offer him GSP type money which is what he was earning in his first run in the UFC.

Sure he can make more wrestling in the WWE, but that's the most anyone's earning in MMA.
12/24/13 9:20 PM
RyannVonDoom

JoshSanchez - Honestly couldn't care less about a potential Brock return. Also, those 50/50 rumors are complete BS. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.. and EVERYONE gets more than what is advertised for pay outs. lol

12/24/13 9:22 PM
Matt Phillips
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 
Matt Phillips - 
RyannVonDoom - 

and DoomFarmer, I know.. I respect his talent and his drawing ability.. He will put poeple back into the seats. 

You really think UFC offered Brock, their biggest PPV draw, 50k/50k?

12/24/13 9:24 PM
RyannVonDoom

Matt Phillips - 
RyannVonDoom - 
Matt Phillips - 
RyannVonDoom - 

"well you have lost 2 in a row.." 

12/24/13 9:25 PM
stonepony

Brock is not doing MMA for the money. He makes far more money in Wretard Wrestling.

I predicted he would return. The guy has probably been training the whole time. Guys like him are obsessed with competition. The money is trivial for him. He just wants to compete and win in MMA.

And with some decent head movement, he's a contender. He's already a threat to anybody.
12/24/13 9:27 PM
Morpheus1976

Matt Phillips - 
RyannVonDoom - 
Matt Phillips - 
RyannVonDoom - 

must be 500k/500k
but you now, how its like in the UFC, miscommunications and errors everywhere.
12/24/13 9:30 PM
MasterofMartialArts
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -
RyannVonDoom - 

Say what you want about Brock, but he would have fought anybody on the planet. Tough motherfucker. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 9:32 PM
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is Brock getting paid by the WWE these days? Phone Post
12/24/13 10:02 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

RyannVonDoom -
IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
RyannVonDoom -

I've got sources. 

Okay. I've proven myself on this very forum time and again.. but it's always questioned by the noobs and the trolls.  

Again

12/24/13 10:12 PM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also have a VERY hard time believing they offered him 50/50. Phone Post 3.0
12/24/13 10:20 PM
JerodR
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way would it be 50/50. I can tell you Brock does want to fight. Just a matter of what his body can handle. He may be able to do one fight a year. Trying to find out more info but not getting very far at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.