UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage in pride

1/5/14 9:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage vs. Silva I, what a truly EPIC fight! This was when Silva was invincible. Rampage came close the first time.

Rampage vs. Chuck II, wrecking what UFC fans thought was the GOAT LHW. I predicted he would beat Chuck again. Pride had the better MW, LHW and HW's.
1/5/14 9:34 AM
joevonaxeman

I WANT MY BELT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Phone Post 3.0
1/5/14 11:51 AM
mmamonstar

I'd say his slam of Arona and his Ko of kevin "the monster" are my favorite ones Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 3:49 AM
Throwin'Knuckles
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://mma-gifs.tumblr.com/post/33673841578/pride-fc-mauricio-rua-vs-quinton-jacksonRampage vs chute box
1/20/14 3:59 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else remember that time when rampage threw a leg kick?
1/20/14 10:54 AM
RyannVonDoom

StutheJu -
Kazp306 - Wanderlei had his number. Besides that, he was unstoppable. Phone Post 3.0
True story...Wandy really solidified things in that 3rd fight Phone Post 3.0
3rd and completely unneeded fight where wand got clipped. Wasnt complete destruction like the 2 fights prior. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 11:04 AM
orcus

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - Anyone else remember that time when rampage threw a leg kick?

He had Bustamante limping badly from those. I always thought he could have finished that fight with them if he'd kept it up.
1/26/14 7:11 PM
StutheJu

RyannVonDoom -
StutheJu -
Kazp306 - Wanderlei had his number. Besides that, he was unstoppable. Phone Post 3.0
True story...Wandy really solidified things in that 3rd fight Phone Post 3.0
3rd and completely unneeded fight where wand got clipped. Wasnt complete destruction like the 2 fights prior. Phone Post 3.0
Destruction? Both fights were razor close before the finishes. In fact, the first fight will forever be marred by the questionable stand up with Rampage on top.

IMO having someone's number means they can't beat you...which Rampage did and it was every bit as brutal as the KO's Wand dealt to him. Either way, I would gladly pay to see these two fight once a month for 12 months straight. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 8:21 PM
JamesTheWelshDR
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proposed to his gf I think he said in an interview Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 8:40 PM
TrevorJones22

Throwin'Knuckles - I remember he slipped through the ropes to sign a few autographs right after wand knee him in the face. Which was cool...
Lolz Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.