UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

1/23/14 6:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Evil Ash
2222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SC MMA MD - It would be nice to send and read PM's from the app, and a bookmark function (someone mentioned in another thread) so you can mark your place in longer threads Phone Post 3.0
Great ideas! Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:25 PM
Jone2tone
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
Jone2tone - It would be great if I could get full site function in the app. I understand AD can't go in - but what about Friend requests? PMs? Searches? Also, the website makes pic posting pretty easy, with the HTML formatting option (I get it, it's really not that tough on mobile either, but, hey, you asked...). Would it be possible to do something like that in app? Like I plug in a line of code and it auto formats for me?

Oh, and please re-reverse the views and comments in the list of posts - it's been pretty confusing since the update! Phone Post 3.0

Everything you suggested will go into a list for consideration.

I think the re reverse glitch has been coded and just waiting for a few more things to the update does a little more than just that one ungoof.

One other thing, for the site in general - with the Karma system - I get that votes should be anonymous (I don't want to know that Kirik's been VD stalking me for the last week), but can you make a spot in our account settings where we can see the threads the VDs are coming from? If there's threads that are just getting ridiculous, it'd be nice to know which ones they are! Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:26 PM
draculr
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the android app if im in a thread and accidently hit one of the bottom tab buttons (say the news tab) and then click back on the forum button it won't take me back to where I was in the thread, rather it takes me to the forum selection screen.

Pretty sure when I used the app on my iPhone it would take me back to exactly where I was in the thread when switching between tabs. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:26 PM
Cire
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A FAQ forum on the app for reoccurring questions.

It could have sticky threads like how to post pics, links, rules, etc. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:27 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 
RickStorm - 
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 

When i'm on the website on my computer, lots of times when i click a thread or a thread off my subscriptions or create a thread it immediately takes me to the homepage.  Its pretty annoying.

Dont know if this will help, but another member had this same issue the other day using IE as browser.

I recommended him clear cookies and cache for IE, and it seemed to work for him

It happened to me on chrome.  But i'll try what you said on both browsers.

This has happened to me in every browser more times than I can count.  I'll spend time crafting what is sure to be an epic thread, possibly the greatest thread the site has ever seen, hell, possibly the greatest thread in the history of all the internets, and when the masterpiece is ready, I click on Post and my work of art suddenly vanishes into the ether and the site takes me to the front page and the world is forever deprived of something that might have changed the course of history!!

And please, please please please fix the freaking login problem!!!  You know, the one that has supposedly been fixed at least 15 times over the last year or so?  

Aside from that, your f@$%ing app sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags charge for that.

1/23/14 6:27 PM
Shinsei78
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People will always moan like fuck, but great job! Great site and best place for the MMA community. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:28 PM
Topsyjt
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jone2tone - It would be great if I could get full site function in the app. I understand AD can't go in - but what about Friend requests? PMs? Searches? Also, the website makes pic posting pretty easy, with the HTML formatting option (I get it, it's really not that tough on mobile either, but, hey, you asked...). Would it be possible to do something like that in app? Like I plug in a line of code and it auto formats for me?

Oh, and please re-reverse the views and comments in the list of posts - it's been pretty confusing since the update! Phone Post 3.0
^ this please sir.
Thank you x Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:29 PM
Region Rat
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get rid of the conspiracy ground and let Evil and Redneck post as they like. Surely they're a better read than Bieber threads. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:30 PM
Cire
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*If we're going to do vote up/vote down stuff, it'd be nice to see how each post got voted, in addition to the total accumulation to the user.

*Votes shouldn't expire when threads do.

*Threads shouldn't expire (I had a lot of awesome threads saved from way back in the day. All gone when Fraser banned me for telling a true story on here that he didn't like.)"

Good ideas Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:31 PM
FatFrenchFry
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free lifetime blue names for 01ers
Lol Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:31 PM
FatFrenchFry
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see this thread Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:32 PM
Gritty
887 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Each post has it's own little thumbs up, like Facebook Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:33 PM
Buzz Killington
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SC MMA MD - It would be nice to send and read PM's from the app, and a bookmark function (someone mentioned in another thread) so you can mark your place in longer threads Phone Post 3.0
Awesome idea Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:33 PM
JROTT
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't use the pc version but if I remember, can't u click on a user and see their profile? I have no idea who is who after screen name bets, since I've basically only ever used the app Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:34 PM
k1levelstriking
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

draculr - On the android app if im in a thread and accidently hit one of the bottom tab buttons (say the news tab) and then click back on the forum button it won't take me back to where I was in the thread, rather it takes me to the forum selection screen.

Pretty sure when I used the app on my iPhone it would take me back to exactly where I was in the thread when switching between tabs. Phone Post 3.0
Thissssssss. Been bugging me all day today Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:37 PM
rustyshakleford
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't change a thing !
The site seriously has never caused me any problems!!
Except for the time another member with a slight name variation from mine was posting my posts... Figured it was just a glitch..
It worked itself out Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:38 PM
Festus
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When a link to a thread on mma.tv is posted and clicked on from the app is it possible for the thread to be opened into the app instead of taking you to the desktop site? Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:40 PM
NONURINAUMANA
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youhavetocallmenighthawk - every since the password changes, i can't subscribe to any threads from my phone... i reentered the password obviously, but for some reason it's not registering that i'm logged in with my new password. iPhone
Same. Links don't work and my sub list is empty. Logging in via web browser works normally though. What the fix for this? Change my new password to my old password? Reinstall the app?

One main thing I would like is a 'go to your last post' option when clicking on subscribed threads. Or simply, notifications if your thread post is quoted. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:40 PM
hendofanforlife
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also, instead of those Proceed to forum popup ads, you should have random inspirational quotes
1/23/14 6:42 PM
NONURINAUMANA
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK so after my first post after password change sub list has filled normally. Sorted. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:48 PM
psychosphere
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO WIRE HANGERS!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:49 PM
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The service is unavailable.

1/23/14 6:49 PM
DeLurked
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bookmark function would be amazing. Search function on the app.

And maybe we could just get rid of the UG entirely to make more room for the OG? Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:50 PM
Mulletron5000
1431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is very insignificant....

Can you make the search results sortable? The ability to sort by date, post count, views, etc would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:53 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
ChapoG - A button that gives all mods a pie to the face. Phone Post 3.0

lol

I still want a Starbucks button

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.