UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Hey Mods GET A LIFE !!!!

1/16/14 12:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sockeye
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boobiemiles1986 - 
sockeye - Funny OP titles his thread ...GET A LIFE!!" but yet he is on web forum whining about his threads being deleted lol

FUNNY right??!?!? did you read before you post there not even my threads .... maybe you should educate yourself  before you comment on this 

LOL so complaining about other peoples threads that got deleted  who more than likely don't care doesn't strengthen your argument, get a life sir

1/16/14 12:41 AM
DasKugs
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheLumberjackLisi -
Let me bang bro - chips

yes please
Chili Fritos....with that cheese dip in a can Phone Post 3.0
1/16/14 2:05 AM
DreamerMMA
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

I think what Kirik was saying is the OP of the thread may have gotten himself banned and all his threads deleted over some other issue making the thread in question collateral damage.

1/16/14 4:41 PM
DFWcholesterol
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
Boobiemiles1986 - 

want to know a fun fact ... this is a forum board where people can share there opinions !!!! ever heard of that ??????? Stop deleting threads that have subjects about the Gsp/ UFC issue going on because your Nannys at Zuffa are going to put a extra quarter in your piggy bank .. Jesus christ what the hell are you guys doing ???  This is America afterall

While I appreciate your efforts in education me about the purpose of this "forum board" your remarks about ZUFFA nannys are off base. The hero story today until tonight's fight results went up was "St-Pierre: UFC monopoly is hurting the sport." If you could add something specific about your concerns, I will try to address them. But thus far, you are a little hard to follow, and offer little indication that there is anything worth following.

Education me Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 2:42 AM
DJ CRUSH
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - Hey OP can u plz start education me Phone Post 3.0

And a new UGism is born. Thanks, Kirik, for "education me!"
1/17/14 7:37 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want the mods to be like the robot elders on Futurama
SILENCE
1/17/14 10:02 AM
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MakeMeBleed - Why is the Cindyo thread frozen? Phone Post 3.0
Now that is an excellent question. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 10:08 AM
WhiskeyWithered

Boobiemiles1986 -
MrZipplokk - 

The moron runs deep here. In 

it sure does    

Winner winner chicken dinner Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 10:27 AM
Mix6APlix

zazen br - This is not United States. The UG is international. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but if youre not American, I mean Real American not them South American types, we dont care what you think. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 10:37 AM
Kirik
1632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
SonnendbySilva - So basically, kirik/mods, why was the thread about GSP apparently having evidence that Hendricks was juicing deleted? Phone Post 3.0

OK so by "Stop deleting threads that have subjects about the Gsp/ UFC issue going on because your Nannys at Zuffa are going to put a extra quarter in your piggy bank" he meant why was one thread moved to the What If forum?

If that is the question, the post in question concerned a cut n paste from one guy on the largest message board on Earth who said that GSP had hired a secret private investigator to track Johny Hendricks and found needles etc indicative of PED abuse.

Is there even a single person here who thinks that the What If forum is not the appropriate place for the content in that message?

On reflection, there probably are a few of you. Not sure what I can tell you to help.

1/17/14 10:52 AM
MrZipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I love me some fried chicken :-)

1/17/14 2:18 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - I want the mods to be like the robot elders on Futurama
SILENCE

Or Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Fool!

1/17/14 2:23 PM
CainPoundedMyOldSN

OP is 50 in the green. anyone know what he was at when he started this thread?
1/17/14 2:59 PM
MrZipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Zapruder, if u can't be polite you won't be posting sir.

1/17/14 4:01 PM
Zapruder
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrZipplokk - 

Zapruder, if u can't be polite you won't be posting sir.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Truth hurts?! You can ask anyone that knows me IRL and they will tell you with out a doubt I would say that to your face. I honestly cant wait for the day I meet Kirik in person
1/17/14 4:23 PM
Boobiemiles1986
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CainPoundedMyOldSN - OP is 50 in the green. anyone know what he was at when he started this thread?

do people really care about how many or how few green arrows they have here ????? 

1/17/14 4:26 PM
CainPoundedMyOldSN

Boobiemiles1986 - 
CainPoundedMyOldSN - OP is 50 in the green. anyone know what he was at when he started this thread?

do people really care about how many or how few green arrows they have here ????? 

i was refferring more to the fact that a posters change in vote counts can somewhat judge how his thread is being percieved/ recieved by the community.
1/17/14 4:55 PM
Boobiemiles1986
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh ok i think i between 54-56 not sure of the exact amount 

1/17/14 5:13 PM
The Matrix is out of service
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - As a relatively new mod perhaps I can shed a bit of insight on a few points: 1) we do not get paid to moderate nor receive kick-backs of any kind, 2) we are not given any agenda as regards Zuffa or any other organization, 3) every mod is a different person, with a different set of sensibilities - not a collective borg with a unified outlook/mission. Hope that helps.
Good stuff. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 5:19 PM
The Matrix is out of service
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJ CRUSH -
MMA Lives Here - Hey OP can u plz start education me Phone Post 3.0

And a new UGism is born. Thanks, Kirik, for "education me!"
Lmao so true. Kirik you're the man. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 5:22 PM
Mix6APlix

The Matrix is out of service -
dhughes - As a relatively new mod perhaps I can shed a bit of insight on a few points: 1) we do not get paid to moderate nor receive kick-backs of any kind, 2) we are not given any agenda as regards Zuffa or any other organization, 3) every mod is a different person, with a different set of sensibilities - not a collective borg with a unified outlook/mission. Hope that helps.
I always picture the mods like The Stonecutters from the Simpsons. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 5:55 PM
dhughes
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - 
I always picture the mods like The Stonecutters from the Simpsons. Phone Post 3.0

1/17/14 5:57 PM
dhughes
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, here's a group photo from January's Monthly Mod Mash...

1/17/14 5:58 PM
DreamerMMA
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - 
Mix6APlix - 

Please delete Sagivs personal pictures, they could jeapordize his mission in the bowels of the AfterDark forum.

1/17/14 6:00 PM
DreamerMMA

dhughes - 

Actually, here's a group photo from January's Monthly Mod Mash...

Damn, Zippy was easy to spot.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.