UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator is back March 7th, BW title/HW Tourney

1/9/14 4:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mit
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob -
Mit - Wheres imada? Did he get dropped? Phone Post 3.0

Imada hasn't been in Bellator for atleast a couple years now I think, I think his last fight was losing to LW Pitbull
I noticed he hadnt fought in a while...I didnt know if it was a conscious dec on his or the orgs part. The guy is a dynamic fighter that always entertains. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:17 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Imada just had his run, I think he was in 3 tournaments at least

Fun guy to watch
1/9/14 4:17 PM
caseharts
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
I hate that they aren't year round. It definitely hurts interest Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:18 PM
caseharts
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
liquidrob - I think Imada just had his run, I think he was in 3 tournaments at least

Fun guy to watch
Trained with him. He's awesome. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:20 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - I hate that they aren't year round. It definitely hurts interest Phone Post 3.0

They definitely need shorter breaks, or not do it every week the entire season, take a week off every now and and then
1/9/14 4:48 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

1/9/14 4:49 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob - Thanks Rick!

Yeah, I knew I got most VDs from the other thread, which is still funny because I think I just posted something about a chest bump and *pop* on that thread

Anyway, getting a VD for this thread is pretty funny, but I will keep the bellator news rolling

Woo woo!!!

Rob your vote downs are because of bellator fan... anyone near his vicinity is a target.

1/9/14 4:50 PM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mighty Mo vs Graham is going to be awesome. That's a great main event too, can't wait for that card. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 5:31 PM
RKing85
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Volkov/Ivanov final. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 5:40 PM
touch
1086 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually like Ryan Martnez here, Ganesha shall bestow enough power upon him this time

1/9/14 11:09 PM
liquidrob

Ttt
1/9/14 11:14 PM
Nexuscrawlers
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild -
liquidrob -
caseharts - I hate that they aren't year round. It definitely hurts interest Phone Post 3.0

They definitely need shorter breaks, or not do it every week the entire season, take a week off every now and and then
Hmm it okay for me. I was prefect time to take a break around the holidays. Phone Post 3.0
Breaks like this aren't bad, the one after this is brutal though, and summer series sucks, I'd rather have another full season. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.