UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kyacey Uscola found guilty of domestic abuse.

1/18/14 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsman Owns Me
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"SACRAMENTO - A professional Sacramento mixed martial arts fighter is looking at the possibility of up to 13 years in prison after being convicted of domestic violence charges.

A Sacramento Superior Court jury found 32-year-old Kyacey Uscola guilty of battery on a spouse or cohabitant, battery with serious bodily injury and corporal injury on a cohabitant for a June 15, 2013 attack on the mother of his child, according to the Sacramento County District Attorney's Office.

D.A. spokesperson Shelly Orio said the victim suffered a life-threatening laceration to her pancreas, eight broken ribs, a punctured lung, an orbital fracture and two lumbar fractures.

Jurors also found true an allegation that Uscola personally inflicted great bodily injury upon the victim under circumstances involving domestic violence

Uscola has a prior conviction for domestic violence.

His sentencing was set for Feb. 14."

I only found out about this because my mother text me asking me if Urijah Faber got arrested. Apparently the local news is running teasers that drops Faber's name because Uscola trains out of Alpha Male.

Sounds like a real cool guy...
1/18/14 2:39 AM
teamquestnorth
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a dirtbag. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 2:45 AM
ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should do life in prison, I don't feel safe with people like that on the street, no telling what he is capable of.
1/18/14 3:09 AM
NavyCorpsman Owns Me
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His last win was in 2010 against Doug Marshall (how the hell did he beat The Rhino?)

After that he lost 8 in a row.
1/18/14 3:42 AM
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know how dogs can sense things we can't? The pitbull that bit his dick off had to know what a prick this guy was.

Another poster here and I both knew Uscola. We were worried this kind of thing was just a matter of time. I hope he rots in prison, and I'm glad a dog chewed his dick off.

Oh, and if you don't believe the dog story, just Google search for it... Phone Post
1/18/14 4:11 AM
NavyCorpsman Owns Me

Edited: 01/18/14 4:12 AM
Edelweiss - You know how dogs can sense things we can't? The pitbull that bit his dick off had to know what a prick this guy was.

Another poster here and I both knew Uscola. We were worried this kind of thing was just a matter of time. I hope he rots in prison, and I'm glad a dog chewed his dick off.

Oh, and if you don't believe the dog story, just Google search for it... Phone Post

LMFAO! Here's the first story that popped up when I googled "Kyacey Uscola dog" Interview he did with Stephan Bonnar when they were doing that TUF 11 Aftermath web series.

Stephan Bonnar: So Kyacey, after you got off the show you had a pretty interesting fight, and this one was not with humans but rather with a pack of pit bulls. What happened?

Kyacey Uscola: I was walking up to the side of the (TUF) house, along the road, when these dogs sort of ran up on me and cornered me, and um I'm an idiot I didn't run when I should've ran, I squared off with them and sliced my hand punching one in the teeth. Got chunks bitten out of my shoulder, hip, hamstring and the uh money one was that they bit through my urethra and uh I had to have a catheter for two weeks...

SB: The tooth actually pierced through your penis?

KU: Yeah, all the way through.

SB: It bit a hole in it?

KU: Yeah.

SB: Holy shit.

SB: At any point did you try choking the dog out? Or did you just throw strikes?

KU: I didn't want to get on the ground with them, it was all sprawl and brawl man.

SB: So not too different from how you fight then...

KU: Not too much.

KU: The hooks I threw were from the hip, everything was no technique, soccer kicks. (gestures wildly)

SB: That was a month ago, how's the recovery? Able to train again?

KU: Getting there, somewhat 10 days ago I got into it.

SB: How about you and the wife?

KU: Just easing in to things.

SB: Maybe start with some blumpkins.

1/18/14 4:12 AM
Il Duce
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - You know how dogs can sense things we can't? The pitbull that bit his dick off had to know what a prick this guy was.

Here's the story. It's true, the dog bit a hole straight through his winky. Damn, that's harsh.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/5/23/1484094/kyacey-uscola-attacked-by-pitbulls

Lol, Stephan Bonnar does the best interviews. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 4:16 AM
Il Duce
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsman beat me to it.

Here's the shitbird:
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Kyacey-Uscola.jpg Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 4:19 AM
NavyCorpsman Owns Me

Il Duce - NavyCorpsman beat me to it.

Here's the shitbird:
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Kyacey-Uscola.jpg Phone Post 3.0

1/18/14 4:21 AM
NavyCorpsman Owns Me

Here's his mugshot and the police report from the paper after it happened

"13-157024, Domestic Violence, 1:15 a.m.
Officers responded to the area in an attempt to locate a subject wanted for domestic violence charges. Upon arrival the suspect was again in the act of assaulting his wife and taken into custody. Kyacey Uscola, 31, was booked into the Sacramento County Jail for multiple charges to include domestic violence, child endangerment and false imprisonment."
1/18/14 4:50 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

What a piece of shit Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 8:46 AM
NavyCorpsman Owns Me

TTT for the perp.
1/18/14 9:03 AM
pat barrys shorts
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at Bonnard. "Maybe start with some blumpkins" Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 9:28 AM
NavyCorpsman Owns Me

pat barrys shorts - Lol at Bonnard. "Maybe start with some blumpkins" Phone Post 3.0

Nothing wrong with a nice blumpkin in the morning.
1/18/14 9:40 AM
El Ninja
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sex both anal and oral in his immediate future. And don't gimme the 'trained fighter' routine, it aint gonna be a sanctioned one on one scrap yo. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 10:04 AM
MountainMedic
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit bag Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 10:06 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
936 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nut gud

1/18/14 10:09 AM
NavyCorpsman Owns Me

El Ninja - Sex both anal and oral in his immediate future. And don't gimme the 'trained fighter' routine, it aint gonna be a sanctioned one on one scrap yo. Phone Post 3.0

Shank you very much.
1/18/14 10:10 AM
RearNakedToke
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El Ninja - Sex both anal and oral in his immediate future. And don't gimme the 'trained fighter' routine, it aint gonna be a sanctioned one on one scrap yo. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much. I remember hearing Cameron Earle has no teeth from getting them knocked out in the clink. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 10:10 AM
pidgey
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good, fuck him. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 11:12 AM
Vizslarex

Up to 13 years ---sounds a bit light to me. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 11:31 AM
Paul Thatcher
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, side note, just read the piece that Gumby wrote on Cameron, interesting read.
1/18/14 11:36 AM
MountainMedic
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Thatcher - Wow, side note, just read the piece that Gumby wrote on Cameron, interesting read.
Link? Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 11:38 AM
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That interview was amazing! Haha!!! Hopefully, his celly can help him out with the blumpkins. Phone Post
1/18/14 11:46 AM
Jweinberg
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow everyone so quick to judge.... 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.