UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kyacey Uscola found guilty of domestic abuse.

1/20/14 1:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RearNakedToke
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP -

Oh yes and just by coincidence Baroni and War Machine and I were talking about some of the worse beatings and we watched this fight the night before Kasey was convicted, having no idea it was coming.  Baroni almost fell out of his chair laughing when he saw it. 

Did he even weigh in lol? That wheel kick he are was nasty Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 2:02 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jweinberg -

wow everyone so quick to judge.... 

Wow, you're retarded.

If she had a few bruises on her wrists and a scratch, we could say that there was a chance that he was only defending himself from her attacking him. But a lacerated pancreas, broken ribs, lumbar fractures and a broken orbital are not self defence or incidental. That's just pure evil.

13 years is light, we don't see injuries that bad in MMA. This judge should have thrown the book (and a refrigerator) at him. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 2:10 AM
Pilot201
1898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsman Owns Me -
Il Duce - NavyCorpsman beat me to it.

Here's the shitbird:
http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Kyacey-Uscola.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Never liked him. Always thought he was the kind of guy with a dead hooker in the trunk. They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but I have a good track record with my judge mental side. I mean look at him, isn't that the face and soulless eyes of every frat boy jock you've ever seen or heard about being a sick fuck. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 2:16 AM
youarewhatiswrong
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be attempted murder, and he should be rubbed down with beef tallow and locked in a small room with a pack of hungry pit bulls.
1/20/14 2:21 AM
youarewhatiswrong
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedToke - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjbQjAeNHAE

So this ass beating that Koreskov handed out was justified then?

Jesus Christ, how did Koreskov not break his hands and feet? Never mind locking him in with pit bulls, just lock him in with Koreskov.
1/20/14 2:47 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never realized Kyacey looks like Fargo era Peter Stormare. Not a good sign.
1/20/14 2:50 AM
Jweinberg
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Capnsavem -
Edelweiss -
Jweinberg - 

wow everyone so quick to judge.... 

The JUDGE already judged him... I don't know if you didn't read the OP, but he was found guilty. What are your feelings on Hermes Franca?

Some people know him, and know this isn't the first time he has done this. He damn near killed the poor girl. So, JWeinberg, maybe you shouldn't come to white knight for a piece of trash, abuser.

Wow, Weinburg is an idiot. Phone Post 3.0
Um hello- I wasn't serious u sensitive cunts Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 2:59 AM
KenP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
RearNakedToke - 
KenP -

Oh yes and just by coincidence Baroni and War Machine and I were talking about some of the worse beatings and we watched this fight the night before Kasey was convicted, having no idea it was coming.  Baroni almost fell out of his chair laughing when he saw it. 

Nope he didnt weigh in.  Koresh was a WW and Kasey was a MW too.  I booked him for the fight and he actually yelled at me mid fight "I am going to kill you Pavia." 

1/20/14 3:47 AM
Bootsy Collins
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ziga - Yes it does, if one is a professional fighter of any kind, your body is legally considered a weapon.

Hahaha-are people still pedalling this? I used to hear it 20 years ago
1/20/14 4:32 AM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 9:04 AM
youarewhatiswrong

KenP - 
RearNakedToke - 
KenP -

Nope he didnt weigh in.  Koresh was a WW and Kasey was a MW too.  I booked him for the fight and he actually yelled at me mid fight "I am going to kill you Pavia." 

That's funny.
1/20/14 9:27 AM
ShawnTheBadger
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - 
RearNakedToke - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjbQjAeNHAE

So this ass beating that Koreskov handed out was justified then?

Jesus Christ, how did Koreskov not break his hands and feet? Never mind locking him in with pit bulls, just lock him in with Koreskov.

1/20/14 9:45 AM
ShawnTheBadger
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If those are all the fighting skills and guts possessed by Uscola, it's not near enough to save him from a savage (or two) inside prison.

I hope he gets and serves the entire 13-year max.

1/20/14 10:34 AM
triggertap
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's got the OMA eyes
1/20/14 11:58 AM
RearNakedToke
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP -
RearNakedToke - 
KenP -

I would have been upset my medical bills exceeded my purse too. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 2:16 PM
AvAMajestic
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a scumbag. I guess he finally found a fight he could win.
1/20/14 2:33 PM
InconsiderateSerra
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bootsy Collins - 
Ziga - Yes it does, if one is a professional fighter of any kind, your body is legally considered a weapon.

Hahaha-are people still pedalling this? I used to hear it 20 years ago

It's actually not entirely untrue.

Shit like "MY HANDS ARE REGISTERED WITH THE FBI AS DEADLY WEAPONS!" is dumbass shit but the difference between simple battery and aggravated battery is usually the use of a weapon.

Here's a write-up that does a pretty good job articulating how the distinction is made and they even cite actual cases where a persons background as a boxer or martial artist was accepted as an aggravating factor.

http://kajukenbo.com/cafe/index.php?topic=526.5;wap2

Even if its not formally introduced as a charge enhancement, you can bet your ass if you have a serious background in MMA and beat the fuck out of someone in a criminal fashion, it's going to be used against you and it will impact your sentence 100% of the time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.