UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Hey Mods GET A LIFE !!!!

1/15/14 12:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeHurley
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have no clue who Kirk is but you know Zuffa is paying the forum owner to delete threads?

Brilliant. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 12:39 PM
Boobiemiles1986
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeHurley - You have no clue who Kirk is but you know Zuffa is paying the forum owner to delete threads?

thankyou have a nice day friend 

1/15/14 12:43 PM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeHurley - You have no clue who Kirk is but you know Zuffa is paying the forum owner to delete threads?

I hear you. Everybody here should know who Kirik is. He played a huge role in "Here Comes the Boom". They really screwed him over when they gave that hack Kevin James top billing. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 12:43 PM
Glovegate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boobiemiles1986 - 
Glovegate - My understanding is that they delete threads whose topics are covered by an existing UG Blog thread.

Don't agree with it but whatever. I guess it defrags the discussion though, which is nice.

ok thanks for the info wasnt aware of that, it would of been nice if he or she explained that to me it their reply but whatever... heres the thing though t, some of the threads that were getting deleted never were covered by a existing UG blog thread or were up there way befor a UG blog thread was ...HMMMMm

Yeah they also delete threads that were started before theirs. Steal it and delete it, UG Blog MO.
1/15/14 12:50 PM
JoeHurley
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you accuse someone of taking payoffs then you wiuld at least have an idea who they are and whether they are make or female otherwise it looks like you're making things up and talking out you ass...which seems to be the case here. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 12:51 PM
Boobiemiles1986
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomas Andersson - 
Boobiemiles1986 - 
Tomas Andersson - Calm down. U can tell Lorenzo is Very upset.

http://www.pictures.se/bilder/KHMcd.jpg

lol 

photo KHMcd_zpsbcf0c049.jpg

Why does it say it was deleted? :/

http://i.imgur.com/CQcbVpb.jpg

fixed it , isorry , was moving stuff around 

1/15/14 12:55 PM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So basically, kirik/mods, why was the thread about GSP apparently having evidence that Hendricks was juicing deleted? Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 12:56 PM
Boobiemiles1986

JoeHurley - If you accuse someone of taking payoffs then you wiuld at least have an idea who they are and whether they are make or female otherwise it looks like you're making things up and talking out you ass...which seems to be the case here. Phone Post 3.0

ok thanks for the advice , Dont  tell me who i should and shouldnt know  got it ? you dont know me, and i dont know you ..  i have no clue who kirik is and its intersting that it upsets you so much maybe you shoukd go to anger  management class MR fighter ... once again have a great day friend 

1/15/14 12:58 PM
MrZipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/14 12:58 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

The moron runs deep here. In 

1/15/14 1:01 PM
Alumynabjj

The Gumball Kid - 
disbeliever - 
Kirik - 
Boobiemiles1986 - 

want to know a fun fact ... this is a forum board where people can share there opinions !!!! ever heard of that ??????? Stop deleting threads that have subjects about the Gsp/ UFC issue going on because your Nannys at Zuffa are going to put a extra quarter in your piggy bank .. Jesus christ what the hell are you guys doing ???  This is America afterall

While I appreciate your efforts in education me about the purpose of this "forum board" your remarks about ZUFFA nannys are off base. The hero story today until tonight's fight results went up was "St-Pierre: UFC monopoly is hurting the sport." If you could add something specific about your concerns, I will try to address them. But thus far, you are a little hard to follow, and offer little indication that there is anything worth following.

Really?

Coming in to lick those boots.
1/15/14 1:02 PM
Boobiemiles1986

MrZipplokk - 

it sure does    

1/15/14 1:03 PM
Al Cappucino
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boobiemiles1986 - 
MrZipplokk - 

it sure does    

Ummm...Uhhhhh....nevermind
1/15/14 1:05 PM
Alumynabjj

Al Cappucino - 
Boobiemiles1986 - 
MrZipplokk - 

it sure does    

Ummm...Uhhhhh....nevermind

lol at you.
1/15/14 1:07 PM
dhughes
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a relatively new mod perhaps I can shed a bit of insight on a few points: 1) we do not get paid to moderate nor receive kick-backs of any kind, 2) we are not given any agenda as regards Zuffa or any other organization, 3) every mod is a different person, with a different set of sensibilities - not a collective borg with a unified outlook/mission. Hope that helps.
1/15/14 1:09 PM
shaqitup
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But threads on Ronda s shaving habits are encouraged Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 1:10 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's an "education me"? I'll take a dozen. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 1:10 PM
MrZipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

there is no proof positive. heh heh

1/15/14 1:12 PM
Boobiemiles1986

dhughes - As a relatively new mod perhaps I can shed a bit of insight on a few points: 1) we do not get paid to moderate nor receive kick-backs of any kind, 2) we are not given any agenda as regards Zuffa or any other organization, 3) every mod is a different person, with a different set of sensibilities - not a collective borg with a unified outlook/mission. Hope that helps.

thankyou 

1/15/14 1:19 PM
rushinbear
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zippy has entered the building.... i'm outta this one!
1/15/14 1:35 PM
MakeMeBleed
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is the Cindyo thread frozen? Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 1:43 PM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrZipplokk -

there is no proof positive. heh heh

Wait......I thought Kirik was OMA's mother? Is that false?

What's a Kirik anyway?

I DEMAND AN ANSWER HERE! I WANT THE TRUTH!

On a serious note, has the UG/OG gone full retard in the post few months? I told you guys that buying advertising space on short buses isn't the smartest thing to do. Phone Post 3.0
1/15/14 1:44 PM
Cyboth
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boobiemiles1986 - 

want to know a fun fact ... this is a forum board where people can share there opinions !!!! ever heard of that ??????? Stop deleting threads that have subjects about the Gsp/ UFC issue going on because your Nannys at Zuffa are going to put a extra quarter in your piggy bank .. Jesus christ what the hell are you guys doing ???  This is America afterall

The people that run the forums are also run by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Everybody knows that.
1/15/14 1:49 PM
digthisbigcrux
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/14 3:29 PM
dhughes - As a relatively new mod perhaps I can shed a bit of insight on a few points: 1) we do not get paid to moderate nor receive kick-backs of any kind, 2) we are not given any agenda as regards Zuffa or any other organization, 3) every mod is a different person, with a different set of sensibilities - not a collective borg with a unified outlook/mission. Hope that helps.

why is any reference to the book written by Dana White's mom scrubbed from the UG?

I'm not saying it's a great literary work, but it is odd that it's so taboo around here

1/15/14 2:41 PM
Boobiemiles1986

digthisbigcrux - 

why is any reference to the book written by Dana's White mom scrubbed from the UG?

I'm not saying it's a great literary work, but it is odd that it's so taboo around here

we are not going to get any answers on our questions , no point in even trying anymore ... makes you wonder even more 

1/15/14 3:26 PM
dhughes
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boobiemiles1986 - 
digthisbigcrux - 

why is any reference to the book written by Dana's White mom scrubbed from the UG?

we are not going to get any answers on our questions , no point in even trying anymore ... makes you wonder even more 

Well, that's pretty presumptuous of you since I've already answered the questions I could suss out from your OP. I can tell you right now that there is no grand conspiracy and while it may be fun to imagine all kinds of back-end deals and secret societies, I can tell you they don't exist.

99% of what mods do on this site goes completely unnoticed - however, if the site weren't moderated for even a day it would be a miserable place with little or no relevance to MMA. Spammers and trolls would fill this place with garbage and no one would bother to come here as it would be impossible to navigate - let alone pro fighters, promoters, and the other insiders who frequent this place.

From my perspective, it's really quite the opposite. I can say all this but it will fall on deaf ears and people will continue to believe what they want. The people who moderate here do it because they love the site. Anybody who tries to run a forum with any popularity will ultimately have to find moderators.

Reminds me of the It's Always Sunny episode where they try to turn the bar in to a law-free, anything-goes zone. Bit by bit they have to keep adding laws until they eventually end up where they started.

So far as the book is concerned, some one else will have to chime in as I don't know, have never deleted a thread on the topic, but am sure there's good reason. From what I've seen any decision made by the moderators are discussed rationally and consensus is reached with the best intentions.

Take it for what it is worth but this is what I have seen. On many forums, moderators will not even discuss their rationale. Here, you get a response from the forum creator on the first page. Not sure what more anyone could want.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.