UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Hey Mods GET A LIFE !!!!

1/15/14 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Boobiemiles1986
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

want to know a fun fact ... this is a forum board where people can share there opinions !!!! ever heard of that ??????? Stop deleting threads that have subjects about the Gsp/ UFC issue going on because your Nannys at Zuffa are going to put a extra quarter in your piggy bank .. Jesus christ what the hell are you guys doing ???  This is America afterall

1/15/14 11:31 AM
Let me bang bro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chips
1/15/14 11:41 AM
TheLumberjackLisi
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me bang bro - chips

yes please
1/15/14 11:42 AM
Kirik
1846 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
Boobiemiles1986 - 

want to know a fun fact ... this is a forum board where people can share there opinions !!!! ever heard of that ??????? Stop deleting threads that have subjects about the Gsp/ UFC issue going on because your Nannys at Zuffa are going to put a extra quarter in your piggy bank .. Jesus christ what the hell are you guys doing ???  This is America afterall

While I appreciate your efforts in education me about the purpose of this "forum board" your remarks about ZUFFA nannys are off base. The hero story today until tonight's fight results went up was "St-Pierre: UFC monopoly is hurting the sport." If you could add something specific about your concerns, I will try to address them. But thus far, you are a little hard to follow, and offer little indication that there is anything worth following.

mixedmartialfarts
671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheLumberjackLisi - 
Let me bang bro - chips

yes please

As long as they aren't plain Lays count me in as well.

Fuck plain Lays.
Boobiemiles1986
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheLumberjackLisi - 
Let me bang bro - chips

yes please

tostitos multigrain scoops 

1/15/14 11:44 AM
HYBRID JON
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks, I was looking forward to seeing how much that thread was going to blow up today...  Why'd it get deleted? TTT

1/15/14 11:45 AM
Boobiemiles1986

Kirik - 
Boobiemiles1986 - 

While I appreciate your efforts in education me about the purpose of this "forum board" your remarks about ZUFFA nannys are off base. The hero story today until tonight's fight results went up was "St-Pierre: UFC monopoly is hurting the sport." If you could add something specific about your concerns, I will try to address them. But thus far, you are a little hard to follow, and offer little indication that there is anything worth following.

why are threads being deleted then? and its only threads that are on the subject that has to do with what i stated ...

1/15/14 11:45 AM
ShawnTheBadger
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That droll, dry, stoic, utterly factual reply by Kirik made me honestly chuckle.

I think I heard that in Spocks voice.

1/15/14 11:50 AM
zazen br

This is not United States. The UG is international. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 11:55 AM
Boobiemiles1986

zazen br - This is not United States. The UG is international. Phone Post 3.0

lol i know that  , obviously youndidnt sense the sarcasm in the last sentence 

1/15/14 11:58 AM
disbeliever
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Kirik - 
Boobiemiles1986 - 

1/15/14 12:14 PM
zackthewop
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
Boobiemiles1986 - 

His concern was pretty specific. I know he wrote it like a 5th grader but it doesn't take a lot of reading comprehension to understand what he was getting at. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 12:20 PM
Glovegate

My understanding is that they delete threads whose topics are covered by an existing UG Blog thread.

Don't agree with it but whatever. I guess it defrags the discussion though, which is nice.
1/15/14 12:20 PM
Boobiemiles1986

zackthewop - 
Kirik -
Boobiemiles1986 - 

His concern was pretty specific. I know he wrote it like a 5th grader but it doesn't take a lot of reading comprehension to understand what he was getting at. Phone Post 3.0

..Thanks!!'nn yeah inwent at that really quick , but it doesnt take a donkey to figure it out,

1/15/14 12:21 PM
Anderson "Corey Hill" Silva
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -
disbeliever - 
Kirik - 
Boobiemiles1986 - 

Really?
. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 12:23 PM
Boobiemiles1986

Glovegate - My understanding is that they delete threads whose topics are covered by an existing UG Blog thread.

Don't agree with it but whatever. I guess it defrags the discussion though, which is nice.

ok thanks for the info wasnt aware of that, it would of been nice if he or she explained that to me it their reply but whatever... heres the thing though t, some of the threads that were getting deleted never were covered by a existing UG blog thread or were up there way befor a UG blog thread was ...HMMMMm

1/15/14 12:26 PM
Boobiemiles1986

Rambo John J - 

lmfao VU

1/15/14 12:26 PM
Al Cappucino
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik may be a she???
1/15/14 12:28 PM
Boobiemiles1986

Al Cappucino - Kirik may be a she???

how am imsupposed to know the gender of someone on the internet ??

1/15/14 12:30 PM
Al Cappucino
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boobiemiles1986 - 

Sorry, I was under the impression that most, if not all users here know who Kirik is.
1/15/14 12:31 PM
Boobiemiles1986

Edited: 01/15/14 12:49 PM
Tomas Andersson - Calm down. U can tell Lorenzo is Very upset.

http://www.pictures.se/bilder/KHMcd.jpg

photo KHMcd_zpsaa227980.jpg lol 

photo KHMcd_zpsbcf0c049.jpg

1/15/14 12:33 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Jesus I spit out my water. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 12:33 PM
Boobiemiles1986

Al Cappucino - 
Boobiemiles1986 - 

Sorry, I was under the impression that most, if not all users here know who Kirik is.

no sorry , i had no clue who he was , sorry anout that and sorry if i offended anybody by possibly calling him a he or  she , was just tryong to be polite since i dint know the gender 

1/15/14 12:35 PM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.